Lucifers wings part 2/2

Lucifer's son

Onew's POV

Mika let me in the back entrance and then she headed off to find Lucifer and his minions a few minutes afterward i heard laughter and talking i hurried and looked for the bedroom, i found it after 10 minutes i looked for his wings after searching every cabinet i looked under the bed. I finally found them those beautiful silver wings. I pulled out my magic suit case then i heard the alarm i quickly shut the wings in and started running when i got to the entrance i saw Mika on the ground, god no, she was spitting blood and she had bruises. "Oppa Saranghae i know you don't love me but thank you go on leave" MMMikaa i can't leave you here"  I stuttered i can't let my best friend die like this "Anni you can NOW LEAVE LEAVE RUN I DON'T WANT YOU HERE" i bowed my head and took off running with the hot liquid we call tears flying down my face, yes i didn't love her but shes my best friend. I managed to dodge many demons eventually i flew out of hell. I landed on a tree then i got off and landed on the ground. I sat there and just cried my heart out. This wasn't supposed to happen Mika my best friend dying sacrificing her life for me wae wae is the world so cruel wae god did you have to take the girl who i grew up from me the one who i looked at as a little sister from me. I slowly got up almost tripping over myself i wiped off my hot tears and well made myself calm down and then began the long trip home. Wait for me Sullie im back.

Mianhe for the short chapter but im kinda occupied so i'll update later hope your enjoying the story so far. <3 saranghae.