HOMe...sweet home

Lucifer's son

Lina's pov

Oish onew hurry up and wake up Sullie talks to much...

Minho's pov

Man onew hyung your freaking heavy i mean srsly lay off on the chicken. Your obsession scares me. Omo Lina looks pale shes not sick is she rite? Anyways i feel tired finally we're here. I gently layed Onew on the ground "Minho oppa i'll take him in k" And she actually managed to lift him this girls got muscle. I should arm wrestle her sometime. Sullie went inside. And well it was just me and Lina. "Minho umm about the question you asked me can you give me some time right no i feel confused" And right at that everything stopped but yes i can wait because i love her. "Sure i guess but Lina i'll wait for you forever if i have to" I turned away from her and walked into the house.

Sullies pov

I lifted Onew up and put him on my back LOL you should have seen Minho's face he looked so suprised. I may be skinny but i do work out :) thanks Luna unnie. Anyways i carefully took Onew inside and put him on a chair. Yes i shouldn't listen in but i couldn't help it. I quickly hurried outside and hid behind a tree. Wow so Lina doesn't know if she actually feels that way yet it must be Taemin.... Anyways i really hope in the end Lina still chooses Minho. Well cause Minho actually loves her and will Taemin i just don't trust him....I watched Minho walk in the house and Lina just stand there dazed. Oh well might as well go help Onew oppa i hurried back into the house to Onew.

Lina's pov

I just stood there confused. A song that would define me would be choosey lover by TVXQ. Mianhe Minho but i really don't know my heart beats really fast when im with you but when im with Taemin my heart beats really fast to.I don't know what i should do. I guess i'll have to wait for Onew to wake up....

Onew's pov

I found myself in a dark dark room... I heard a voice calling my name it was Mikas "ONEW" "ONEW" "MIKA IS THAT YOU?" "Yes you have to get out your not supposed to be here you'll be in danger if they find you wake up onew wake up" Before i knew it my eyes opened. I looked around to find myself in Sullies room then i noticed her holding my hand. I gently kissed her head and pulled my hand out of hers. I quietly got out of the bed. Right when i was about to go to the door i felt Sullies hand grab my wrist. I heard her say oppa oppa please wake up don't die don't leave me here. The poor girl must be having a nightmare. I quietly got back on the bed and carefully lifted her on to the but. Ayy i aint gonna her. Wow shes a heavy sleeper. I let her snuggle into my chest and i wiped her tears and calmed her down eventually she fell asleep and i did to.

Sullies pov

I woke up to find myself in Onew's arms. At first i was really confused. Eventually my eyes adjusted. I started to poke him. He didn't wake up, really hes a heavy sleeper. Oh well i just snuggled back into his chest. And well fell asleep again.

Taemin's pov

I wonder how Linas doing shes ok right. I think she probably doesn't like me back but i'll wait i can sence the chemistry between her and Minho if i don't get her then Minho take good care of her cause i love her

Nates pov

I think my cousins a good two shoes always stopping me from touching Sullie. How i long for her but she loves my brother well i ever be able to let her go?

Minho's pov

Lina i'll give you the time but always remember i'll wait for you what ever happens

Lina's pov

I just sat on my bed and stared at the wall. Taemin i always was bullied by you but im attracted. Minho i feel like i've known you and i feel protective and attracted to you. What should i do? Onew wake up....

 

Note to readeers:

ish update i know sorry but i couldn't think of anything i'll make up for it :)