;5

Room 143

 Hours of waiting for Sunggyu to wake up felt like days to Woohyun, he felt like the ticking clock was mocking him, telling that it was his fault. He stood beside Sunngyu's bed and stared at him for God knows how long. He promised himself that he's not gonna sit down just yet untill Sunggyu wake up but Sunggyu showed nearly no sign of waking up. Woohyun's mind kept telling himself to not break his promise, chanting things like Sunggyu's gonna hate him or whatsoever in his mind but eventually gave up in the end and sit down on the couch somewhere in the corner of the hospital room.

Resting his palm on his forehead, Woohyun's eyes slowly shutted down from all the harsh realities of life. Just when he closed his eyes, he was standing somewhere completely different place from where he was sitting just now. There, he saw Sunggyu dancing around somewhere at the beach, humming to some unknown song. Though he was dancing and singing alone, Sunggyu was doing it so beautifully as if he was watched by someone. Well, Woohyun was watching him but he wasn't count because Woohyun knew Sunggyu couldn't see him. He didn't know how he knew but he just knew.

The happy Sunggyu didn't last long though. He was still dancing to some random rhythm in his head when a big wave from the sea came eating him. He swore he heard Sunggyu screaming his name for help. Sunggyu was looking at him in the eyes and begging to be saved, but Woohyun was just stupid. He turned his back on Sunggyu and quickly walked away, not even sparing any last glance oh him. His mind was filled with weird thoughts on how Sunggyu could see him and why did Sunggyu screamed for his help when he couldn't be seen.

Woohyun's was sweating and he was panting. Then, he once again heard the sound of someone calling for his name and the word help somewhere in between. He couldn't make up who though, but he assumed it to be Sunggyu. He realized he was stupid for leaving Sunngyu when he clearly needed helped. And so, Woohyun changed his mind and wanted to help Sunggyu. He turned around to help Sunggyu but what he saw shocked him. He was standing at the very edge of a cliff and there was no one, nothing, except from him. Woohyun stand there nervously, he couldn't step back. He didn't know why but he just couldn't. Once again, he heard Sunggyu's voice. Saying things like he would kill Woohyun and throw him off a cliff if he didn't wake up now. Sunggyu also said that he was thirsty.

 Thirsty?

He opened his eyes slowly and was greeted by a white wall all around him. Woohyun blinked a few times before reality started to hit him in the face. He stood up, literally ran towards Sunggyu in the not so big room. Pulling Sunggyu into his embrance, Woohyun buried his lips in Sunggyu's soft hair, mumbling things that Sunggyu couldn't understand. He tighten the hug and Sunggyu felt like he lose any source of air.

 "Woohyun... cant.. breath"

He slide himself away from Sunggyu, giving him a few seconds to gain his breath before cupping Sunggyu's cheeks with both of his hands.

"Do you feel better now? Do you need me to call doctor?" Woohyun asked, eyes full of concern towards the other.

"Better. You're the one who need a doctor. I thought you were dead. How come you still couldn't hear me waking you when Iliterally screamed?"

"Sorry. I just had a dream." Woohyun awkardly scratched the back of his not itchy neck and getting a rolling eyes Sunggyu as a response.

"Whatever. Can you get me a drink? I'm thirsty."

Woohyun quickly pulled his hands off Sunggyu's cheeks and get him a glass of water. He helped Sunggyu drink.

"Thanks."

 "Welcome."

Then, there was a dead silence filling up the room. No sound was heard except for Woohyun's fake coughs every now and then. Sunggyu stared into space and Woohyun was staring at him, smiling for no reason. Well, there was actually a reason. He was thankful to God for sending him late to the coffee shop last night, and saved Sunggyu and their baby. Sure, he kind of regret doing dirty things with some random girl when he had a feeling for Sunggyu. But if he came there early and went home early last night, Sunggyu probably wouldn't have arrived on time considering that he needed to go to hospital by taxi or worst by bus.

Sunggyu broke the silence.

"Is he okay?" he said, still staring at the wall.

"He's fine. Our baby is fine."

Our baby

Sunggyu didn't say a word after and shifted to the side, backfacing Woohyun.

