Lucifers wings part 1/2

Lucifer's son

Minho's POV

I frowned as I watched Lina leave in the arms of the thief Lee Taemin. Gosh i know this is for my safety and she doesn't actually like him but why do i still feel so dam jealous. Aish curses Lee Taemin. I turned around and sat down in the chair. "Choi minho Sunbae would you like something to drink" Taemin's freaky robotic servant asked oh no she isn't actually an robot but shes just so brainwashed, Lina told me what Taemin told her that when the Jung sisters were born they were taken from their omma and literally created into robots "BRAINWASHING" Aishh more then my life "Uhh no thank you" She walked away to join her robotic sister. Wow scary. They both look so real but their fake on the inside. I wonder what Linas doing? LEE TAEMIN DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT HURTING MY GIRL. sorry overprotective Minho aishh i feel so i love.

Taemin's POV

Wow i feel so happy i finally got the guts to ask her out even though it meant holding Minho captive sorry Minho hyung.. Oh wait he probably wouldn't want me calling him hyung oh well he'll never know. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you Sullies just kinda knocked out a drug if you wanted to know. I convinced Nate to keep his hands off her, poor girl my cousins a ....Hey for the record i never touched Lina. "Taemin shii what would you like to do?" "Hey call me oppa" "Umm Taeeminn oppa so what would you like to do" Wow she looks so uncomfortable, i plan on making her day great.. be prepared for the greatest day of your life Lina my love see im not actually that bad well i don't think im that bad.

Lina's POV

"Umm what would you like to do Lina-ah?" "How bout we go to lotte world i would really like to go on the roller coasters" "Oh yeah kewl also umm Lina im really sorry about all i've done to you im just the type of person who doesn't know how to express my heart to be truthful i've had a crush on you ever since i saw you so 3 years sorta." Wow lover boy. "ummm its ok i guess" We went off to lotte world. Actually the day was rather enjoyable he didn't act like how he used to i mean dinner was fun, screaming on the roller coaster , everything. Ommo no but i like Minho im so confused...Sullie hurry up and wake up i need help.. I wonder what Onews doing be safe man be safe.

Onew's pov

Gosh luckily i know someone in the underworld. She kinda betrayed us. Well she was my best friend and she has a crush on me..Lucky i know. So i called her up, the ice queen thats her nick name. "Oh aniyo Mika its Onew" "ONEWWW OPPPPAAA WHATS GOING ON BOY?" "Umm well i need help getting something from hell" "What do you need?" "Lucifer's wings" "You do know what you need is very dangerous...why do you need it?" "To save a friend" I smirked knowing i was lying but if i told her it was for Sullie she wouldn't say yes she hates Sullie literally because i've always been close to her and not really Mika. "Oh no problem come to the entrance i'll pick you up" "Oh chincha kamsamida" "Dae Aneyong oppa" "Aneyong Mika" I hung up the phone and put on all the neccessary supplies then i flew off to the entrance. Oh the things i do for love you better thank me Sullie :) "Oh aniyo oppa" "Aniyo Mika" "So whats the plan" "I Mika will tell you the secret entrances and passageways for you the escape and well i distract lucifer and his guards they look at me as a little daughter they'll never suspect me for helping you also i put on a charm on you" yes she knows wicca "Kamsamida chincha kamsamida oh yeah Micca i forgot to tell you you've gotten much more beautiful" I whispered in her ear. Wow its funny when she blushes... Then we flew off into hell.. Aishh i hope this goes out well.