Can you be my friend???

I'm still loving u (Discontinued)
Eunhyuk is just don't know how to ask. He know that money is not important for both. They are rich. But Eunhyuk heard that Leeteuk is very sensitive man and also very cool man.
"Tell me Mr. Lee. I'll do if I can", leeteuk replied.
"Well, I hope you can understand me. I heard that the pictures in this shops were drawn by you, right?"
"Oh! Do u know about it?"
"Yes. Actually, I like all of the picture that decorated in this shop. And I wanna ask is.... I want a picture to decorate my house. Can you sell me or can you draw for me?", he said. His face turned to red. And also full with worries.
"Imm..... It is just.... I'm not that kind of artist. My business is not selling pictures. I drew pictures just for decorate my shop and also because this is my hobby."
"I know about it well. Your manager tell me about it. I found your pictures since three months ago. I tried to contact you because I want to meet the artist who can draw such kind of great pictures. But it's so difficult to get your number. Now, I have a chance to meet you. Although I knew it couldn't possible to get a picture from you, I just tried to tell."
"Mr. Lee"
"Call me Eunhyuk"
"Ok, Eunhyuk, it's not so difficult to draw a picture for you."
"Really?"
"Yes, but you need to pay something for me"
"If I can get your picture, I can pay money"
"No need to pay money Eunhyuk. I don't need money."
"So what I have to give you?"
"Well, I think you and I are in the same age. And I knew that you are a great dancer and composer at SM Ent. Right?"
"Yes, although I don't know I'm the best dancer or not"
"Can you teach me to play the piano? I think you can play piano well"
"Piano? Of course. I can"
"Are you agree to teach me? If you agree, I can also give a picture, you can choose as you like. I have many pictures in my apartment. Or if you don't like all of them, then I'll draw a new picture for you"
"Really???, oh! I can't believe my ears. I'm so glad that I could get a picture. Teaching piano is not such a difficult to do. I agree!!!", Eunhyuk replied without thinking too much.
"By the way, Can I ask you something Mr. Park? Why do u want to teach piano from me?"
"Call me Leeteuk. Actually, I want to play piano since I was young. But I didn't get any chance to teach. Because I can' give many time for it when I was a student. After graduate, I opened the shop. So, I've to manage the shop. After my shop is well known, I put my mind in drawing pictures. Now, I can give time to teach piano and also my shop is well done with each managers in each shop. So, I'm looking for the teacher who can teach me well. After I met you, I though you can teach me well. So.... Even if you don't request me for my picture, I've to request you to teach me. Also... You and I are in the same age. I don't have many friend. I wanna be friend with you.", he explained.
After listening Leeteuk's words, Eunhyuk thought he could jump right now. Can't hiding his smile. He also wanna be Leeteuk's friend. But he didn't dare to say. Now, Leeteuk said that he wanted to be Eunhyuk's friend. He can't believe his ears that what he heard right now.
"Do... Do you... Do you real wan... wanna be... be my... my friend?"
"Of course. I do. How about you? Can you accept my friend request?"
"Well..... I'm...... YES!!!!!", Eunhyuk replied.
"Now, we are friends. Would you mind if I wanna eat lunch with you?", Leeteuk asked with smiley face.
"Not at all. Let's go. I'll treat you", Eunhyuk said.
"Thank you. But this is our first meeting. So, I'll treat you Eunhyuk", he said.
Eunhyuk look at Leeteuk. He realized that Leeteuk is really handsome and also cute. His dimple is..... When he couldn't finished his thought,
"Eunhyuk, what are you thinking about? Don't you like?", Leeteuk asked with surprised face.
"No, I just thinking what I wanna eat", he smiled at Leeteuk.
"Ok! You think and tell me after thinking. Let's go with my car. Ok?"
"Ok! I'll leave my car at this shop. And after eating, you have to send me here again." 
"I agree".
And then they went out together for a lunch.
 
 
After they ate lunch, the separate each other. Eunhyuk went back home while Leeteuk leave him at Kona Beans. Leeteuk have to check his other coffee shop.
 
 
When Eunhyuk back home, there is no one in his house. His mom and his sister went to go shopping. He went to his room. I've never imagined that Leeteuk, such kind of great artist, will become my friend. Even more, he asked me go teach piano. And he can get a picture. He have a chance to be Leeteuk's friend. Finally, his wish can be full fill. "Waaaa! Today is the lucky day for me. His managers said he is really cool and don't like to have a friend. Although I tried hard to get his number, I couldn't. Because of the accident, I can be his piano teacher. I have to thank the accident", he murmured. "Donghae! Ah! I promised him to go and eat dinner with him. What time is it? Ah! It's just nearly 2pm. I have time to take a nap.", he said himself and lay onto the bed.
As soon as he lay down, he deeply fall in sleep.
 
 
 
After he wake up, he took a shower. He dressed himself to be a handsome man. His eyes can't escape from mirror which is reflect his image."Lee Hyukjae, you are so good look boy", he murmured. And than leave for dinner.
 
 
 
At a restaurant, Donghae is waiting for Eunhyuk. 
 
 
"Hi Donghae, how long does it take to wait?"
"No, I just arrive last five minutes ago.", he replied.
"Ah!"
"By the way Eunhyuk, do u have something good new? You seems so happy", Donghae asked Eunhyuk.
"Imm.... May be good. But I'm really happy. Because I'll have new friend"
"New friend? I don't understand well Eunhyuk"
"Yes, a new friend. I wanted to be his friend since three months ago. Now, I'll be."
"Awww. So do u love him more than me?", he asked Eunhyuk because he is jealous now. He never thought Eunhyuk wanna get a new friend. And even Eunhyuk did't told him about his new friend. He thought that Eunhyuk would told him whatever. But now.... Donghae looks so sad.
"Ya! Lee Donghae? Are u mad me? I don't mean I love him more than you. You are my only one bestfriend."
"I don't believe your words. You are a liar. How much he meant to you? Is he important more than me? I'm sure that you have met him in this afternoon. So you couldn't come and eat Lunch with me. Right?"
"Donghae ya, why are u so sensitive? I don't mean so. Yes, I really wanna be his friend. But could you give me a chance to explain? I haven't told you anything but you thought yourself about me and mad me. Is it fair?"
"Lee HyukJae, what am I to you?", Donghae asked. Yes. He love Eunhyuk. And he also afraid whether Eunhyuk will leave him.Now, Eunhyuk found a new friend and he seems very happy. Donghae never seem Eunhyuk's such kind of happy face.
"You? You are my best friend since childhood. And you are the only one who I can tell all about myself."
"Just this?", he said. He seems very upset.
"Just??? Lee Donghae, what happened to you?"
"Don't you love me?", Donghae asked with hope.
"Of course. I love you. Don't you know how much I love you?"
"I mean not such kind of... Ok! Let it be! I don't wanna to talk, Let's eat. I'm hungry now. And tell me about your friend after we finish dinner."
"Ok. I'll. I'm sorry"
"No, you don't need."
"Donghae, do u remember the day......", he told Donghae about Leeteuk.
 
 
After hearing this, Donghae relieved.
"So will you teach him?"
"Of course. This is my wish."
Donghae just sighs by looking his friend's smiley face. He can't say anything because he know Eunhyuk wanna be Leeteuk's friend."why you? If I lose you, I think I can't live anymore. I'm so jealous him. He got your attention just in one sight. Why so lucky Leeteuk is?", Donghae though himself.