CHAPTER8-CHAEJUN...

When her love for him begins...^^

-at the beach-           

Both of them was walking by the beach,as they were walking,there was perfectly silent around them...they didnt even say a word,right after they reach at the beach...he broke the silent by saying,’are you okay?you look pale?’...’oh,im fine’she reply witha smile...she then rub both of her hands to make her feel warm as it was so cold at that time...he took off his jacket and put on her...she look at him...’your feeling cold,you should wear it,or not you will be sick later on,’he reply...’thanks’she say with a smile...later,both of them was siting down...hearing the sounds of waves that hit the shore...looking at those beautiful stars...and the moon...

‘it so beautiful seeing the moon and stars together...’she say...’ya as beautiful as you’he say...’beg,your pardon...’she say looking at him...’oh i was just saying that the moon is happy wenet the stars areb around...’that is why,it looks so beautiful’,he reply...looking at her...she smiled at him...both of them was looking at the beautiful sky while happily talking until,she fell asleep at his shoulder...he turned and there he saw her sleeping...’you sure are beautiful,chaerin’he say...he carry her bridal style and brought her in his car...and he drove to her house...

At her house,he rang the house bell,while carrying her...Faith that was sleeping soundly...woke up as she heard the door bell rang...’i wonder who that could be,distuping my sleep only...’faith mumble...she went downstairs and open the door and she saw it was junhyung...’omo,hyung what happen to unnie?’she ask...’nothing,she just fellt asleep,she is too tired...after a long day...faith-ahh,where’s chaerin room...?’he ask...’oh,hyung,just go up the stairs and turned to the right...unnie room is the second one from the right...’she reply...with a smile...’okay’he reply and bought chaerin to her room...while faith went to the kitchen,to drink a glass of water...

In chaerin room,

He put her,on the bed...and covered her with her blue colour teddy bear blanket...later on,he whisper to her,good nite chaerin...he kiss her forehead...and camed out from the room...at downstairs,’junhyung hyung,thanks ya,for take caring unnie’faith reply with a smile...’your welcome,my dongsaeng...’he reply...’gotta go,see you tomorrow...good nite’he continue...’good nite,hyung...she say...and later he left with his red ferari...while faith was walking upstairs,she say to herself’unnie,you have really found yourself a good guy compare to the jerk...how i wish,junhyung hyung could be with you always...’

//////////////////////////

Sorry its kindda short,i hope you guys like it...and thanks...-chocolate love-for the idea on faith and yosoeb...i will definely use it...thanks for subscribing...and comments are really being appreciated...^^