Is he Leeteuk?

I'm still loving u (Discontinued)
He run towards the car. 
"Because I'm naughty....", his phone is ringing.
He picked up,"hello".
"Teuk Hyung, where are u?"
"I'm coming now Kyu, wait for a while".
 
 
As soon as he arrive Kyuhyun's company, he called him.
"Kyuhyun ah, I'm at the entrance, are u coming now?"
"Are u arrive? I'm coming now Hyung."
After a few seconds later, Leeteuk saw Kyuhyun. He opened the door and straight towards Kyuhyun.
Kyu said,"Hyung, why are u late? Didn't u come as soon as I called u?"
"I came as soon as you called me. But on the way, I crash the car that was stopped."
"Hum? So, something happened?"
"No, just a little"
"So how about another car?"
"So do as my car"
"Ah, but you have to give some treatment to that car's owner because this is your fault"
"Yeah! He brought my business card."
"Teuk, I'm hungry, what do u want to eat? Beef? Pork? Ramen? Or Hotpot? Or something like that?"
"It's ok. You choose first because you have to pay the bill", he replied.
"Arresso, if so, let's go"
 
 
 
 
Eunhyuk is driving the car.
"! Donghae will be so angry. Ah! Why am I so unlucky today? First, work have problem. Second, it's already late to eat dinner, now...."
Yeah! He said Donghae that he will treat dinner at around 6pm. Now, It's already 6:45. He sighs. And speed up his car towards the five star restaurant.
When he arrived, he is looking for Donghae. But he couldn't find him. He murmured,"ah! Is he going to home?"
But he saw him at the corner of that restaurant. His face seems really angry and he is looking at his cellphone.
Hyuk quickly run and stand in front of him.
Donghae lift his head. As soon as he saw Eunhyuk, he ignored him and keep looking at his cellphone.
Eunhyuk sit on the opposite site of Donghae.
"I'm sorry, I'm a little bit late"
"......", Donghae didn't reply.
"Hae ya! I know you will be angry. I'm really sorry."
"Do u know what time is it?", Hae replied.
"Hum?"
"It's already 7pm and I've been waiting since 5:45pm. And have u looked at your phone?"
"No", Eunhyuk said and look at Donghae. He seems like not understanding Hae's words.
"Aww, great! Lee Hyukjae! Do u know how much I called u? But you don't pick up"
Hyuk immediately look at his phone. He saw '30missed calls'.
And he noticed that his phone is in silent mood.
"Oh! I'm really sorry, my phone is in silent mood. But my car was crashed, so I'm a little but late, so..."
"What? So what happened to your car?"
"Not too much, it's just.."
"Ya! Whatever, you should call me. Do u know how am I worried?"
Eunhyuk said,"I'm really sorry. What do u want to eat Hae?"
Hae look at menu card," How about u?"
"Imm, I wanna......."
 
 
 
 
After eating dinner, Eunhyuk came back home. He and his parents are living together. He introduce his mom,"mom, I'm back home"
His mom said,"Have u finished dinner?"
"Yes mom, I've finished. I ate with Donghae", he replied.
"Arresso, you should take a rest"
"Nae mom, I'm going to my room".
He went to his room and switched on the light. 
He took off his coat, placed his key on the table.
He took his wallet and bring the business that was taken from evening.
"Park Jung Su
  ........ Cafe
  *************
  ***********@gmail.com"
He looked at that card. Suddenly, he noticed that ....... Cafe is the place where he usually goes. "Is he owner? If so, the pictures on the wall in that cafe are drawn by him?", he murmured.
He is really interested in pictures.
He love to decorate home with pictures.
Although his main job is the composer at SM entertainment, his hobby is home decorating. He love to write songs and he also love to decorate rooms.
He usually goes the cafe that Leeteuk owns. Because he love to see pictures. But he didn't know who drew that pictures.
 
FLASHBACK
 
One day that Eunhyuk is walking on the platform because his car is in cleaning center. Suddenly, the rain falls. Seems wealther is bad. He look at the sky. The whole sky is turning into dull color."I've to look for one place in order not to get a cold", he murmured. He look around the surrounding. "Kona beans cafe", he saw. Not thinking too much, he entered in that shop. As soon as he enter, it's raining heavily in the outside. He sighs,"hoo! If a little bit late, I'll wet." He searched for one place to sit in. After he ordered black coffee, he looked around that coffee. "Wow, how's beautiful? These pictures are attracting me". He said by looking at the pictures. "Leeteuk", he murmured by looking at the sign which is in the lower right side of picture.When the black coffee is placed in his table, he asked the waiter,"Who is Leeteuk? Is he draw all of these pictures?"
"yes sir, he is the owner of our shop. All pictures are drawn by him."
"Ah! I see. Thank you. Your boss is really great artist."
"thank sir. Most people say as you," the waiter replied with smile.
"how can I contact your boss?",he asked.
"I don't know sir. He usually doesn't come to our shop. Only our mananger will know how to contact our boss", the waiter replied.
"awww, it's ok."
Starting from that day, he usually comes that shop and always feels the beauty of pictures. He love to watch these pictures. Although he tried to contact the mananger to get Leeteuk's address or phone number, it doesn't work.
Each mananger from each shop say the same that they couldn't help to contact Leeteuk because he don't like to meet with people.
FLASHBACK END
 
"Wow! I have a chance to meet him. I thought that artists will be old. But now, Leeteuk seems like so young. And he is real handsome", he murmured.
I can't wait to meet him again. He is really great artist. He thought.