"Sunggyu? Are you okay?"

He didn't received an answer from Sunggyu and just schratced his now itchy neck when he saw Sunggyu's shoulder slightly shuddered. Sunggyu was crying, and Woohyun was dumb. He didn't know what to do seriously. Dealing with crying people was just not something Nam Woohyun could do easily. It took him a while to approach Sunggyu and Sunggyu's back slowly and very, very awkwardly.He told Sunggyu it's okay to cry and cliche things like everything is going to be back to normol. Though Woohyun knew it, nothing was going to go normal, not untill the baby was born.

He walked to the other side of the bed, bending a little till his eyes was on Sunggyu's level.

"Why is this angel crying? As far as I know, angels never cry" He then received a punch on his chest. It didn't hurt really, but to see Sunggyu smile, he faked a growl.

"Idiot! Angels have wings. I don't have one." and that night (or rather very earlymorning), he saw Sunggyu's sweet smile. Not that fake smile that he always wear whenever Woohyun came over to buy coffee, but a real and beautiful one. He felt his heart skipped a beat.

"Not every angel has wings, but they know how to save lifes."

"I haven't saved anybody's life either." He wasn't crying anymore.

"You did, Sunggyu. If you weren't an angel you would have killed this baby the first time you knew you were pregnant. You would have killed me for making you like this. Now that you didn't, you saved both of our lives." He placed his hand on Sunggyu's stomach and gave him a warm smile. Sunggyu felt his heart beats faster.

They talked for quite a while. They just talked about the wheather, their occupations, Woohyun's neighbour who was killed ina fire back in his old house in the village. They talked about everything but themselves. After some time, Sunggyu announced that he was sleepy and asked him is it okay for him to sleep. Woohyun gladly gave him permission to do so.


---


Woohyun's phone went off with SNSD's Mr Mr ringing annoyingly loud, stirring him from his sleep. He ignored the calls, not wanting to leave the warm heat from Sunggyu's body. The more his phone ringed, the closer Woohyun snuggled into Sunggyu's nice hair, his right hand hugging Sunggyu and the other hand as Sunggyu's little pillow. The ringtone was very loud and annoying that Woohyun ended up answering the call with a very angry tone, not forgetting to curse beforehand, because he knew who's calling him without the need to look at the screen.

"Whoa calm down hyung."

Woohyun responded with an annoyed grunt and Myungsoo understood.

"I'm calling to ask about my brother. Is he fine?"

"I don't know. Why don't you come here and find out yourself and maybe could catch up with him about what happened this passed years." Woohyun rolled his eyes

"You know I can't do that. He's gonna kill me."

"Yeah he would, and I also think he should." Myungsoo jutted his bottom lips out, pouting cutely.

"Don't pout. It's not that I can see."

But that gets Myungsoo pouting even more and purposely puffing his cheeks, because he knew Woohyun's weakness was cuteness.

Though he can't see Myungsoo pouting but who cares

"Urgh fine. He's fine now. Well, better than last night."

"Great to hear that. Please take care of him, okay hyung?"

"Aren't you gonna ask like what happened to him or something?" Woohyun slowly walked out of the hospital room, afraid if his voice will wake Sunggyu up.

"Oh nevermind. I'll ask that next time. I've gotta go now hyung, bye." and then he hung up.

Woohyun stared at his phone screen, feeling slightly angry with Myungsoo.

"Jerk!" He shouted to his phone screen, not loud enough to wake the patient's from the nearby rooms

Why did Sunggyu's mom gave birth to such a son. Poor Sunggyu

Sliding the phone into his jeans' pocket, Woohyun get back inside to get his jacket and wallet. He wanted to buy Sunggyu some breakfast.

After placing a kiss on Sunggyu's temple, Woohyun disappeared from behind the room's door.

 


-----

 

 

It's nearly eight when Woohyun came back. Sunggyu was wide awake, eyes glued to his phone, completely ignoring Woohyun's existence.

"What are you doing?" He asked while putting the plastic bag fiilled with food on the night stand next to the bed.

