CHAPTER15-LUNCH TOGETHER...

When her love for him begins...^^

Meanwhile in yg...b2st was eating their breakfast...’thanks ya faith...’hyun seung say...’yes faith thanks a lot....’du jun say while eating his waffle...faith smiled at them...yosoeb was warming up himself,before they all start to practice...’kikwang hyung...finding for minji unnie...’faith ask looking at kikwang with a smile...kikwang nooded...’unnie...went back to her hometown in busan...since their holidays havent been over yet...’faith say...’hyung,have you both...you know be good with each other...?’faith ask...’nope...she just wouldnt acept my aplogise...even i have do lost of stuff for her’kikwang reply...’it was your fault after all,because of the small thing you both fought...see now she doesnt want to talk to you...’du jun the leader spoke out...’yahh du jun...you suppose to give me encouragement not say...’kikwang say...’minji unnie,acepted kikwang hyung apolgise...she told me yesterday...’’she only wanna meet up with hyung at the usual place’faith say with a smile...’really faith’kikwang say and hug her...’definely hyung...at 8pm’dont forget ya’faith say...’yahh!no hugging kikwang’yosoeb and dong woon yelled at him for hugging faith...faith just smile at both of them...’come lets practice...’du jun say...’i would watch ya...’faith say...’okay dookie...’hyun seung reply...b2st members practice their dance and vokal training at the same time for 5 hour straight...’hyung...rest ya...its lunch time...by the way....’faith say...theyy nooded...’come lets go and have luch at the restoran across the boutique...15 mins if you walk...on me...’faith say...’ok...by the way we are hungry,next time would be on me’ yosoeb say...with a smile...

After using the elevator to reach the lobby...they all walk went suddenly...’faith...’faith turn and saw it was her sister...both sisters hug...’unnie...i didn know...’faith say...’unnie and junhyung camed and see teddy and kush hyung for our album,since president call last nite before unnie sleep...’chaerin explain...’hai hyung...’faith say...’hai...my little dongsaeng...’junhyung say...’hyung whats up...’yosoeb say...’fine you...’’perfectly fine...’yosoeb reply...’if like come lets go and have our lunch...at the restoran across the boutique...’faith say...looking at chaerin and junhyung...’okay dookie...’they say...they all was walking together and they never even disguise theirself...faith was walkig,while happily talking to her sister chaerin...while yosoeb was looking at her...’you fallen for her...’junhyung ask...’ah...fallen...i just dont know hyung...’yosoeb reply...’you have fallen for her yosoeb...by the way you look at her...’junhyung say looking at chaerin...’her face is just like a miroor in my mind hyung...’yosoeb say...’listen to your insticts and see what they tell you...if you have really fallen for her...take care of her yosoeb...dont let anyone...take her...’junhyung reply with a smile...yosoeb just nooded...and he really doesnt understand his feelings to her actually,but after hearing wht junhyung have to say...he decided to hear his insticts and if she’s the one...his going to protect her...even if he gotta risk his life...

While faith and chaerin,both of them was happily talking to each other,until faith didnt realise that there was a big stone infront of her...and she almost fell went she fell on his arms...both of  their eyes metand everyon at there was looking at both of them...’thank you’she finally spoken...’wbe areful a...faith’yosoeb say...faih just nooded...while everyone was thkin thta both of them look like a perfect couple...except for dong woon that was fill with jealousy...