CHAPTER12-CANT STOP THKING OF HER...

When her love for him begins...^^

At home...faith was really tired...and by the way with that jerk that came and see her just to ask about her sister that he have hurt...makes her even mad right now...’who the hell,he thinks...he wanna die or what...coming here and make problems...’faith say angrily to herself...she took out a cold bottle of mineral water from the refrigerator...and drank it...

Later on,she went to take a cool shower...to keep her refreshing...after a cool shower and perfectly changed into a plain purple tee and a black shorts...she lay on her bed...to rest a while...suddenly...

Neomu chisahajana neodapji mot-hajana

Jigeum jeokeungi andwae eojireoweo wae

Nuga nugurang hae-eojyeo niga narang hae-eojyeo

Jal saenggak-hago malhae, yeah...(her cell ring tone...)

Yobosayo...faith say...’faith unnie here...are you at home...already...’chaerin say...’yup...unnie dont have to worry...b2st hyung send me home this now,since i dont have a transport to go back...unnie...’faith explain...chaerin felt realived...cause she doesnt want her little sister to be hurt...o something bad happen to her...’unnie...how are you doin...’faith ask...’fine...have you eaten...’chaerin ask...’nope...dont feel yet...’how about unnie...’faith ask...’just eaten...your not hungry faith?’chaerin ask...’absolutely not...unnie...dont worry...i would eat if i really feel like it unnie...’’unnie should indeed take care of yourself...hows junhyung hyung doin...’faith ask...’fine...he’s resting...we are indeed tired,faith...really cant get the idea of writing the lyrics...’chaerin say...’dont worry unnie...i know unnie and junhyung could do it...’faith gave her sister encouragement...’thanks my faith...’chaerin say...’unnie you should go and have a good sleep...to make unnie mind fresh for tomorrow...’faith say...’ok loh faith...unnie call you tomorrow...have a good sleep ya...go and have your dinner or not you would get gastric...sweet dreams...’chaerin say...’same to you too unnie...see you tomorrow...sweet dreams...love ya...’faith reply...’love you too,bye...’chaerin say...’bye unnie...’faith say and they both hang up...

After the call...faith went to her dance studio which was situated on the second floor at her mansion...she othe music...and let herself dance to the beat...she would dance to herself when she indeed have a free time or when she needs t let go off her feelings...she dance herself for more than three hours straight...

Meanwhile in b2st dorm,in the room...everyone was asleep as they was really tired...but for yosoeb he just cant close his eyes even just once...because he kept thnking of her faith...her face was like a miroor in his mind...and now the only thing in his mind is to apogise to her for what had happen yesterday...but he doesnt have her number...and suddenly he remembers of dongwoon...he slowly reach out for his phone...as he was sleeping soundly...he took dongwoon phone and search for her nmber than he pressed in his phone...he quickly put dongwoon phone,to the place that he first took it...

He then started to text faith...

To:faith...

Hai,yosoeb here...im really sorry for yesterday i realy hope that you forgive me...pretty pretty please...

From:yosoeb...

Faith was having fun dancing herself to the beat until...she heard her phone message tone rang...she stopped tfor a while...and took her phone,that was on the floor beside the radio...she saw a text from an unknown number,she unlock her phone and open the text...it was indeed from yosoeb...she she smile when she read the text...she reply to him...

To:yosoeb

Hai...i forgive you already and by the way its my fault...plz do forgive me...

From:faith

His phone vibrated...and he on it and read her text message...he then replies to her...

To:faith

Its my fault too...so now are we friends...

From:yosoeb

Faith had the text after a minute and she read it...she smile once again...

To:yosoeb

Definely...friends^^

From:faith

Both of them was happily texting each oher,to know each other more...nd they didnt know that the time passes by fast...later on...

To:yosoeb...

Cute yoseobbie,its getting late already...and i know that you are tired too...its nice to getting know you...have a good nite sleep ya...rest well...lets meet tomorrow at yg...ya...see you tomorrow and sweet dreams...bye...bye...^^

From:faith

Yosoeb had the text after a while...he read it and reply to her...

To:faith...

Ok...my faith...lets meet tomorrow in yg...have a good sleep ya...sweet dreams...and rest well...bubye...

From:yosoeb

And he send it...after a few mins faith had the text,and she was indeed happy...’good nite...yosoeb...’she say...as she hugs her teddy bear and fell asleep..while for him...’good night my faith...see you tomorrow...’he say while hugging his cute teddy bear and fell asleep...

 

 

 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SORRY...THIS CHAP IS MAINLY ABOUT FAITH AND YOSOEB...HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT...THANKS FOR COMMENTING...KAMSAHMIDA^^