First meeting

I'm still loving u (Discontinued)
After the death of his parents, Teuk didn't speak well. He just focus on his lessons. Kyu is the only one friend for him. As usual, Kyu's mom is always busy with her business. So there are only two kids in her house. Kyu's mom decided to rent Teuk's house in order to get yearly income for Teuk's future.
Teuk also accept Kyu's mom advice.
Also, Kyu's mom keep all of Teuk parent's wealth. She decided to make a bank account for this poor orphan child and she also add all of income that Teuk's parents own to Teuk' s bank account.
She really take care teuk as much as she could.
Teuk knew that how's aunt care him and he also obey all of his aunt's decision.
Kyu's family also became Teuk's family.
He has only Kyu and Kyu's mom.
He and Kyu really close each other. Teuk has only one friend in school and it is also Kyuhyun.
Usually, he didn't speak with any other classmate except Kyuhyun.
He became a bad guy in his surroundings.
He don't care any other guys.
Most of his classmate think that it's really difficult to become Leeteuk's friend.
Days, months and years past so fast.
Teuk and Kyu are also not High School Students.
14years past so fast.
And Teuk became 24years old and so do Kyu.
Although they are in same age, Kyu keep calling Teuk as "Hyung".
They became graduate and mind in their business.
And Kyu's mom also passed away.
Kyuhyun keep his mom's business.
Leeteuk opened coffee shop. His shop became famous and he had to open additional shop in around Seoul.
Now, he has 3coffee shop in Seoul. One shop in Busan, which is also his hometown.
But he didn't manage all of his shop.
Each shops has each managers to manage shop.
Teuk spends his time by drawing pictures.
He is so lonely except when Kyuhyun finish his works and go back their apartment.
They rent their house which is in Busan since Kyu's mom left and moved into a small apartment in Seoul which is enough for two men to live in.
Although they are rich enough to buy big condo apartment, they decided not to buy.
Cuz Kyu is always busy with his works and also Teuk is also spend his time by drawing.
So they don't need luxury apartment to live in. And also they don't like to live in such kind of apartment which is too big for two men.
Teuk really love to draw many pictures. His ambition was also to be an artist.
And his well-done picture are placed in his coffee shop to decorate his shop.
Teuk loves to see his picture in his own shop.
He satisfies whenever he see the picture which are placed in his coffee shop.
 
 
One of the spring day of summer, Teuk is keep drawing his picture.
"Because I'm Naughty Naughty.
Hey, I'm Mr. Simple. 
Because I'm naughty naughty", the sound suddenly broke his mood.
He look at the sound direction, that song is coming from his cell phone.
It's ringing.
He stand up and pick at the phone, not looking at the caller's name. He is very sure that this is from Kyuhyun because there is no one to call you except Kyuhyun at this time.
His employees usually don't call him in the evening.
"Hello", he picked up.
"Hyung, Where are you?"
"Me? I'm at home, why Kyuhyun?"
"If u are free, please come and pick me up from my company. My car have to repair and they said they can't finish today."
"Ah! Arreseo, I'll come right now."
"Ok, Hyung. Gomawo, I'll treat you dinner"
"That's a good idea. I'm coming now Kyuhyun, Bye!"
"Bye"
Leeteuk wear the coat and prepare to pick Kyu up.
He was driving along the road and his thought are sailing in the past.
He and Kyu are really so close. Till now, he has only Kyu to take care. Kyu is sometimes look like a child. 
The loud song make his thought stop.
He realized that he crashed the car. He opened the door and look at the car. There is no too serious part in his car. He looked at the car that was in front of his.
This car is also not too serious.
The driver from this car opened the door and straight towards him. Seems a little upset.
He looked at his car carefully and look back Leeteuk's care.
He said"It's seems like it's just a small accident. By the way, don't you have eyes? Why are u crushing the car that was stopped? Hum? Whatever, I need your business card, give me. I'll contact you if need".
That man give his business card towards Leeteuk,"My name is Eunhyuk, that's my business card,"
Leeteuk also give his business card.
That man said,"I'm going to be late, ! Because of u, my friend will be angry so much."
He back to his car and drive towards the road.
Leeteuk look at the card that is on his hand.
"Lee Hyukjae
  SM entertainment
 ***************
@*************gmail.com"
He sighs and look at the watch.
Oh! Gosh! He is going to be late to pick up Kyuhyun.