DRUNK ONEW....AN ANGEL BECOMES THE DEVIL

Lucifer's son

Lina's POV

After chatting with Minho for what seem liked hours it seemed to be nighttime and will i was feeling slightly hungry and minho did to so i went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I opened the fridge and sudddenly was pinned to the fridge door. Oh my gosh its Onew. "WHY DO YOU SEE HIM NOT ME..." He smelled like alcohol. " Do you not see my heart do you not see me heart, do you not see how much i hurt when you with him" WTF i haven't known him that long how does he fall in love with me. Before i knew it he started kissing me. Strangely I enjoyed it. I kissed back. It started to get passionate. Before I knew it his hands started to go under my shirt. I had to stop him, im still a who doesn't plan on going that far yet. I grabbed his hands. "Onew stop, please just stop you don't love me" He didnt listen he pinned me back on the fridge. And continued to kiss me. He started to get rough. Oh is he going to me.. Minho no please save me. "STOP ONEW PLEASE MINHOOO HELP SULLLIEEE SOMEONE" i managed to get out after he went up for breath. Suddenly Minho pulled him off me and punched him and a scuffle started. Oh my god no. "STOPPP" I screameddd. Everyone stopped, Minho had Onew in a head lock. Before I knew it i started shaking and crying. "Lina its ok im sorry" Minho hugged me and Onew suddenly realize what hes done. He got on his knees and apologized. But Minho pushed him away "Just leave her alone ok you bastard" He walked away a bit in shock. Minho walked me to my room laid me on my bed and calmed me down while kissing me. I eventually fell asleep with Minho's lips on my forehead. Thank you Minho thanks for being there for me.