Unforgettable Past

My Prince?

Two years ago.............

"Jiyun! Jiyun! Guess what!?, I like D.O!" Aeyoung shouted.

"You like D.O? But hes like a mom!" Jiyun replyed in shock.

"Ehhhh, i dont care!, D.O is cute~~" Aeyoung said.

Aeyoung was in love and Jiyun knew it. Aeyoung was a spoiled girl. So without her asking, Jiyun offered to help Aeyoung out.

Last year of middle school...........

Jiyun went over to Aeyoung's house and they talked about D.O.

"I have all my classes with D.O!! This is awful... I dont even like him." Jiyun complained.

"I have no classes with him at all! This !" Aeyoung whined.

After a few weeks without herself noticing, Jiyun started developing feelings for D.O. Later on, one day in health class the tables were put into sections. D.O and Jiyun sat alone in one of the sections. Jiyun slowly raised her head and glanced at D.O, But suprisingly she saw D.O looking at her. And right that second they both looked down. Since then Jiyun begun developing feelings for D.O even more everyday.

The day before D.O's Birthday~...........

Texting:

Aeyoung : "What should i do?? His birthday is tommorrow and its the middle of the night!! Help me Jiyun!"

Jiyun: How about a box full of homemade cookies?

Aeyoung : Yeah!  But i dont really know how to cook or have a box!

Jiyun: I'll take care of everything, and I might as well give him a present too.

Aeyoung : Thanks! And what are you going to give him?

When Aeyoung had a problem she would rely on Jiyun. But Jiyun couldn't do the same. Aeyoung was a bit selfish only focusing on what she cares about. Aeyoung didnt care for Jiyun. For her Jiyun was just someone she could go to for help. When Aeyoung asked for something Jiyun would try to help her with a smile. Jiyun was tired of it, but what else could've she done? She was just one of Aeyoung's followers really. Compared to Aeyoung she was the plain one.

The next day.....

D.O was very happy wiith Aeyoung's present but came to the thought Aeyoung liked him, not knowing Jiyun did all the work. Jiyun gave him a box of cute origamis, which suprised him because it was unlike her to. Why? Because Jiyun was tomboyish, cold, and also a pretty violent type of girl. But deep down she was a shy, cry baby girl who couldn't be herself.

Last day of Middle school

D.O passed by Baekhyun in the hallway. Baekhyun stopped and walked up to D.O and suprisingly he asked D.O,

"Aeyoung likes you, what are you going to about it?" 

D.O was surprised, he didn't tell Baekhyun anything. But secretly he was very happy about it.

Next day....

"Jiyun! Jiyun! D.O and I are dating!!" Aeyoung yelled so happily to Jiyun.

Jiyun was heartbroken, but she forced a smile and said, "That's great!"

Summer break came in and they didn't talk and barely texted. Jiyun had enough of Aeyoung, and Aeyoung was tired of Jiyun. You could say that their friendship ended. Aeyoung cared less about everything and started acting like any high schooler would. Jiyun stayed the same really, but matured a bit from her mistakes. But what is there left for her to really care about?? She had lost her only best friend....

Even if it was all a lie.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by: oppa-so-pretty