I'm Here

My Guardian Angel

A shudder went down Jongin’s spine. “We were in love….” He whispered to himself. “Then…does that mean you still love me?” He looked up at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nods and lets out a soft sob. ”Y-Yes….” The two stood there for a moment staring into each other’s eyes. ‘Remember….just….remember….’

Jongin furrowed his brows. Slowly, tentatively, he stepped forward. He leaned forward and lifted Kyungsoo’s chin, closing the gap between their lips. Kyungsoo’s eyes go wide from shock at the sudden intimate action. He blushes and closes his eyes, enjoying the sensation of Jongin’s soft lips on his own for the first time in a long time. Jongin shuddered. He gripped Kyungsoo’s shoulders and held tight, his eyes squeezing shut with force. He slowly began to remember everything. Spending all that time taking care of him from afar, their first kiss, and his wings being ripped from his back. Tears came to his eyes. Kyungsoo pulled away from the kiss when he felt tears dripping onto his face. His own misty eyes lock with Jongin’s. Jongin smiled through his tears. “You’re right,” he whispered. “You’re right…I’m- I’m here, Kyungsoo, th-they gave me my second chance.” Kyungsoo was in utter shock. He smiles brightly up at his previous lover. “Y-You remember?!” Jongin nodded and huffed out a soft laugh, their noses rubbing a little. He held his hands under Kyungsoo’s rounded jaw. “I remember now…Oh, my baby…” He pressed closer and kissed Kyungsoo softly once again. Kyungsoo started crying once again as he softly kissed back. He jumped and wrapped his legs around Jongin’s waist and his arms tightly around his neck. Jongin pressed his back against the wall as he held him, his hands rubbing Kyungsoo’s lower back as he kissed fiercely with all of his passions. Kyungsoo kisses back with need and lust. His eyes clenching shut. Occasionally, their clashing teeth interrupt the steamy kiss. Kai held him firmly. He walked around for a while, searching for the other’s bedroom. When he found it, he backed up against the bed; sitting down on it with Kyungsoo on his lap. Kyungsoo tangled his tongue with Jongin’s. A few more tears of happiness falling from his closed eyes. This was all so perfect. “Baby…” Jongin whispered softly into his mouth. He brushed Kyungsoo’s tears away with his thumbs, tasting the salt on his lips. “I get to fall asleep with you…” He murmured, his smile so wide. Kyungsoo sniffles and chuckles briefly. “I get to stay with you…”With a wide grin, he hugs his reunited love tightly. Jongin kissed him on the lips and fell back on the bed with him, nuzzling his neck softly. “I’m so happy…” He murmured as his hand gently down the other’s warm back. Kyungsoo sniffled and hummed softly in absolute delight. “I told you I’d wait…” “I knew you would.” Jongin kissed the top of his head and nuzzled him until his eyelids were heavy, and he couldn’t stop smiling. Kyungsoo let out a soft and gentle breath. He pulled the covers over them and soon fell into a happy and deep sleep. The feeling of Jongin’s arms around him again making him happier and happier. This was his heaven.