About childhood

I'm still loving u (Discontinued)
Leeteuk's mom and Kyuhyun's mom are best friend since they are in high school. One take care another. Kyu's dad has been died sice kyu was 4years old. After kyu's dad feft them, teuk's mom is really take care of kyu and Teuk. The two became best friend and like cousins. Kyu mom had to keep her husband's business so she can't take care on him as much. Teuk mom take care Kyu like her son. She thought that she has two sons. She never seprate between Teuk and Kyu. One day, Teuk mom and dad were going to take a trip. So she asked kyu's mom to care her son. Teuk dad is preparing to carry a luggage. Teuk come out from his house carrying his mom's purse. 'Jungsu ya, listen to Kyu's mom words and take care yourself in order not to catch a cold. I'll be back soon and I'll buy many colorful paints for u', said teuk's dad. He know his son is really wanna be a good artist. He love to draw pictures. Leeteuk said'Thank dad, please come back soon. I don't want to stay with kyu even a day'he joked. Kyu's face turned to read and said,'what are u talking about? Don't u stay with me?'. Leeteuk said'I'm just joking. Don't too serious'. Teuk's mom is lauching. She said,'Well, why you two always teasing each other? Please stop. Kyuhyun ah, don't be so angry. You know that how much teuk love u.' Kyu said,'yes aunt, please take a safe trip'. Teuk mom said,'thank you Kyu'. Teuk also said,'mom, good bye. Please don't forget to buy some paints for me'. Teuk's mom said'Arreseo, I love you my baby. Don't fight with kyu'. Teuk said,'ok mom. I promise you.I'll take care of myself and I'll study well'. Teuk dad said,'so clever boy, that's why your mom love you a lot'. Teuk mom said,'of course, I love jungsu more than u'. 'Ok, Let's go. We are going to be late', teuk's dad said with smile face. Teuk said'Bye mom. Bye dad. Love u'. After they left, teuk and Kyu started to play football. They were so happy. Teuk have to sleep in Kyu's house because there is no adult people in his home. Kyu's mom is a little bit late. So they are waiting her by looking Television. After Kyu's mom back, they go to their room. They turned off the light and place their body on the bed. Not too long, they are in their sleep. The next morning, they prepared to go to school. They are doing their activities well. A few days later, Kyu's mom said teuk that his parents are on their way to back home and they will be arrived in this evening. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk are waiting in the living room. Till 11 pm, teuk didn't receive any call from his mom. He started to worry about his parents. About 11:30pm, they heard the steps from upstair. That was Kyu's mom. She is holding her phone. Her face is really full of tears. Teuk looked at Kyu's mom, 'what's wrong aunt?', he asked. Kyu mom can't reply. She can't speak well. 'Teuk teuk, I.... I received a phone call from hospital. They said that your parents... they included in an accident. So we have to go to hospital'. She said. After hearing Kyu's mom's words, teuk face turning into full of emotions. He can't stand anymore. Kyu is holding teuk and ask his mom,'mom, how about their situation?'. Kyu's mom said, 'still don't know. We have to go hurry up.' As soon as they arrive hospital, they asked one of a doctor in order to know where emergency center is. 'Sir, do u know where is the emergency center?'. He pointed to right side and said,'straight the right side, after you passed two stairs, you have to turn on the left. You will see.' Kyu's mom said,'thank you doctor'. As soon as teuk heard doctor's words, he started to run. Kyu followed him. Kyu's mom walks towards emergency center. She saw teuk and Kyu is standing in front of the operation room. After a few minutes later, the surgery doctor came out from operation room. He asked,'Are u the relative of Mr.Park and Mrs.Park?'. Teuk immediately said,'Doctor, they are my parents, How are they doctor?'. Doctor sighed, and said,'I'm sorry. I can't save your parents. You have to prepare to send your parents' last journey.' Kyu said,'Teuk, are u ok?' Teuk said,'wae? Wae? Why my parents left me? Dad, mom, you promised that you will be back safety, why you broke your promise? How dare to left your son? Mom, please back! I'm afraid. I have no relative, I don't wanna stay alone.' He screamed loudly and cried. Kyu hold teuk's hand and said,'Teuk, don't cry, your parents will sad if they see you are crying. And you are not alone. You have me. I'll be always beside from u till I die. I promise u,'. Teuk looked at Kyu, and his head is falling into kyu's shoulders. He is still crying. Kyu's mom look them and sighed. 'Poor teuk, even he is 10years old, he has to face such kind of problem, I have to take care him.,'she thought. She said,'Teuk ah, don't cry any more. Aunt will take care u. Although I'm not sure you will happy or not, I'll try my best. I love u as my son. And now, you have to think you have new mom.' Teuk look at Kyu's mom face. He saw many kindness from her face. 'Thank u aunt', he speak slowly. 'Oh boy, why do you need to thank? Your mom take care our Kyu alot. Now, it's my turn.' She said.