If you can happy....

I'm still loving u (Discontinued)
As they date, Leeteuk went Eunhyuk house to teach piano.
He search by looking address.
Finally he found. Eunhyuk's house is really a luxury house with a garden. He press the bell. 
"Leeteuk?", the one who is inside the house asked.
 
"Yes"
 
"Wait, I'm coming"
 
The door opened.He see Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled at him.
 
"Follow me Leeteuk"
 
 Main building is a little far from the main gate.
 
Leeteuk smiled. Thinking about his house which located in Busan. His house is also a big luxury house as Eunhyuk's. And his mind fly to the past. He, his father and mother were living together in their house, playing around the garden, saying I love you to each other. His thought was gone when Eunhyuk called his name.
 
 
"What are you thinking about? You look so sad"
 
"Nothing, just about my family?"
 
"Your family?"
 
"Yes, my mom and dad. They already left me"
 
"Oh! I'm sorry to hear about it Leeteuk"
 
Eunhyuk feel so sorry to hear that and of course, he relieved. Because he thought Leeteuk's family means Leeteuk's wife+his son or daughter. But now, he means not this.
 
"They just passed away since I was a middle school student. Let it be. May I learn lesson now?"
 
"Oh yeah! Come in. I'll prepare some drink and fruit for us, and then let's start first lesson."
 
EUNHYUK POV
 
I sighed. Why do I thought such kind of stupid thing that he may have wife and childern? And even if he has, why do I care? I'm just his teacher. And also his fan who admire his drawing skills. It's enough. Nothing more. Focus Eunhyuk focus. Why did u ask him about his family? He haven't been your friend yet. He might upset you. I'm talking to myself in my mind. And I feel a little headache. May be because I catch the cold  and didn't sleep well yesterday. I feel sick. 
 
"Are u ok Eunhyuk?", he asked me with his sweet voice.
 
"Well, immmm, May be because I'm not well"
 
"Oh! Are u sick? You should call me not to come. You should get some rest, come on, let me check!"
 
By the time he finished his sentence, his hand travelled into my face. I don't know why, I feel so embarrassed. And also can feel the warmth from his hand. I love this feeling.
 
"Well, seems like not bad", he said. And continued, "but you should get some rest.
 
Teaching me is not an important task. I have many times left. Not too hurry. I think you are not well enough to continue teaching."
 
"Hummmm, but I'm afraid whether you might upset me because today is our first day. As you know.."
 
"Ah! You are worried about this? If so, don't be! I'm not such kind of!", he smiled at me with his cute dimple smile.
 
I thought my headache was gone when I saw his smile. My heart is like flying. I smiled back. "Thank you, but I want to start the lessons. I'm fine. Let's go to upstairs. There is piano"
 
"Ok, let's start"
 
 
 
Time passed so fast. It has been three months since the started their lessons. And of course, it's enough time for them to be best friends.
 
When they free, they go around the town, looks the beautiful scenes of Seoul.
Leeteuk already talk about his life that how did his parents left, how did he passed his childhood life. And also he told Eunhyuk that how much he loved Kyuhyun, who is look like his only one companion. Eunhyuk got so jealous when Leeteuk talk about Kyuhyun. Whenever he eat something or he found something which can suit with Kyuhyun, he always bought that.  That makes Eunhyuk more jealous.
 
 
One day they went around the town. They just talking and walking along the platform, suddenly, Leeteuk stopped. Eunhyuk look Leeteuk with confuse eyes. He saw Leeteuk is looking at the shop which is located the right part of street.
 
"What are u looking for?"
 
"Ah! Nothing!"
 
"Are u wanna buy some clothes?"
 
" look at there, do u see the shirt with blue color?"
 
"Yes, why?"
 
"Is it great?"
 
"Well, not too bad, why? Do u like?"
 
"Yes"
 
"But I think it will not suit with you"
 
"Not for me"
 
"Not for you? So, for whom?"
 
"Kyuhyun, I think it will suit with him. He like blue color and this shirt is his style."
 
"Really? You know him well." Eunhyuk replied with cracked voice. His heart is hurting too much. How can't he? He is already falling in love with Leeteuk.
 
"Of course, I knew him since I was born, how can't I know what he like"
 
"Well, if you want to buy, then let's go to there" controlling his mind, he smiled at Leeteuk. Don't noticing Eunhyuk's expression, leeteuk pulled Eunhyuk's hand and went to that shop. 
 
"Ok, then"...
 
 
Eunhyuk got more jealous in these days. Because Leeteuk isn't in Seoul. He went a trip with Kyuhyun since Kyuhyun got one week vacation. Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk to come and go together. But Eunhyuk refused. He don't want to be third person in this relationship. He don't want to see all lovely Dovey between Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. So, he rejected Leeteuk's request. But actually, he want to go. He want to take a trip with Leeteuk. But he was afraid to see Leeteuk with Kyuhyun. He thought that Leeteuk has feelings towards Kyuhyun. Whenever he talk about Kyuhyun, his face is always bright. But it was just Eunhyuk's opinion. 
 
