CHAPTER11-ALMIGHTY KEY SHOW UP...

When her love for him begins...^^

WHILE AT YG

Everyone,begin their work,as normal as always... after the surprise party,like teddy and kush oppa they are in their composing room,composing songs for chaerin and junhyung collabration album...while for big bang hyung,they are busy promoting their album,and president yang also follow them...for the rest of 2ne1 members they are doing their own stuff like dara,she went to visit thunder...bom went dating with onew...while minki she went iou shopping with gummy unnie...for psy hyung...he is in variety show and last but not least se7en hyung,he is dating with g.na unnie...for b2st they was practising their dance for their latest song title’fiction’...for faith...she was just dancing herself off to the beat of the music...

While for b2st as they was practising,’hyung,where is the sound of music coming?’dongwoon ask...’i guess from the room beside us...’kikwang reply...’can we go and see’dong woon ask...’ok’du jun reply...and so the five of them walk to the room,that was situated beside pf their dancing room...went they enter in the room,they was indeed shock to see faith,that was dancing herself to the beat...they was really impress of her...after the music was over,the five of them clap their hands for her,she was shock,that she turn herself and saw the five of them stood by the door smiling at her...’your dance is fantastic...’hyun seung say...’i like the dance moves,can you teach me’kikwang ask...’you are damn good’du junsay...’i like your dance moves...’dongwoon say happily...’her dance moves is really good,how could i win her if we have a dance battle,she’s just too good’yosoeb say to himself...’can you teach us the dance steps...’du jun say...’definely can’faith reply with a smile...and she teaches them the dance steps...

After a long and tiring day,at last it is time to go home...’faith,how are you going home’ask hyun seung...’oh,im walking’faith reply with a smile...’its not good for a teenager to walk back home,at this time...come let us send you home...’du jun say sounding like a mom...’you sound like a mom du jun hyung’dong woon reply...’ya,watever’du jun say looking at dong woon...’come,faith lets go,just leave he behind...’du jun reply...with a smile...faith smile at him...’yahh hyung,im sorry’dong woon say running after them...in the car,all of them was busy talking...

After a while,’hey who’s that guy faith?’du jun ask...’its key...yes its key’dong woon reply...’the jerk again’faith say...the car stop and she camed down without tajling her bag first...’excuse me mr...what are you doing,infront of my house’faith say...’faith’key say...wanted to hug her...’dont you dare hug me...’faith reply...’why are you here’she continue...’i want to meet her,chaerin’key say...’unnie not in’faith reply...’she’s in,i know your lying...’key reply...’do i look one’faith reply...’yes you are,plz ask her to come out,i really want to meet her’he say...’for what,you wanna hurt her again,hell not i would let her to meet you,dont you have other girls to sleep with...you are just a fool for not knowing the person that loves you...now that  you been dump by,you wanna find her...who on earth would let you to meet the person that you have hurt,you jerk...’faith reply looking at him...’i know she’s inside,tll her i wanna meet her’he say again...’how many times should i say that she’s not in,and please leave im really tired and plz dont ruin my mood...’fith say...’just shut up faith,and let her to come out’key say...’she is not in...how many times should i repeat...’faith say...’didnt  know key wanted to do something to her,went she kick him right to his ...’ouch’he cried...’you better get out from here,before i really do something more worst than kicking your ’faith say angrily...the five of the b2st member did see the scene...’key,key...you have indeed mess up,with the wrong person’dongwoon say...’that sure hurts...’yosoeb say...the other four of the b2st member look at him...’what!’he say out loud...they just ignore him...key left...but before he left he did say a few wrds to faith’you better watch out,faith’...but she ignore him...she walks back to b2st car...and took her bag...’we saw everything.what is he do do with chaerin’du jun ask...and faith told everything...at last they just understand the relationship between key and chaerin...’hyung,do you wanna come in...’faith ask...’faith definely we cant,you know its not good for a guy to go in a girl house,by the way there’s five of us...’du jun say...’you really sound like an old grandmother...hyung’kikwang reply...’yahh!shut up...’faith i thk you should enter in its getting late’du jun reply...’faith could you give your phone number?’dong woon ask...’definely can’faith reply...she took his phone and pressed her number in...’thanks...’dong woon reply...’your welcome...’bye goodnite...hyung’faith say....’bye,good nite’the oth four b2st member reply...and they left after faith enter in....

While for junhyung and chaerin both of them was having dinner together...it was indeed the nicest time of life for them....

//////////////////////////////////

This chapter is kind of boring isn it...i really dont have any idea for this chapter so i wrote it like this...plz do comments i really wanna hear...thanks for subscribing and comments are appreciated...^^i would continue this fanfic tomorrow...and i hope you guys would enjoy it...im sorry for this boring chapter,but i would write an intersting chapter tomorrow...and i hope that i would really get an idea by tonight...i guess basically tomorrow chapter would be more of chaejun moments compare to today  its basically faith moment in yg...hope you guys enjoy reading it...and comments are really been appreciated...plz do wait for an intersting chapter coming ahead tomorrow...kamsahmida^^