Talking to Onew

Lucifer's son

Lina's pov

My cell phone started ringing. "Yebosayo" "Oh Aneyong Lina um since tomorrows our date" Oh shiz i almost forgot but how can i face him? "Um yes" "Well i was wondering if you would like to come to my dance peformance" "OH REALLY THAT WOULD BE COOL where is it?" "Um at xxx" "K what time?" "Its at 3" "Ok kewl i'll see you there" "O yeah u can't be seen by humans rite? " "Yeah unfortunatly..." "Oh well still we can hang out" "Yeah so bye" "Yeah bye" Awkward conversation, then i hung up. Then i heard a knocking at the door. "Come in" "LINA UNNIEEEE ONEW OPPAAAA WOKKEEE UPPPP" i heard a certain girl scream. "Ok  calm down don't scream its bad for your vocals" "Oh ok" she calmed down. I followed her out to Onews room. I walked in to see him sitting on the bed smiling "Hey Lina" "Onew your ok rite?" "Yeah" "Cause you had us worried to death" "Yeah thanks" "Um sullie can you leave us alone cause well theres some things i need to talk to her about" "what things?" "You know" I saw him mouth  love. Then she nodded and went oh. "Onew so you know...." I said after Sullie left the room. "Yeah did you forget im an angel" "Hahhahh sure" I smiled. "So your confused about Minho and Taemin right?" "Um well yes basically i mean my heart beats super fast when ever im with either one of them but when i see Minho i think i can see more with him and that with him i'll always be safe, with Taemin will i don't want to hurt him and i think i love him to and will he can protect me to" "Lina to be truthful i see how Minho looks at you and how hurt he is when he sees you hurt i think since Minho knew you more hes better for you and  that he actually loves you and will you think about it tomorrow when you go on your date consider it." "Wait you know" "Of course i do did you forget who i am?" "Oh yeah lol" "Thank you Onew oppa" "Wait you finally called me oppa" I smiled and then hugged him.

Minho's pov

I sighed and decided to go see Onew. I opened the door to see something that hurt me so much Lina hugging Onew...I thought Onew didn't like her anymore. I softly closed the door and went to the kitchen and sat on the floor hugging my knees. I feel like my hearts slowly disappearing. Am i going to die from heartbreak.

Linas pov

After i hugged Onew i swear i heard the door closed "Thank you again Onew" I smiled "No problem" I whispered goodbye then left the room to go find Minho. I went to the kitchen to find him sitting on the floor looking broken. "Minho oppa whats wrong?" "You know whats wrong" He coldly replied and got up. "B--uuutt i i i don't know" I stuttered as i tried to stop him from leaving. He pushed my arm away "Just don't Lina please don't" He sighed and left the kitchen. Is this about Taemin mianhe oppa....

Minho's pov

She walked into the kitchen and asked me whats wrong but guess what she said oppa she finally said oppa but it doesn't matter because i still feel broken. I sighed and left the kitchen. Mianhe Lina but i don't know anymore if i can go on like this...

Lina's pov

I stood there looking in shock still very much confused. Then Sullie walked in. "Unnie whats wrong with Minho?" She then saw my face. "Oh my god unnie are you ok" She hugged me as i cried. Then she walked me out of the kitchen past Minho who looked at me with a pained look then outside to the garden. We sat down. "Unnie he hes hurt isn't he?" "Yes and will i think i love him but i think i love taemin to what do i do?" "Unnie i see how you look at Minho i think you love him and i see how he looks at you i think hes better for you then Taemin" I sighed "Im not sure"  Then i out, i guess i should have ate for the past two days...

Sullies pov

Suddenly she out. Shiz its because she didn't eat for the past two days. I sighed. Suddenly Minho came out he looked angry he lifted her bridal style and ran into the house. Yep Minhos the one for her.....