 
Donghae noticed that his friend seems so depressed in these days. And also he know the reason why his friend being like this. Whenever he called Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk's voice is always cracked and never replied his questions. So, he has to meet his friend although it's hurt seeing Eunhyuk like this.
 
 
"Eunhyuk"
 
The one who is sitting in the sofa while watching the TV, look at the voice of owner.
 
"Hae?"
 
"May I come in?"
 
"Do u need to ask? Come in"
 
Donghae come into the room.
"Why do you come Hae?"
 
"Well, I'm worry you, so..."
 
"What? Why?"
 
"Don't pretend as you don't know. I know you have been depressed"
 
"Why do I have to depress?"
 
"Because of him"
 
".......", Eunhyuk can't answer. Because he knew Donghae can read his mind.
 
"Am I right?"
 
Eunhyuk keep watching TV. Pretending as he don't hear what Donghae said.
Donghae pulled the remote from Eunhyuk's hand and switched off the TV.
 
Eunhyuk sighs.
 
"Who is 'him'?"
 
"You have already known. Do I need to tell his name?", Donghae said.
 
"Donghae ya, it's not as you think."
 
"No? If not, why are you being like this?"
 
"It's just I have headache and feelings not good"
 
"I don't believe you."
 
"Hae"
 
"What?????", he yelled. His mind is already broken in pieces. Looking the one who he loved, suffering love disease from other. He controlled his mind, but a little late, a tear drop from his eye.
 
"Hae? Why are you crying?"
 
"Eunhyuk, I know what is on your mind. I know you love whom. I know you already fallen for him. But I hurt, looking you suffering because of him make me more hurt. Why him? There are many people, why him?" Why Can't I? The last part was swallowed by his mouth. He don't dare to tell. 
 
"Hae"
 
"Leeteuk", Donghae said.
 
When Eunhyuk heard the name 'leeteuk', his eyes widen. 
 
"Right?"
 
"I... I'm.... Oh god! Donghae! How? How did you think like this?"
 
"Am I wrong? You love him, right?"
 
"Hae,  ummmmm...., please don't tell anyone,"
 
"So you are confirm?"
 
"Yes, I love him. But... He don't. He love someone. It's not me. So please! Don't tell anyone"
 
"Are you sure about this? About he loves someone but it's not you? If so, how will you do in future?"
 
"I don't know. I don't have confident to see him with other man. But.... I can't do anything", he whispered.
 
"Tell him"
 
"What?"
 
"Tell him about your feeling. Tell him about your love"
 
"I can't"
 
"Why?"
 
"What if he hates me? And also, he has already that person"
 
"Did he tell you? Did he tell that he already has boyfriend?"
 
"No."
 
"Then, keep ahead"
 
"Hae"
 
"Don't make the same mistake as someone I knew. He refused to tell about his feelings. He was afraid as you. And the end... He let go him."
 
"I'm...."
 
"Promise me to tell him. Only if you are happy, I can also happy. I know he loves you"
 
Eunhyuk face suddenly changed. His eyes are sparkling with full of hope.
"How did you know Donghae? Did he tell you?"
 
"No, but I can see from his eyes"
 
"But"
 
"No but. And please, don't be hurt anymore. Don't cry anymore. Ok?"
 
"Ok. I'll try"
 
"I have to go now. Actually, I Worry you. So I came your house. Now, I think you will be fine. I'm busy now. See you later", holding his tears, Donghae went outside.
 
"Hae", Eunhyuk yelled.
 
"Thank you"
 
"Don't be"
 
"Wanna eat dinner together?"
 
"I'm sorry. I can't. I'm busy now. Eat later, ok?", he gave soft smile.
 
"Ok, then, call me when you are free, I feel so bored."
 
"Immm"
 
With that, he run toward the outside. Tears falling down from his cheeks. He drive so fast from Eunhyuk's house. And stopped his car beside Han River.  
 
 
"Eunhyuk, If you can happy, I can do anything for you. Leeteuk can be a good person for you, I know you love him so much. And also he... He loves you so much too. Although you can't see, I can see his love for you from his eyes. I decided not to carry my feelings on you anymore. Although I can't be your lover, I'm still your best friend, right? Pabo, why did you fall in love with him? But it's better than other guys. Leeteuk is really a great man. I know well. I wish you can be always happy. But if I has a chance, I just wanna say I love you", he murmured. Tears are falling down from his cheeks. 
"At least, I'm satisfy. Because..... I know you will be happy"