The CONFESSION!?!?

My Prince?

Jiyun POV

I went and sat down next to Sora who was staring at me with excitement.

She whispered, "I think Luhan likes you!!"

"Yeah, and I think Baekhyun likes you." I rolled my eyes. How could she say such a thing on the second day?

"REALLY?!?!?" she yelled, I just stared at her. She was too gullible, but it's not like I wasn't.

Sora then knew what I meant and left me alone. I felt bad by the way I was acting, but I was too scared to apologize so I left her alone.

As if Luhan likes me, he probably thinks I'm strange and stiff, I thought while Luhan, Kris, Baekhyun, D.O, and Sehun walked in and sat down.

My heart started beating really fast, if anyone was to like me it should've been Sehun.

What am I thinking....?!?!

Then the bell rung and class started.

But the whole time i couldnt stop glancing at Sehun.... Sehun oppa.

Thats sounds so cute~, only if I could actually call him that.

Then it was self study and the teacher left the room.

This time I'm gonna make a impression!! I thought.

I turned around and saw Luhan staring at me, then he quicky looked at his paper.

Here's my chance!

"Luhan why do you keep looking at me?" I asked normally with a tiny cute voice to it.

Luhan blushed and yelled, "Because I'm attracted to you."

WHAT THE CRAP WAS HAPPENING?!?! My mind was going crazy, but

I forced myself to calmed down.

I asked smirking, " Is this a love confession im hearing?~"

The whole class stared with open mouths.

"NE!! JUST GO OUT WITH ME!"  Luhan yelled.

Now my mouth was opened. I couldnt believe what was happening. On the second day... I looked at Sora and noticed she was looking at me too. She gave me a confused/I know I was right/happy smile.

Then I looked at Luhan, he looked nervous.

I panicked after all this is my first love confession ever.

I got up and moved my face 5 inches from his and said,

 

 

 

" Araso, Why not??"

 

 

Everybody stared at me. Even i was shocked at myself.

I regret saying what I said. Sehun....oppa, mian-hae (sorry)..

 

"Meet me after school....Xherry dance studio."  Luhan said all confused.

 

 

Luhan POV

I wasnt sure to be mad or happy. What kind of answer was that?!?!

WHY NOT!??!

But I was glad I wasnt rejected. 

I sighed. Sehun then came over.

"Hyung, I almost thought you were gonna get rejected! But you sure got a hottie." Sehun said smirky.

I hit his head and yelled, "Aish you babo! How can you talk to your hyung about his yeo-chin (girlfriend) like that?!"

Girlfriend huh? I felt happy saying that.

Then Baekhyun, D.O, and Kris surrounded me.

D.O looks at me and say, "I dont think it's a good idea. Jiyun is a bit emotionless. Shes so... so stiff."

I looked at him and asked, "How would you know?"

He looked away. Then Baekhyun said with shining eyes," I like her! She's pretty!"

Then Kris, D.O, Sehun, and I looked at him.

How can he be simple?! And talk that way about Jiyun??!

I glared at him, Baekhyun looked away.

Then the last bell rung.

"I'm going first." I said as I grabbed my stuff and looked at Jiyun before leaving.

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

The dance studio!?! Awesome!! I can't wait to write what happens. Since there's gonna be alot of drama I made it quick! Sorry if you don't like it! REMEMBER TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!

 

                                           PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T!!

Edited by: oppa-so-pretty