Truth or Dare

My Prince?

Warning: I couldnt help myself. Its just a TINY bit y........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Luhan Pov

I turned over and stared at Jiyuns face. We were sleeping in the same bed. 

 

 

--------------------------------------Earlier-------------------------------------------

 We were in the living room eating junkfood and on the sofas with no life. Chanyeol, Tao, and Xiumin had also left because they were busy.

"Lets play truth or dare!", Baekhyun shouted sitting next to Sora.

Since we were bored and had nothing to do we went we it. We gathered around on the floor. 

"So whos first?", i asked.

" We'll go in order by the seating. We'll ask "truth or dare" to the person sitting next to our right. We'll start by Sehun", Baekhyun said.

"And the punishment is to give a kiss to the person to your left!", Kai smiled evily.

Then Baekhyun glared at Kai, thinking he wanted to kiss Sora.

 

The Order

  asks            Sehun                 asks          Baekhyun            asks        Sora                  Asks

  

          Kai                   asks                       Luhan                                    

 

"So truth or dare Baekhyun?", Sehun asked.

"Dare?", Baekhyun replied.

"Oh! Arent you brave?", Kai joked around.

Baekhyun got really annoyed  and punched him in the stomach.

Kai was about to throw back a punch but fell on the ground clutching his stomach.

We all decided ignored him.

"i dare you to give a french kiss to Sora!", Sehun shouted

Then all our mouth opened wide yelling "What the ?!"

Sora had ran behind the counter; hiding and Baekhyun had turned bright red, sitting next to the corner of the wall disapointed.

I guess Sora didnt like him. 

"Baekhyun, Give a french kiss to Sora or kiss Sehun!", Kai said getting his revenge.

Baekhyun was mad, real mad. But he quickly went over to Sehun and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Kai bursted out laughing, I thought he was gonna get hurt again. But Baekhyun ignored him.

"Sora, truth or dare?", Baekhyun asked with a mad tone.

Sora stood behind the counter looking scared and a bit sorry.

"truth", she said with a confused voice.

"Do you like me?", Baekhyun asked seriously.

Then everybody started making the "smooth move" face.

I saw Sora looking confused, and all red. She walked toward Baekyun-----------------------

and suddenly Baekhyun pulled her over and kissed her.

Our eyes widened and we started yelling like idiots.

Then Baekhyun freed Sora's wrist and she ran and locked herself in the bathroom.

"She rejected you!", Kai said smirking.

Baekhyun punched Kai once again and went to sat in the corner, depressed.

Because Sora left and Baekhyun was sobbing in the corner, Sehun asked Kai.

"Truth", Kai said with "this will be a breeze" face.

"Do you like anyone?", Sehun asked.

Kai scoffed and replied, "No way"

Then Kai quickly asked me, I said dare.

"I dare you to sleep with Jiyun!", Kai said ertedly.

My mouth widen in shock. Then everybody started yelling at Kai. He was taking it way TOO far.

"You only have to sleep in the same bed with her, were you thinking about something different?", Kai said grinning evily.

I really didnt want to kiss kai and I would only have to sleep in the same bed with Sora.......

"FINE!", I yelled.

After that we deciede to have a sleep over so they could keep in eye on me. 

 

 

 

------------------------------Now----------------------------------

 

 

 

We were in the same house, same room, and same bed.

Her face was only a few inches away. I should've gotten a bigger bed.

Then she suddenly moved! She suddenly got closer and her left arm flew on top of my chest.

Her left leg went on top of mine. Then she got even closer and snuggled her head onto my chest.

She was SO close to me!. I was freaking out all over. I could hear my heart beating fast and loudly.

Was she even awake?!?

After that i couldnt calm down........

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sora Pov

I was sleeping in the the same room with three hot dudes, I couldnt relax. Then I saw that Baekhyun was awake.

"Baekhyun, Are you awake?", I asked anyways. I could see he was shocked that i talked to him. I had decided to forget the kiss.... for now.

"Yeah, Is there something wrong?", He asked

"Yeah... Its just that im really worried about Luhan", i told him.

"Why?", he asked.

"Jiyun has terrible sleeping habits. She always have to hug something when shes asleep----"

"LUHAN! SO SHES HUGGING LUHAN RIGHT NOW?!?", Baekhyun yelled then whispered.

I nodded.

"Oh man, im not sure how i should feel. But i bet hes pretty happy", Baekhyun said.

Then i hesitated but asked, "Should we go take a peek?"

He nodded. We quietly left the room and went to Luhan's bedroom.

We opened the door as quiet as we could and saw that Luhan was prisoned by Jiyun's arms and legs.

I saw that they were both were asleep and everything was ok.

So we started to leave but suddenly stopped when we heard Jiyun talking in her sleep.

              

 

 

The End

Authors Note: I'll leave it to you guys imagination! AND IM SO FREAKIN SORRY ABOUT UPDATING SO LATE!! IM SUCH A TERRIBLE AUTHOR! FORGIVE ME!