Chapter16-truth or dare...

When her love for him begins...^^

At the restaurant,after ordering their food and drinks…they all was happily talking until du jun suggested to play thruth or dare…

‘thruth or dare’’jjinja’kikwang ask.

‘its bored if we do nothing while waiting for our food to come’du jun reply with a smile…

‘who’s in’he ask happily…

‘me’all of them reply excitedly…

‘ok,who wanna begin it’du jun ask.

Everyone was silent.

‘ok let me start first,I want to ask emm…emmm…chaerin’du jun say looking at chaerin.

‘ I want thruth’chaerin say with a smile…

‘ok…do you like anyone of us,the b2st members…the boys to search for the top…’he ask.

Everyone was looking at her..

‘I like junhyung-shii’chaerin say shyly and look down at her knees…

‘junhyung,I wonder what so special about him,that you like him?’kikwang ask.

Chaerin was just silent…while junhyung smile at chaerin.

‘no teasing,ok chaerin your turn to choose’du jun say.

‘I choose hyun seung sunbae’chaerin say.

‘t or d’she ask.

‘I go for t’hyun seung reply happily.

‘he would never go for dare cause his a coward’kikwang say looking at hyun seung…

But he just gives a death glare to kikwang…

‘why do sunbae likes dara unnie?’chaerin ask.

‘ahh…dara unnie’he say shockly.

‘we know you like her’du jun say with a smile.

‘she is a girl of every guys dream,eventhough she’s older  than me…but to me its nothing.actually I have fallen for her the day went I camed out of yg and join cube…she was the one that ready a small special party for me…I dontknow how she realise that I was a trainee in yg but at that time is the time where I totally have fallen for her…’hyun seung reply with a smile.

‘so sweet’both du jun and kikwang say…

Meanwhile faith was just looking at her surroundings,but didn’t stop dong woon and yoseob that was stealing glances at her…

‘I choose kikwang’hyun sung say…’im going for thruth…’kikwang reply.

‘see I told you,you are a coward too’hyun seung say looking at him…

‘nae…whatever la’he reply…

‘what the ques?’kikwang ask.

‘im still curious about how you pass the yg test to be with minji now’hyun seung say looking at him.

‘im curious too’leader du jun spoke out.

‘me three’junhyung reply..

‘me four’yoseob say.

‘and me five’dong woon say happily…

‘add we two in’faith say with a smile…

‘yahh!how many times must you ask this question…I told you I would do anything for my minji…’kikwang reply…

‘hyung,your hiding something’faith say

He look at faith…

‘you know it?’he ask her…

She nooded.

‘know what?’the rest ask at the same time.

‘president yang told me this,actually kikwang hyung was suppose to sit about 10 yg tet,that is from the bang’s hyung,gummy unnie,se7en hyung,teddy hyung,add in yoon in na unnie and president yang test,but president yang let him sit for the bang’s only cause president yang knows how sincere is he to minji unnie…actually it goes the same to gd and onew hyung’

‘president yang believe in them so he lets them sit only for the five test and that is how they are with 2ne1 unnie now.am I right kikwang hyung’chaerin explain…

‘ya,he believes in the three of us…’’and that’s the reason im hiding it…but since faith know it why not I just say the thruth to you guys’he say with a smile…

Yahh!if that is what you hiding from us you are totally a pabo person…you know’yoseob say…

Kikwang just laugh at their expression…

Ok,I choose faith’kikwang say…

‘I don’t really like dare so I go with thruth’faith reply with a smile…

‘your 18,have you ever had a boy friend before’kikwang ask.

Everyone look  at her

‘haha,I never had…ouch unnie it hurts…’faith say looking at chaerin…              

Ok I tell the thruth,I have been in love,but like people say im too naïve,to know that my ex actually cheated behind my back’faith reply.

‘if you don’t mind can we know who’s that?’dong woon ask.

‘you guess’chaerin ask them.

‘an American guy’yoseob reply looking at faith.

‘nope its,woo hyun from infinite’faith reply.

‘what nam woohyun infinite’’not kidding’junhyung ask

‘nope its her ex,they met as they was studying in the same school,both of them be together went they was 15,he really care about her.but after he met that ,he left her…they broke ed of last year during their graduation day’chaerin explain.

‘he sure does need to be learn’kikwang reply…

‘bang’s hyung told the same…but don’t worry he and me is over’faith reply with a smile.

‘ok my turn to choose,I want yoseob…’faith reply…

‘I want dare’yoseob reply with a smile…

‘there is a lot of girls in this restaurant,I want you to sing a song for her…and everyone in here must here it…’faith reply.

‘any girl that caught my attention’yoseob ask.

