Discovered...

Lucifer's son
i know its not tomorrow but i got a cool idea.
 
 
Lina's pov
Me and Minho were just walking back from a pinic under the stars (she was wearing thishttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/5856027769_0ab5a4a129.jpg) and talking "Minho oppa do you love me?" "Yah of course i do your the one for me" He gently kissed me, i smiled. "Oppa i love you so much i willing to die for you" "Me too" Just then lights flashed on us. "Aniyo Lina" I heard my dad's voice "A-Appa whats going on" Minho pushed me behind him. "Lina how could you,i only asked you to protect him not fall in love with him!" He yelled at me. Before I knew it 2 men pushed Minho down and 2 grabbed me. They were to strong for me. I kept struggling "APPA LET HIM GO PLEASE!" "Dont worry we don't him we want you you are to be punished" "NO DON'T TAKE HER TAKE ME IM BEGGING YOU TO LET HER GO" then my dad got to Minho's level "Oh how sweet you love her, hah I could care less" Then he kicked Minho. I winked as Minho groaned in pain. "A-appa how could you how could you do this you changed. " "Sweetie people change when their accused of raising a traitor" "SHUT UP LINAS NOT A TRAITOR" yelled Minho. Then one of the men kicked him. I squinted then i recognized him. "Da-David is is that you how co-could you you changed oppa don't you recognize me?" He stopped, he sighed then he turned aroud "Lina yeah its me but time changed, since i left i became different also you changed didn't you promise we would be together forever, Lina im sorry" He turned back around. I started to remember.(for the record David looks like stillnot david LOL right http://m.s11.pollpigeon.com/media/answer_images/49/49e99a03c4361e1e9034c69da3c6ce10_png_350x500_q85.jpg)
"OPPA I LOVE YOU" I ran toward David laughing "Nina we're going to be together forever right?" "Dae saranghae oppa together forever"
 
Before i knew it i started to cry, that was the last time i saw him when we were children, my first love..."David im so sorry"
"Lina don't cry that was so many years ago" "Please let Minho go i'll go with you guys" Dad smiled and snapped his fingers and Minho was let go. He got up "LINA NO DON'T GO WITH THEM PLEASE" He started to run toward me but it was already to late i was gone. Concidentaly it started to rain..
 
_

 

Minho's pov:

I fell to my knees once she disappeared. At the moment it started to rain like my tears, shes gone they took her. I I feel so lonely (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOku92-GSI&NR=1:

Lonely collaboration cover Stillnotdavid, Cityincolors, Izakly)

 

I just stayed there on my knees in the rain until i heard a light of hope.  "HYUNG GET UP" I looked up to see Taemin looking extremely ugly. I sighed and got up "YAH HYUNG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO THEY TOOK HER!" "Thanks for stating the obvious, how would i know?" "LETS GET TO SULLIE'S HOUSE FIRST!" I sighed and followed Taemin to his truck. We piled in and traveled at the speed of light to Sullie's house. I opened the door loudly "OH YOU GUYS ARE BACK, WE'RE IN THE TV ROOM" I heard Sullie yell. "THEY TOOK HER" I screamed crying at the same time feeling so misreable. Then I got all the attention, Onew came running "No oh no this can't be happening if shes gone im next and who knows what they'll do" "OPPA THE ANGELS GOT LINA UNNIE" Then everyone started freaking out "EVERY SHUT YOUR EFFING MOUTHS" I yelled i i can't let her go that easily "did you? just yell Minho do you have a plan" Taemin asked smiling. Yes yes i do "Yep i do, we're going to get her back, im not letting her go with out a fight." I smiled. Its not over yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLlXJ6jUzc

You and I: Park Bom

 

Author's note: GUYS IMMA MISS YOU THE ENDINGS COMING UP! AWWW ANYWAYS IMMA PUT A POLL TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT.