That was unexpected

I'm still loving u (Discontinued)

When he reaches Eunhyuk's house, he pressed the bell.


Eunhyuk's POV


As soon as Donghae left my house, I heard the door bell rang. May be Donghae left something in my house. I smiled myself, whispering"Ah! So clumsy Hae", and I heard the door bell rings again. I guess there is no one in my house except myself.

"Coming", I yelled.

And I hurry get up from my room and run down to the ground floor.
I opened the door. As soon as I press the button, I turn back and not looking at the guest's face, "Yah! Lee Donghae, What did you forget again? You know you should take one of my door keys so that I don't need to open the door again. This disturb my mood, you know I'm watching film, so don...", my words is interrupted by the sweet voice. 

"Eunhyuk ah"

I heard his voice, I heard my angel's voice, am I dreaming?, When I was yelling at him, He face my back and, without looking at him thinking that this visitor must be Donghae. But now, Leeteuk? I turned my head to face the person.
"Leeteuk?", oh yes! It's him. With many bags in his hand, while looking me with widening eyes.

"Oh! I thought you were Donghae!" I said feeling so embarrassed.

He can't say even a word. May be he is so surprised to hear that words. But I can feel his unsatisfied emotions from his reaction.
"Come on! Sit there! When did you come back?"

"Just now, and I wanna give you presents, so I hurry came here. Seems like Donghae came here before I come.", his voice seems a little annoying?
Is he jealous? Oh god! I feel so happy just hearing his annoyed voice. May be... Because he loves me? Only if so...

"Oh! Thank you, by the way, have you finished your dinner?", I controlled my voice to clam.

"Not yet. I even didn't take a rest. I just come here straight as soon as I arrived back."

"Really? It's just a little thing. You can give this presents in next days, you should get some rest. Well! Since you brought many presents for me, I think I should cook some food for you as vise versa. And also there is no leftover to eat in kitchen. Omma and nuna are not at home now."

"Will you cook???", his eyes widened. And his voice is a little louder than normal.

"Hummm, I guess Yes? Why?", I said. 

"No, it's just..... Immmm..... ...... It's.....", he look so horrified.

"Why? Don't you want to eat?"

"No, I mean... I didn't know you could cook", he said. I know he is blushing. But I can't catch the reason why is he blushing. I confused.

"Yeah! I can. Why? Is it too much surprise for you?"

"Hummm, Yes, Donghae once told me that whenever you cooked, the food is end up with burning and the kitchen is also left with the disaster condition", he giggled while saying.

Ah! I feel so embarrass now. This fish! What the hell he told teukie about my cooking skill. Yes, I admit, I can't cook. But it's before I met teukie, not now. I can cook now. Since I ever heard that Kyuhyun cooks food in their apartment, I started to learn how to cook. I wanna feed my home made food to my beloved teukie. Teukie, yeah! I love him to call teukie. Although I can't voiced in front of him, I call him as teukie in my mind. I learned how to cook food from my only one sister. She can cook well. And I made it as a secret. Even Donghae still doesn't know about it. I came back to the world from my imagination by hearing his voice.

"Eunhyuk! Eunhyuk! What are you thinking about?", he is waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Hum? Ah, nothing, it's just"

"Is it because of my words? If so, I'm sorry. I don't mean to. I just wanna joke. I'm really sorry and also please don't mad at Donghae", he seems sad.

"No, I don't mad you. Why do I have to mad you? However, since I decided to cook for you, you have to eat whatever it tastes. Ok?" I tell him while smiling. I wanna . 

"Huh? Oh! Ok", he seems bit worried. But he smiles at me. Seems like he also afraid to make me angry again.

Oh he is so cute. I can't help but giggle at his cuteness. Then, I started to cook.

"While I'm cooking, you should get some rest. Oh! You should take a bath"

"Hum? Now? But..."

"Yes, you seems uncomfortable. You can take a bath in my room. And you can wear whatever you like from my closets. I heard that sometimes you wore Kyuhyun's shirts, right?"

"Hum? Yes. But..."

"Oh! I almost forget about it. If you don't wanna wear mine, then it's ok. Because I brought a shirt and trouser for you when I went shopping mall yesterday. It seems good look for you. I thought it would be suit with you"
"Oh! Thank you."

"It's on my study table in my room, I guess I don't need to come along with you, right?"

"Ok. Thanks again. Seems like I burden your peace"

"Not really! Go ahead! I'll cook from now on"

As soon as he went upstairs, I can't help but smile. Seems like we are in a relationship or a old married couple. That thought make me grin. Well, I should cook. I'll prepare the most memorizing dinner for him. Only for him. He would love it.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 


When I was still cooking, My phone rang. Oh! It's nuna. She said she and omma will not back home tonight since they have to sleep at my aunt house. She said the weather is not good. And tell me nth time to take care myself. Ah!  I know She loves me so much. But sometimes, I annoyed because of her overprotective manners for me. Yes! She know about me well that I hate thunder sound. That's why, she can't stop worrying me. Finally, I finish cooking. I think it takes about 45min to finish cooking. But Leeteuk is still in my room. I though it's too long for taking a bath. What is he doing in my room? I think I should go and check him.

I just go straight to my room and opened the door with one go without knocking. Well, it's my room. So, I forget to knock. But now, I think I was wrong. He is still changing his clothes. He just wear trousers but not wearing anything beside it. I gasped. His upper body is... So.... That six packed abs, his oh so hot body. I can't take off my eyes from his seductive body.

He looks at me.

Oh! His messy hair, the water droplets from his shoulder, oh! He is really an angel.
I don't know how long I was staring his abs. He came near me and shake my shoulder.

"Eunhyuk ah! Are u ok?"
Oh! His angelic voice. And I came back to the earth. I noticed that his face is just inches away from my face. And he is holding my shoulders. His hand, so warm.
With inches and inches, I pull his face and tough his lips with mine. I know his eyes widened. Also, I feel so depressed now. What have I done? Oh! I can't face him. I pull away my face and run down to the kitchen. Before I get out from my room, I said,"din..dinner is...... Re....ready...., I.... I just come and check you..... Bec.... Because It's..... It's already 45min..... Bef...... before you....you went upstairs....hurry come.... I'm... Starving...now..". With that I shut the door and ran down.

Great job Lee Hyuk Jae, why did you do that? How will you face him again?

Ahhhhhh! I wanna scream. I feel so embarrassed now.

And I also remember.... THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS. Oh! God! I'm so happy that he is my first kiss but so embarrass because he seems surprise. I don't know what happened to me. His lips is so tempting that I don't wanna pull my lips off. I wanna kiss that lips again. But I'm so sure he will not feel the same way as I. And also he has Kyuhyun. Ahhhhh! I groaned, why love has to be so complicated?

 

 

 

A/N: so, there is an update^^. I'm sorry it took some time to update this. Since I'm kind of busy and also can't think any idea for this chapter-.- 

I hope you will enjoy. Please comment. I wanna know about your thought. I feel my story is kind of boring. Thank you for up voting, subscribing and reading.^_^ I love you all my dear readers.