Thank you Kyuhyun

I'm still loving u (Discontinued)
 
 
 
Eunhyuk's POV
 
 
After telling about Leeteuk to Donghae, I feel like he look upset. His face is not in good mood. Whenever he met me, he tried to avoid me. He didn't talk too much in these days. Usually, Donghae calls me everyday and we talk too long. But Donghae didn't call me in these days. So, I called him. But he didn't pick up. Usually, even he can't pick up my phone, he always call me back when he saw my missed calls. But now it has been three days that he don't come and meet me and also don't call me. I started to worry. So I went his house to make sure he is ok or not. But I just met his parents in his house.
 
They said that Donghae was busy in these days and seems tired. But nothing seriously happened to him. So I came back home and tell his parents that I'm worried for him and if he has free time, then please call me back.
 
After I arrived my home, I waited for his call. But he didn't call me back. And of course, he didn't pick up my phone also. Seems like he really avoiding me, but why?
 
I can' think about the reason. Did he mad me? Why did? Did I do any mistakes? Even if I do, he always forgive me and comfort me. But now.... Ah! He make me to be sad, I love him so much.
 
He is my one and only friend who I can share my feelings. He always solve my problems and always help me when I need him. He is really good person. And also my best friend. And I'm also sure that he loves me so much.
 
"Ah! Lee Donghae, what happened to you? Are u being upset? What did I do?"I murmured.
 
"S S S SJ
  S U P E R
  Gulliver 
  S S S SJ
  J U N I O R...", I pick up my phone without waiting time.
 
"Yah! Lee Donghae, Where are you?"
 
"Me? I'm just busy with my works. My dad told me that you had come to my home, why did u come? Do u have any problems?"
 
"Lee Donghae! Do u know how much I worried you? How dare you can do this? Why didn't you call me in these days? Why don't you pick up my phone? Why don't you call me back?"
 
"I'm sorry Eunhyuk, I just forgot to call you. I'm so tired now, I want to sleep seriously. Bye!"
 
"Yah! Yah! Lee Donghae! Yah! Donghae yah! Donghae!!!", I yelled his name. But he already end up the call.
 
What happened to him?
What is bothering him? 
 
I'm sure he must be mad me.
He has never done such kind of things on me. I sighed again. 
 
But suddenly I thought about Leeteuk.
 
I was happy just thinking about him. I don't know why I feel as this. I can't control my mind when I met him. My heart is like pounding and went to crazy. He is the first person in my life who I wanted to be close with.
 
I love the way he smile, the way he talk, the way he move and all of the things that he has. He is really perfect man. Although I don't know about him well, I'm sure he must be good person.
 
His drawing skill is real high. And also he is not too bad guy as his managers said. He is just.... Cool? Ah! I don't know. Why I always see him as an awesome guy? May be because of his skills? Yes! May be! 
 
I looked at the calendar. Omo! It's already Friday. It means Leeteuk will come my house tomorrow and I have to teach him. I just smiled by thinking about it. Can't wait for tomorrow evening. I smiled.
 
END OF POV
 
 
LEETEUK'S POV
 
 
We agreed to teach at Eunhyuk's house in the evening of weekends.
 
I don't know why, but I'm really satisfy for this.
 
Kyu is my only best friend since my parents died. I share with him.
 
I started to avoid the environment since my parents left. I don't talk too much. Don't try to have new friends. I didn't have any girl or boyfriend although they confess me a lot.
 
I love to stay alone. But I realized that Kyuhyun can leave me one day when he get married. And also, I should try to have some friends so that Kyuhyun could have his alone times.
 
Because all of Kyuhyun's free time is taken by I. Whenever I bored or wanna go around outside, I always called Kyuhyun. He always take care me a lot. We are not like friends. We are like real blood related brothers.
 
Kyuhyun always told me about his job and share with me some sadness, happiness, etc. But I decided to make new friends. I'm sure Kyuhyun will want me to have new friends.
 
 
 
 
On the morning of the next day after I met Eunhyuk, I and Kyuhyun are eating breakfast together.
 
"Kyu, I've something to tell you"
 
"Yes?"
 
"I think I should have friends"
 
"Hum? Teuk? What happened? I don't understand well"
 
"I mean... I have only you Kyu. I should try to have some friends so that you can also have  some free times. I know you give me anything. You take care me a lot. I'm so thankful Kyu"
 
"Are you really wanna have new friends?"
 
"Yes, why? Is it strange?"
 
"Of course, Teuk, do u know? You don't like to talk with people and also you hate to do it. But why so sudden change?"
 
"Well, may be because of that guy."
 
"That guy?"
 
"Yes, I don't know why, I really wanna be a friend of him. I wanna be his friend. When I met him for the first time, I really didn't know he is interested in my pictures. He said he love my pictures a lot. His words like a heaven to me. I've never though people will love my pictures"
 
"Who?"
 
"Eunhyuk"
 
"Eunhyuk? Ah! I remember him. He is the one who crashed your car, right?"
 
"Yes, but Kyu, he didn't crash my car. I crashed his car"
 
"Whatever, if I am not wrong, you met him yesterday, right?"
 
"Yup! He agreed to teach me piano"
 
"Really? Wow! Finally, you found a good teacher"
 
Kyu know that I really wanna play piano a lot. He introduce me many teachers. But it wasn't ok at all. 
 
"I wish you can learn well Teuk. Wish he can be your best friend as I."
 
"I wish so. He and I are under the same age. And also, our hobbies are same. He loves my pictures and I love to discuss about pictures, I know he can be my good companion."
 
"Congrat you Teuk, so when will you meet him?"
 
"We agreed to teach in his house on weekends' evenings."
 
"Ah! So great! Wish you good luck!"
 
"Thank you Kyu!" And I hugged him. He hugged me back.
 
"Teuk, you know? I really want you to have new friends. Your life is really boring. And I'm also sorry for not being with you all the time. I can't take care you all the time. I really wish you can meet some friends and rolling around the town. And also I wish you can be really happy and forget about your past. Although I can't stay beside you all the time, I really want you to pass days as normal people. Not as staying in the dorm and drawing pictures. You should have girlfriend now, you should have a wife who can share you everything."
 
"Don't need a wife Kyu. Because I have you who can share my everything."
 
"But I'm not your wife Teuk. One day, I'll also find my love, ok?"
 
"Of course, you must. And also, I'll. I love you a lot Kyu. You are my only brother"
 
"I love you too Teuk. Always love you"
 
"Thank you Kyu"
 
"Babo! You know I have only you since my mom left me. We are vise versa"
 
"Immmm"