CHAPTER10-THE MEANING OF LOVE...

When her love for him begins...^^

Chaerin and junhyung left with their own car...they really need to go to their new house as fast as possible,since they really do need to start writing their song for the album...after a while,of driving...the reach at their destination in the same time...later on,they carry their bag and got in the house...’wow!beautiful’junhyung say amazed...’nice’’come,lets search for a room’chaerin say with a smile...’ok’he reply...both of them went upstairs,to search for a room...’i found mine’chaerin reply happily...’me too’junhyung say happily...’lets meet at downstairs later...we gotta start to work’chaerin say...’ok...lets take a rest first’junhyug say with a smile...’ok’chaerin reply and enter in the room...she hoop on her bed...’beautiful’she say to herself...later,she took out her pikachu from her black nikey bag...’pika...isn this room just beautiful’chaerin say as she hug her pikachu...

Meanwhile for junhyung,’pika,isn this room too cool for us...’junhyung say as he hug his pikachu...’i should get things arrange by now’junhyung reply...as he got up from his bed...to arrange his clothes...and the same goes for chaerin too...after a few hours,chaerin and junhyung had finish arrange their stuff...chaerin changed into a plain blue t shirt and a black shorts...meanwhile for junhyung,she wore a black t shirt...and a blue pants...later both of them camed down bringing a note book and their stationery...

‘come lets start,our work’junhyung say...’ok,but before that lets state the meaning of’a perfect story’album for us...what’s the meaning for you? chaerin ask...’since presiden hong and presiden yang say its about a love story between two idols and everyone that is in love,so lets just ask ourself what the meaning of love for ourselves’junhyung say...’ok...’chaerin say...’the meaning of love for me is,its a wonderful feeling went ou fall in love’she continue...’if for me,the meaning of love is totally diffrent with the maening of like’junhyung reply with a smile...’love is feeling that coms one in a life...it makes your heart pump really fasr went you meet the person that you loves and willing that he is meant for you’chaerin say with a cute eye smile...’love is something...that will never makes you to give up in making the person that you love to fall for you’junhyung say...’when you really feel love for the first time,you would indeed be happy...but when you know the thruth...just you would understand how it really hurts you’chaerin say looking at junhyung...’for me,love would indeed bring two hearts to be a sone...and would make them seal it together,infront of the church...and that would be the most happiest day ever for them’junhyung say...’while for me, To love someone unconditionally means that you love the person exactly as they are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future – because people change all the time, so if you love the person, you will love them even if they become something you disagree with…’chaerin reply’I guess that is the last meaning of love for me…’chaerin say with a smile…’ok,now the last meaning of love for me is... love is when you love someone not for certain aspects of them that can change, but you love them for their innermost essence… their soul even, if you will. love is when you still love someone no matter how much they change, no matter how ugly they become, and no matter how many stupid things they do or how much they may hurt you. love is something that perseveres even when it may hurt you or when it seems to go completely against your own best interests.’junhyung reply…’ok since we already know the meaning of love,lets start our job…’chaerin reply with a smile…’ok’junhyung reply…and so both of them started to write the lyrics of the songs that would be in their album…          

///////////////////////////////

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE....AND BASICALLY I WOULD TAKE A FE ENGLISH SONGS TO BE THE SONG WRITTEN BY BOTH OF THEM/...COMMENTS ARE REALLY BEEN APPRECIATED^^