"Shh don't talk to me" Sunggyu said

Woohyun give him a look before started talking again.

"I bought you some food. I don't know what you want or what you like for breakfast, so I bought you McD. I got you Sausage McMuffin and Egg for myself."

Woohyun got ignored.

"And oh! I bought you hot coffee. You better drink it now before it cool down." Woohyun said as he handed Sunggyu a plastic cup of coffee.

Smilling, Woohyun expected a thanks from Sunggyu but all he received was a shout.

"God! Can't you see I'm busy playing games here! Now I'm lost and it's all because of you!" Sunggyu slapped his hands away, the coffee almost slip from Woohyun's hand.

He folded his hands and threw his glances out the window, eyes looking pissed.

Woohyun was out of word, he never knew one could be that much angry just because of a game.

It took him 10 minutes to calm Sunggyu down, assuring him that he will help him get the highest score later in the game. Sunggyu finally nodded but didn't forget to remind Woohyun on how mad he was at him.

"So, where's my McFlurry again?" Sunggyu asked, excited to feed his starving tummy.

"When did I say I buy McFlurry?" Sunggyu responded him with a sharp glare and teary eyes.

Now now, he really didn't know what he did wrong

"Not again"

And then he felt something real hard being thrown directly at his manhood.

 


----

 


A walk during this time of the day was always the best for him especially during weekdays. The usual busy city is not that crowded because students are at school while adults are busy working their job, either at the office or anywhere else.

He inhaled the air slowly, trying to remember the feel of fresh air back at the village. He missed his home. He missed his mom, his puppy. Everything. Above all, he missed himself. The old him, the one who was never sad. The one who laughed at literally every joke, funny or not. He sighed, pulling his own hair and started screaming. He was receiving weird looks from the people who were on their way to living the usual Tuesday, but he couldn't care less. The stares started to get into his nerves and he started yelling.

"What?! Just go live your life and stop minding other people's bussiness!!" but the stares seem like they're never gonna leave him alone.

"Go away!!" he yelled again and started to kneel down, literally begging them to stop staring at him.

"Go away" he said again, this time a small whisper.

"I'm really sorry but please do as he say." A man came and helped him to get rid of all the stares. In a matter of second, the stares were now gone, leaving him alone with the guy. The guy bowed to them, thanking them for understanding.

The guy lend him a hand to help him stand, he hesitated at first but took his hand later, not wanting to be rude to the guy who helped him.

"Thanks." he said, trying his best to fake a smile.

"Welcome. I'm Woohyun." the guy said, giving him a hand to shake.

"Sungyeol"

 

 

---

 


"What the hell took you so long?" Sunggyu said the moment Woohyun stepped his foot in the room.

"Sorry, I got caught up a bit with this guy I met on the street." Woohyun explained.

"Wow, so now the guy on the street is more important than me?"

"No I don't mean that it's just that... Wait, are you perhaps..."

"Perhaps what?" Sunggyu asked in a serious tone.

"Are you .."

Woohyun didn't get to finish his sentence as Sunggyu interrupted him.

"No! Shut up! Why would I feel jealous on someone as disgusting as you. Look at you, who even want you. You look so disgusting with your hot abs and all and also your toned skin. Do you think I like you? Hah! In your dreams! Sure, you're really really handsome and all but you're ugly. Got it? You're ugly! Now I'm going to sleep and don't disturb me!" Sunggyu said literally in a breath before quickly back facing Woohyun and closed his eyes.

Woohyun's jaw was droping, still couldn't believe how Sunggyu could speak with such a speed.

"But how bout your McFlurry that I bought just now?" Woohyun asked, but he received no respond from Sunggyu.

Is he mad again?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranting zone

So, first of all I want to apologize for not updating. School was getting in my way (I failed my Addmath!! My first time failing! T.T) and I've been drifting away from Infinite lately, and also kpop as a whole. I tried keeping up with Infinite updates but I can't, I just ended up feeling like I'm wasting my time. So, if you're an Inspirit and you're reading this, can you help me stan Infinite back? Please tell me their news and all. Lastly, comments keep me breathing and I really like breathing :*