‘dae’she reply…

‘excuse me everyone,this miss here ask me to sing a song for a girl that caught my attention on her…but this is a dare,that she ask…there is a girl that caught my attention and that is…

‘that’s yoseob’many of the girls was whispering.

‘his so cute…’

‘who would you think he would choose’

And yoseob walks  to faith…

‘actually this miss here that caught my attention’yoseob say.

‘haha me jjinja’faith reply unbelievable.

‘that is faith isn it?’ask another girl.

‘yg dance chereographer’

‘she’s cool’

Yoseob went to her and sing for her a song thet is been popular by super junior title’happiness’and later on gave a white rose as he finishes singing.

Everyone at there gave him a round of applause

‘so sweet’they whisper to each oth…

‘gumowo,she reply happily.

‘cheonma,’he say with a smile.

‘so sweet’kikwang say.

‘good job seobbie’junhyung say happily.

‘you like her?’kikwang whisper to yoseob.

But he just gave a smile instead of and answer.

‘I know you like her’hyun seung say happily…

‘I just don’t know’that was the word he reply.

‘is hyung really into faith,or is he just playing around’dong woon taught.

‘ok my turn,I choose junhyung hyung’he say looking at junhyung.

‘I choose dare’junhyung say.

‘ok hyung you walk to that piano’yoseob say while pointing at the piano.’and sing a song,but first you must say to who your singin the song to’yoseob explain.

‘dae’junhyung reply with a smile…

He walks to the piano

‘mian everyone for distuping,I really want to sing this song to a special someone that is I bet you all know who is it,she is the fierce leader of 2ne1 cl…I want to sing for her the song that I actually wrote for b2st that is ‘on rainy days’…hope she would like it and everyone please enjoy it’junhyung say and bow…

‘the chaejun couple’everyone was whispering at each other ears..

‘love them a lot’

‘me’chaerin say shockly…

‘don’t be shock ya chaerin-shii,but your actually his dream girl’du jun say with a smile.

‘im what?’chaerin say unbelieveable-ly

‘actually he always talks about you in our dorm’dong woon say with a smile.

‘dae,that’s true…’both kikwang and hyun seung say happily…

‘come lets enjoy his perfomance’yoseob say happily…

‘haha ya’faith reply with a smile looking at her sister.

He was singing the song perfectly with the beautiful melody of the piano its just perfect…after everything,they gave him a round of applause.he smile and walks to his table.

‘chae-ahh,how is it?’he ask…

‘its sweet’chaerin say while bushing.

He smile at her,

‘ok now I choose b2st maknae,woonie…’junhyung say looking at him.

‘I want thruth hyung’he say with a smile.

‘who is your dream girl woonie,you never answer tis ques went we always ask you?’junhyung say looking at him…

‘yayaya,that’s true…who is she?’yoseob ask.

‘I want a girl like faith saeng’he reply with a smile.

‘jjinja’faith say..

‘haha ya,your actually pretty,friendly and can say you’re a perfect girl,you could dance and sing too…’dong woon reply with a smile.

Yoseob somehow felt different went dong woon say that faith is his dream girl.

‘I guess it would be the battle of two,to who would win yg family maknae heart’kikwang whisper to hyun seung.

‘dae,the battle between seobbie vs woonie from b2st’hyun seung say.

‘I guess you should add woohyun in maybe he still loves her’kikwang say.

‘that is another question kwangie,but for now its between this two’hyun seung say with a smile.

‘ok I choose du jun hyung’dong woon say.

‘I want thruth…’du jun reply happily.

‘which girl would you like to kiss now hyung’dong woon ask…

‘kiss,haha totally one of the lee sisters at here’du jun reply happily,.

‘say what’both faith and chaerin reply shock-ly.

‘you what hyung’both yoseob and dong woon say the same time.

‘ouch my leg’du jun cried.

‘mian du jun’jun hyung reply with a smile.

‘I  would get you pater you see junhyung’du jun say the words without making a sound.

‘you start it first you fool’junhyung say.

Du jun just ignore him.

Suddenly,the doors open and someone walk to their table…

He walk to faith and close her eyes…

‘omo!who’s this?’she ask.

‘guess who am I’he ask faith…

Everyone at there eas shock because they do knw him…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Mian for the late update…my laptop is spoil for the moment and I have exams…thanks for the patient waiting,comments and subscribing is really been appreciated…

Chaejun moments is in the next chapter…

Mian for this boring chapter…but anyone could guess who’s that guy that cover faith eyes…

Here’s a hint his not from yg company and his not woohyun…

Annyeong for now,I would update soon…hope you guys enjoy…kamsahmida^^