CHAPTER3-TEXT MESSAGES...

When her love for him begins...^^

-AT CL HOUSE-

Her alarm rings as the time resembles 12pm...she opened her eye slowly...and hug her pikachu...’pika...pika...today is the day...IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII cant wait to meet him...and WHAT!i have less than an hour and the half to ready...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!’She shouted and got up from the bed...she took 1o mins to clean her bed and later she took her towel that wsas in her cupboard and rush to the bathroom...she took a refreshing shower...to make herself look fresh...

 

-WHILE FOR HIM-

RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His alarm rang...he off it and slowly open his eyes...’.why did you ring now when im trying to have a good sleep’...he slowly open his eyes and reached for his phone...that was on top of his drawer...he took it and look at the time....’SSSHHHIIITTT!it afternoon...YONG JUNHYUNG....YOU HAVE LESS THAN AN HOUR AND THE HALF...FASTER GET READY’...he quickly got up from his bed...he saw his pikachu and he say...’good morning Pika...im really going to be late.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh...see you later pika’...he say while grabbing his towel from in the cupboard and rushed to the bathroom to take a cooling bath...

 

-CL-

Right after,she camed out from the bathroom,she walk to her cupboard and selects the clothes that she should wear...’it should be formal...but still no dresses...’she say to herself...as she was searching at last she found something beautiful or should i say cool...that she could wear it...she wore a stylish white denim jacket,a black sleveless-t in it...a black long jeans...with her her cool yet stylish black supra shoe...she apply some creamand eye-shadow together with some mascara on her face,she tie her hair into a high pony tail and finally she is ready for the press confrence...and wore a natural lip colour lip gloss...’Chaerin you are just nice’she say to herself as she look at the mirror...she took her phone and pursue,together with her car keys that was in her drawer...’bye my pika..pika’she say to her pikachu as she walk out of the room...and got ready to drive to YG headquarters...

-JUNHYUNG-

After he camed out from his roon,he went to his cupboard to search for clothes...’what should i wear’he ask himself...as he was searching,at last he found the clothes that suited him,for the press confrence...he took it and wore it it was a white long denim shirt,a long black jeans and a black supra shoe...of course...he walk to the mirror that was situated across his room...’simple and perfect’he say to himself...he style up his hair and he is perfectly ready to go...he took his phone,wallet and not to be forgetten his red ferari car keys...’wish me luck,pika’he say as he walk out of the room and ready to leave.

-AT YG BUILDING-

‘Simple,but beautiful,my loving daughter...come lets go’he say...she smiled at Presiden Yang,and they left with his black bmw sports car...in the car,she just keep herself calm as she knows the reporters will be asking her lots of questions later on...’dont be afraid ya,cl...you can answer thir question want’presiden yang gave her encourgament.she smiled at him and say’thanks,dad’...she on her phone and decided to hear music,went she found out that her members texted her last night...she open each of th messages and read it...the first one is from...minji...

From-maknae minji

Unnie,i have heard about the news...congrats unnie...because your wish have come true...i know you really wanna work with him and now its happening...all the best unnie...and dont ever give up ya...unnie,im sooooooooo sorry,that i cant come and support you...but unnie just remember im always by your side...love ya...

 

She smiled right after she read her maknae text...and so she reply it...

To-my minkki

Thanks ya...minkki...its okay,your not here...unnie know you are in the holiday mood so unnie decided not to disturb you...and unnie wont give up in this album,as long as minkki,together with dara and bom unnie with me...unnie are fine...and love ya...

 

Text from-dara unnie

Yo,wats up...my chaerin...congratulations...because you get to work with the person that have capture your heart...and unnie know you like him...chaerin,you dont have to hide it from unnie...i saw the way you look at him,at music bank last year...if you like him,tell him,or not he will be taken away...remember,my chaerin...love is always beautiful in the first sight,but it will be hurts if you know the thruth...but by the way...congrats ya...and dont ever give up...unnie and tam tam are always with you so do minji and bommie...we love you...muah...chae-jun fighting!

 

She smiled went she read it,but she kept wondering,how come dara unnie could know it...but its ok by the way dara unnie...knows everything...she taught,and so she decided to reply it...

 

To-dara unnie...

Thank you so much,by the way who says i like him...unnie...i still have the contract unnie...i still cant be in love,even i love him...hope that unnie have fun during the holidays...and dont worry unnie...i know that unnie,bom unnie and minji is always by my side...love ya^^

 

Next message...

From-bommie unnie...

How is my daughter doing,omma is happy for you...do i really sounds like a old lady?ahh,move on...my chaerinnie...congrats ya...i know you would get to work with him,by the way who doesnt want t work with 2ne1 fierce leader...rememember...your always the best,and dont let anyone bring your fierceness down...tell me if they do...i will really get them...and if Junhyung dares to hurt you,tell me unnie will definely slash him into pieces...my little chaerinnie,im sorry...for not coming to your press confrence...forgive me...and all the best..love ya!chaerin fighting!chae-jun fighting!^^

She burst out into laughter,right after reading...Bom message...’cl are you ok?’presiden ask...’yes i am,dont worry presiden...i burst out into laughter right after reading,bom unnie message its funny...’cl explain...’that is always her and her funny messages’presiden yang reply with a smile...and she also return it with her beautiful eye smile...and she reply Bom unnie text...

To-Bom unnie...

Thanks unnie,i love you too...its ok...by the way i know unnie are really wanted to go for a holiday...unnie just take a good rest ya...dont worry about me,im fine...and unnie...dont you kill him,later i will be alone...^^and unnie...your the best...i will give unnie lots of corns went your back later on...love ya^^