Im back

Lucifer's son

Onew's pov

Im back.. I thought as i stood in front of the tree. Its been three days and i've lost so much and well that includes sleep and my best friend. I typed in the code and walked in. I feel changed. "ONEWWWW" I heard two certain friends scream as they ran to me and hugged me. "Hi" I said in a monotone. "Onew man you got the wings right" Minho asked. "Yes" "Onew whats wrong?" Lina asked sounding worried. "Nothing" Before i knew it i felt her powers raking through my memories. "Its Mika isn't it shes gone isn't she" "Whos Mika?" Minho asked feeling confused. I heard her explain to Minho. It still feels unbelievable that i've lost her my best friend my little sister...Then Nate walked over. "So wheres the wings" "Here" I said as i handed him the wings "Your wings now give up Sullie" "Ok" Then he snapped his fingers "Krystal, Jessica bring Sullie over" Suddenly the two girls appeared with Sullie. She was awake but confused "Oppa whats going on" I smiled and before i knew it my knees failed me and i let the darkness overtake me.

Lina's POV

Hes finally back. I smiled but hes lost a lot. I watched Sullie come. "Oppa whats going on" He smiled and before we knew it he fainted. Sullie ran out of the two girls arms as we all stared in shock and he fell into her arms. "Sullie your oppa just needs rest." "Dae" "Minho i'll get the wings for you" I snapped my fingers and Onew's magic suitcase appeared. And then i pullled out a pair of wings for him. I handed them to Minho. He took them and put them on. Aishh i need an extra pair of wings for Sullie. Oh wait i forgot im a full angel now i should be able to get a suitcase right. I snapped my fingers twice and look at that here comes my magic suit case. "Sullie hand onew to Minho" She did as i told. Then i took out the wings and handed them to Sullie. "Sullie do you know how to use wings" "Yep oppa taught me" "kewl" "WAITTT" I heard a certain mushroom scream as we walked to the door. I turned around. "Yes?" I calmy asked. "Lina well i be able to see you again" He huffed. "Yes remember out saturday dates" I turned around to see an pissed minho glaring daggers at Taemin. Then we continued walking toward the door. After that we left that tree. "Minho will you be able to put Onew on your back?" "Yeah hes not that heavy" He put him on his back. Then we begin the journey home... 

3 days until my birthday :)