Waking up..

Lucifer's son

Lina's POV

I closed my eyes thinking this is my death suddenly I opened my eyes to find myself standing 10 feet away from my body. Am i ghost? "No you aren't but you will be if you don't listen.." I heard a gentle voice I turned around to see appa standing behind me."Appa whats going on?" Suddenly I heard a scream. I turned around to see Minho running toward my body with Onew crawling behind him. "Lina,Lina, please dont do this i have nothing.." I watched him shake me and cry suddenly Onew started talking but I couldn't hear what he was saying. "Lina your not dead yet that is but as you can see without you Minho will lose everything he does have something you..." "Lina god offered you a preposition he said that If you are willing to give up your human half and become a full angel and only be seen by those humans being protected by angels, angels, those who can sence angels, and such you will be allowed the chance to live" Everything stopped in my mind. Should I? Should I give up the chance to see my friends again, to be a human? Then again seeing Minho act like this im willing. " Yes, Yes I will" And with that He left. My eyes officialy opened. I saw Minho asleep on my bed, but yet where am I? Slowly Minho's eyes opened. " Lina..your ok, thank god" Wow he actually cares. I suddenly grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips, and he kissed back... We stopped. I blushed and will he smiled " What was that for?" " A thank you gift like when you kissed me, I should kiss you, BUT DON'T THINK THIS MEANS ANYTHING" "hahahah, sure.." Suddenly I heard the door open. " Finally man, you guys kissed" Onew went. " Yeah even though I don't know you guys but i totally see the chemistry." They closed the door and walked out leaving me and Minho alone together.

Sullies pov

"Oppa don't you like her?" I asked Onew oppa, I could tell he was hurting... " Yeah sort of im not sure but to be truthful im confused.. but my heart hurts." Onew oppa was hurting if only he could tell how I feel about him hmmphh my heart hurts too why onew oppa why her and not me... Lina unnie i don't hate you i just wish Onew oppa would see me as more. Maybe just maybe i'll get over him.

Nobodies' pov

In the end they all went their own ways except for Lina and Minho of course they wont admit they like each other but they were chatting.

 

Hey enjoying the story so far? Should Sullie and Onew become a couple hmmmm...

eventually we'll know.. Well goodbye now until next time.