When they met....

I'm still loving u (Discontinued)
 
On the Sunday morning of that week, Eunhyuk went to the car repairing center and brought his car to his home.
Although the bill for repairing his car is not too much, he decided to call Leeteuk because he want to see him again. He really want to meet Leeteuk who is really great at drawing. "I wanna be his friend", he murmured.
 
 
 
Leeteuk and Kyuhyun is taking breakfast. The are talking about their business.
"Because I'm naughty naughty
  Hey I'm Mr. Simple
  Because I'm naughty naughty.....", Leeteuk phone suddenly rang.
He looked at the caller ID and he saw "Lee Hyuk Jae".
"Lee Hyuk Jae?", he murmured and pick up the phone.
"Hello Mr.Lee"
"Hello Mr. Park. Well, my car is already repaired. So, I wanna meet you"
"Ok Mr. Lee. When can we meet?"
"Is it ok if I come Kona Beans around 11? Can you be alright?"
"In my shop? Ok Mr. Lee. I'll come."
"Then, we will meet in later. Bye!"
"Ok Mr. Lee. Meet you soon!", the call ended.
"Who is Mr. Lee?", Kyuhyun asked.
"He is the owner of the car that I crashed"
"Ah! I see, so are u going to meet him right now?"
"No Kyuhyun, We will meet around 11"
"So, can't we eat lunch together?", Kyuhyun asked and pouted.
"Aigo! Why my friend is so cute? Well, if u wanna come with me, you can", teuk replied because Kyuhyun doesn't like to eat alone.
"I just kidding. I'm going to meet one of my business partner in this afternoon. Even if you are free, I can't eat with you Teuk", he said with smiley face.
"Ok, If so, I'll go and eat with Mr.Lee and I have to check my shops. So, may be I can late a little. Are u ok?"
"Alright, I'll go around the town. But promise me, don't be too late to back and we will eat dinner together, Arreseo?", Kyuhyun asked.
"Arreseo Kyuhyun ah, I'll be back, and now, I've to take a bathe." He stands up and goes to bathroom.
 
 
 
Eunhyuk is so nervous to meet Leeteuk again. He thought about the pictures that displayed in Kona Beans. "It's really great", he murmured." I wanna ask him to sell that pictures. But I don't know how to say him. I heard that he is really bad guy and he loves to stay alone. And also it's really hard to meet him. So I've to use this chance and ask. Will he be ok with this? I also wanna be his friend. The managers said it's really difficult to be his friend. Is it real?" He thought."However, I've to try", he murmured.
"S S S SJ
  S U  P E R
  Gulliver
  S S S SJ
  J U N I O R.....", his phone rang.
"Aunnn, wae Donghae? What do u need?", he answered.
"Eunhyuk, today is Sunday, I know you will free. Would you mind if I wanna eat lunch together?"
"Hum? Ah! I'm sorry Hae, I've already made appointment. I can't. May be next week can ok?", he asked.
"Aww! It's ok Eunhyuk. Don't mind it. I just wanna meet you and wanna have a date. How about tonight? Can ok?"
"Imm, not sure yet. I'll call you if I'm free tonight. Ok?"
"Arreseo, I'm waiting for your call", Donghae said with disappointment.
"Donghae, I'm really sorry. If this appointment is not important, I'll be cancel. But it's really important for me. So...."
"I can understand. But Eunhyuk, can I ask who?"
"Well, it is secret. I'll tell you later. Don't worry, I'll not date with any girls without telling you, ok?"
"Imm, ok. Bye Hyuk!"
"Bye!"
Donghae murmured,"that person must be really important. Even he can't cancel that appointment although I called him. Although today is Sunday, he has to meet, does Hyukie have another friend? Impossible! He and I are friends since we were in primary school. He didn't do anything without telling me. Well, may be I thought too much". Actually, he love Eunhyuk more than as a friend. But he didn't tell his feelings to Eunhyuk. He is afraid if Eunhyuk say no. He is sure Eunhyuk just love him as a friend. But he believed that eunhyuk will love him one day. He never give up. But he didn't try to tell his feelings. He just always beside him and letting him know that Donghae is really good person. Donghae sighs. "Should I tell him?" He murmured. "Although it's just appointment, Why do I feel that Eunhyuk can leave me?, no, it can be never happen. He loves me. It's just different the way that he loves. The point is he can't do anything if I said him not to do. Donghae thought himself alone. 
 
 
 
Eunhyuk was so nervous. His car is stopped in front of the coffee shop. He saw the black BMW car at the opposite side of the road. He is sure that this car is Leeteuk's. "Oh! He came early", he said himself. And staring towards the entrance. He is looking around the shop and he saw Leeteuk was sitting at the place where people can't see easily. And beside, the shop manager is standing besides him. Seems like he is listening what Leeteuk's says. Leeteuk is looking at the book and saying something to the manager. As soon as he saw Eunhyuk, he told his manager to go and agreed Eunhyuk by using his hand.
"Mr. Lee, come and sit", he agreed.
"Thank you Mr. Park."
"Well, I think your car is ok now. So how much I have to pay you?"
"It is.... Imm.... Well...", he is just making sound that can't understand well. Not knowing to say, he just keep saying"It's...."
"Mr. Lee, It's ok. Tell me. I can pay the money. It's my fault that I crashed your car. So I need to do something that can satisfy you."
"Well, I don't mean it. Actually, I just wanna meet you again."
"Hum? I don't understand Mr. Lee"
"Call me Eunhyuk. Actually I've something to ask you but it's not for the bill for my car. My car is not too damage. I just wanna know something and wanna request you something. So I need to meet you", Eunhyuk replied.
"Hum? Not for the bill? So what? What can I help you?", Leeteuk asked.
"Actually it is...."