CHAPTER9-FIRST DAY IN YG...

When her love for him begins...^^

THE NEXT DAY...

Faith got up early to ready the breakfast,as she knows that her beautiful sister is indded tired...later on...chaerin camed down...’good morning faith;she say happily...’good morning unnie...’she reply...’wats for breakfast?’chaerin ask...’hot cakes,with strawberry syrup and hot chocolate’faith reply with a smile...’delicious...’chaerin reply,as she took her seat...’unnie,where did hyung brought you yesterday nite?’faith ask cherin while she was pouring the hot chocolate in chaerin cup...’to the beach,wait a while...dont tell unnie,he send me home went i was indeed having a good sleep?’...chaerin say...’unnie,let me guess,you felt asleep at his shoulder...isn it and before that he got lend you a jacket since your cold...by the way...its nite unnie...’faith say...’chaerin just nooded...’unnie you have indeed found yourself a really good guy’faith say..’since unnie,re living with him,i think i could be less over protective on unnie,by the way unnie,dont forget to come and visit me or call me,if not i would be really sad’faith reply...looking at chaerin...’definely,faith unnie will come and visit you...unnie promise’chaerin say with a smile...’come lets eat,later unnie send you to yg’she continue...’okay dookie’faith reply with a smile...and so the both sisters was enjoying their breakfast while happily talking... after eat,faith help chaerin to carry her bags to put in the car,as she is moving into the new house today with junhyung as it was written in the contract...later on,chaerin drove faith to yg building,as faith going to begin her first day of work as yg dance chereographer...

While at b2st dorm,’yahh!you guys faster...we need to reach to yg before faith and chaerin did  reach,and i wanna apologises to my minji...’kikwang say...’hey,why do you need to apologise to minji?’hyun seung say...’because,we fought...’kikwang say...’fought?’doo joon ask...’ya,its about who gets angry fast,is it a girl or a guy...’kikwang say...’so childidh...hyung’dong woon reply from the room...’hey,junhyung is already there...doo joon say...’how do you know?’ask hyun seung...’he just texted me...’doo joon reply...’hey hyung,must we really celebrates faith first day in yg...?’yosoeb ask...’definely,even if we dont celebrate her first day at yg,we still need to go day to practice our dance and vocal training,since cube building been renevating’du jun reply looking at yosoeb...’and by the way,why are you angry with faith...’hyun seung ask..’fight fight later in love’kikwang say...’ya not even in your dreams...’yosoeb say...’yahh!hyung,faith should get a better guy,much better than yosoeb hyung...you know...’dong woon reply...went he camed out from his room...’yahh!dong woon...do you have a crush on her or what!’yosoeb say...dong woon just keep silent...’ah...you like her...’yosoeb say...’yahh hyung shut up,i didnt even say a thing,and kikwang hyung...you want to go a not...if not i bet you cant talk to your minji anymore...’dong woon say changing the topic...’yahh you guys ome lets go...’kikwang say...’okay’hyun seung and doo joon say...’ahhh,must we??????????’yosoeb ask...’YES!’they reply...’ahhhh’he sighted

 

After a while,at last both sisters arrived at yg building...’come lets go in’chaerin say...’ok unnie’faith reply...’unnie really do need to see president yang...’chaerin reply...by the way its just a lie to actually see president yang...for the thruth they wanted to celebrate,faith first day in yg...’come’chaerin say...’and so they enter in...’SUPRISE!’they say...faith was speechless...she dont even know what to say...’thank you’faith finally spoken...’your welcome’they say...’dara was the first one to hug faith followed by bom...then her sister...’unnie,thank you’she say while hugging her sister...’presiden yang,thank you...’she say...’your welcome...my daughter...’presiden yang say...while giving faith a hug...later on,they all seat together and eat...

After a few hours,’chae,i think we should go’junhyung say...’ok’chaerin reply with a smile...’you guys we go first ya...’chaerin say happily...’okay’the all rfeply with a smile...’good luck,in writin the lyrics ya...’teddy say...’thank you hyung...’chaerin say...’take care of my chaerinnie ya...’dara say...’yahh!dara,thats my baby chaerin...’bom say...’dont take her away from me’bom continue...’yahh bom!she’s my husband...’dara say...everyone that was there burst out into laughter as they here both of them are acting so childish...’by the way,junhyung take care of her ya’bom say...’okay dara and bom unnie’junhyung reply with a smile...’junhyung hyung,take care unnie ya,she’s my everything’faith reply with a smile...’okay faith’ junhyung reply...’yahh faith how could you say like that and then how about us...’TOP say...’yahh top!stop acting childish...dara say...’you guys are also my everything...you know like a family...’faith reply with a smile...’sweet’jiyong reply...’gotta go’chaerin say...’unnie,later on i will call’faith say...’ok my faith’chaerin reply...’bye everyone’junhyung and chaerin say...’bye’they reply and waved...                                      

/////////////////////

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER...I WILL UPDATE TWO OR THREE MORE CHAPTER BY MIDNITE...HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT...AND THANKS FOR COMMETING...^^KAMSAHMIDA...