Haunted House

My Prince?

Jiyun Pov

I stood there staring at myself in the mirror. I didnt want it to seem like i was trying too hard. I grabbed a cute pink tshirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I stared at myself again, I think this should do it. For some reason i cant wear anything too girly, everytime i do........ Ugggg, the memories flashed into my mind------- 

"Dude what are you wearing?!?"

"That skirt does not suit you!"

"I cant talk to you anymore until you change!"

------------------------------------------------

I fell to my knees by the devastating memories. That was me, it was the real me, but when i tried to be myself.... They're all so against it.

This is why... Why, 

I have to be who they want me to be!

I could feel the tears coming in, Im such a baby. I calmed myself and soaked my face with cold water. Then i walked toward my bed and leap onto it. The amusement park", i thought about it sighing. I always wanted to go there and now i have an excuse. Everybody thought i was too "cool" to go there, thats why i never went.... Then i got up and had my butler, Myungsoo drive me to the amusement park. I had arrived five minutes early, but saw that all the exo members already there. Seems like they're really excited.

"Do you want to go eat or play first?", Luhan asked.

" I want to play first, so i can ride all the roller coasters!", i said smiling.

"Lets go!", yelled Xiumin.

Then i realized that all the exo members were in disguises. But i have a pretty good eye, so i still knew who was Sehun.

We walked around in a group, and i held Luhan's hand. I could see him turning red, he was happy. But the feelings inside.... I felt so guilty.

The whole time i was holding his hand, I was staring at Sehun. Then unexpectedly we saw a bubble tea stand ahead. Then my eyes followed Sehun who ran straight ahead with Xiumin following.

"Bubble tea, Here i come!!", I heard Sehun shout.

"Go on without us, I'll take care of him", Xiumin yelled.

WHAT?!?!?!!?!? I REALLY WANTED TO BE WITH SEHUN WHILE WE WERE HERE!! STUPID BUBBLE TEA!! Then i realized i had lost in a spilt second to a drink. I was really disapointed but i couldnt show it around Luhan.

Then suddenly Kai asked, "Wheres Baekhyun and Sora?!?"

Our eyes wandered every where. They were no where in sight. 

"THOSE LOVE BIRDS DITCHED US!! THEY WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!", shouted Chanyeol jealous.

Chanyeol started running and shouted, "Im going to find them! They arent going to get away with this!"

"Hyung!, Wait for me! I dont want to be stuck with these love birds etheir!!", Tao shouted running after Chanyeol.

 

Luhan Pov

Yes!! Now all there was left was Kai; The third wheel. 

"Well since im pretty hungry, Im gonna get something to eat first", Kai said pretending his stomach hurted.

I knew Kai wasnt stupid, so he should've already knew to leave us alone. After Kai left i was really happy. But i wasnt sure about the roller coaster, after all im acrophopic ( person with fear of heights). But Jiyun obiviously didnt know that, still i couldnt tell her..... after all she was so happy. 

"Luhan, look! Lets ride that huge roller coaster over there! Its suppose to be the fastest and tallest one in Seoul!", Jiyun yelled with excitement.

Right that second, I knew i was a step away from death. I really DIDNT want to tell her about it and i really DID want to tell her about it. I couldnt make up my mind!!! Suddenly it hit me! I had to stall her! There was also a haunted house nearby! Judging from all the things everybody said about her----------------

"Shes so emotion less!"

"She punched me  last year!"

"Shes so SCARY!"

"SHES NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING"

----------------------

She would have definitely want to go!

 

Jiyun Pov

"Yeah, but lets go into the haunted house first!", Luhan said smiling.

Then i frozed. WAS HE CRAZY!?!? WHY DID HE HAVE TO ASK THAT!!??! This was something i wanted NO ONE to know.

Know i was scared of paranormal things. They scared every ounce of life about of me. But i would never admit that.

"Ehhhhh, but i think you be too scared Luhan. You'd be crying and holding onto me", I said smirking.

I had to keep us from going into the haunted house. I had to make sure he knew i wasnt scared. Thats why i also wanted to ride the roller coasters. So he would know completely i was strong and fearless.......

"Im pretty sure, you'd be the one scared. But to prove that, lets go in", Luhan said scoffing.

DAMN IT!! IT BACK FIRED!!! AISHHHH!!

I would have to control my fears. The last thing i would want is him making fun of me.

"Fine, but dont go crying and holding onto me!", i yelled at him with a little bit of anger in my voice.

I could tell he was a bit surprised with what i said but hid it with a smile.

I left go of his hand out of anger and we both started walking to the haunted house.

 

Luhan Pov

She seemed a bit mad at me. Was she scared?, No way! Or was it that she really wanted to ride that roller coaster?!

I was bit nervous by her tone but i was glad we postponed the roller coasters. Then we were in front of the haunted house, and she stopped.  I wondered what was wrong. Jiyun stared at the opening and took a deep breath and started walking. I paid for the tickets and realized Jiyun avoided looking at me. We went inside and it was almost complete darkness. We walked and after a little bit, i felt a hand suddenly on my right leg. Then i heard a quiet squeal and looked down. I saw that a hand with long fake fingernails had grabbed our leg.

"Did you hear that?.... Were you the one that squealed Luhan?", Jiyun asked nervously.

I shooked my head. I thought she was the one that squealed.

" Dont be modest. If your scared we can still leave", Jiyun said with a smirk.

Was she mocking me or what? I shooked my head again and felt a warm hand holding onto mine.

"Well since I know your actually scared, I'll hold your hand to make you feel better", Jiyun said looking away.

I didnt want her to let go of my hand so i didnt say anything. But for some reason i felt like she was the one that was scared. 

Then we walked on, and when something showed up she would have gotten closer to me and tighten her grip on my hand.

I knew it. She was definitely scared. But now i definitely didnt want to leave. I was so happy that she was getting so close to me.

Then.....

The ghost Sadako appeared out of a fake screen-less television and slowly walked toward us.

Jiyun letted go of my hand and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She went behind me giving me a big back hug with tears falling from her eyes! 

 

 

She was just so adorable that I just stood there unable to do anything but turn red.

 

 

 

 

 

Then ghost Sadako kept walking toward and closer to us.

 Jiyun letted go of me and started running.

She ran so fast i could barely see her!, Then i heard a loud scream following her....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DONT KILL ME!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then i ran after her and i stopped after i saw her on the ground. She must have fainted from shock. I never knew she would've been scared or this scared etheir. After hearing the scream Tao, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Sora found found us right away. Since it all happened so quickly , we went to my house. We laid her on my bed and went to rest in the living room.

Today was complety different from what i expected. And i was so happy i didnt have to ride that roller coaster. But i was even happier that Jiyun relyed on me and how i saw a different side of her today......... A scared side. They were all wrong, she wasnt emotionless. She was a person with feelings too....

Then i couldnt get Jiyun off my mind....

I think i love her even more now.........

 

 

THE END

of part one.