Jongin

My Guardian Angel

This room was elegant and clean and spacious. The bed was huge and the bath doubled as a hot tub. Kyungsoo laughed and commented, “It’s beautiful.” He let out another chuckle before jumping onto the bed, face first. Kai giggled at how cute he was and crawled up next to him on the bed. “You’re beautiful.” he corrected, smoothing a hand over the human’s . Kyungsoo rolls over onto his back and smiles up at Kai. A soft blush on his cheeks as he pulls Kai back down for a soft kiss. “You’re amazing…” Kai curled his body to fit Kyungsoo’s flush against his, the smaller’s back to his front, head tilted so he could kiss him full on the lips. “Every day I just want to be the best for you…”Kai said softly to the other. Kyungsoo turned over so head his legs wrapped around Kai, sitting them both up so he was sitting in Kai’s lap. He smiles and Kai’s had as he places lazy kisses along Kai’s jaw and up to his year. Kai’s eyes closed in bliss at the feeling, and his hands rubbed up and Kyungsoo’s bare arms. He shivers slightly and is surprised to find goosebumps on his skin, and he holds Kyungsoo closer. “You know…you’re everything to me…” he whispered near Kyungsoo’s ear. Kyungsoo smiled shyly and started to kiss and at the skin of the taller’s neck. Kai hummed in response and suddenly flipped them around so he was hovering over Kyungsoo, eyes raking down his pale skin. He moved down, nibbling the space between Kyungsoo’s neck and shoulder. He knew he was close to a sensitive spot. Kyungsoo closed his eyes at the sensation. He mewled loudly when Kai found his sensitive spot. “Kai~!” He wondered how Kai knew exactly where his spot was. Kai and again until there was a prominent purple mark on the side of Kyungsoo’s neck. He hummed and pressed closer, moving Kyungsoo’s hand to the edge of his wings. “Feel them…” he whispered. Kyungsoo blushed and furrowed his brows as he ran his hand over the feathers. They were easily the softest thing he has ever felt. He smiled up at Kai and giggled, “So soft~” Kai’s lids were heavy and his body shuddered, a soft moan escaping his lips. His wings were sensitive. All angel’s wings were. “A-A little harder,” he begged. Kyungsoo nodded and ran his hands over the feathers with a bit more force this time. His small hands ruffling the pure white and gold layers. Kai trembled above him, head rolling back at the feeling as he let out a harsh moan. “Kyungsoo…” he whispered, leaning down to kiss him full on the lips. Kyungsoo kissed the angel back needily and continued to massage the fluffy wings. Their hips clashing together. Kai pulled his lips back, panting slightly. He smiled down at Kyungsoo, the look in his eyes full of adoration but behind them was a little sadness. “I’m going to get in so much trouble for this,” he chuckled, leaning back down to kiss him.

An hour later, Kyungsoo’s form was curled up into Kai’s arms. His head closely nuzzled into Kai’s chest. His soft lips placing gentle and loving kisses on the angel’s tanned skin. “I love you, Kai.” he said tiredly. “I love you too…” Kai said as he smiled down at the smaller, watching his sleepy movements. “Kyungsoo…” he whispered. “I want you to remember me as Jongin…okay? That was my name before…” He trailed off and nuzzled into Kyungsoo’s hair, kissing his forehead. Kyungsoo smiled at the name. “Jongin…I love it.” He smiles up at Kai with gentle eyes. “Stay with me. Forever. Please?” Kai’s eyes turned sad. “G-Go to sleep, love…” he whispered, avoiding an answer. “I’ll be right here when you wake up.” He kissed the top of the human’s head again to soothe him further, fingers running gently through his hair. Kyungsoo reaches and holds Kai’s hand in his own. He curled up closer. “I love you Jongin.” Kyungsoo’s eyes fluttered shut and he soon fell into the best sleep he’s ever had. Kai watched him until the boy started to dream, eyes flicking around under his lids. Slowly, disentangling himself, he got up and stared at Kyungsoo for a few seconds longer before heading into the bathroom. He closed the door and curled up on the cold tile and began to weep, tears streaming down his face as he held in silent sobs. He wanted to stay with Kyungsoo, but now that he’d broken the rules, he wouldn’t be allowed. Kyungsoo woke up the next morning alone in bed. He looked around and rubbed at his tired eyes. “Kai?” he asked as he sits up and finds no one around. He stands up and wraps a sheet around his figure. “Kai?” He walks around the room. Still no sigh. He starts panicking. “Jongin?!” Tears began to well up in his eyes. Kai ended up meditating right there on the floor of the bathroom. When he was snapped back to reality by Kyungsoo’s calls he stands and opens the door, stepping towards him. “I’m here, baby. I’m here…” He says softly. His eyes are puffy and rimmed in red, and he comes closer to hold Kyungsoo tight. “I’m still here.” Kyungsoo held onto Kai tightly as he sniffled. He gently cried into the taller’s shoulder. “I-I though you left me….I-I was so scared…” he chokes out as he closes his misty eyes. “I’ll never…want to leave you,” he said slowly. This was at least true. “I don’t want you to be alone…” He squeezed his eyes shut as his wings came around the two of them. Kyungsoo sniffles and nods. “I love you. I love you. I love you.” He repeated the same three words in a quiet murmur. Kai began to tremble again as tears threatened in his eyes. “I- l-love you…” he whispered burying his face in the boy’s hair. Kyungsoo nods and kisses Kai’s cheek. “Can we go out today?” he asked as he pulled away a bit. “Of course we can,” Kai said softly, holding both of the smaller’s hands. “I’m taking you to somewhere really nice….Go on and get dressed, okay?” He kissed his ear and gestured to the pile of new clothes folded in the corner. Kyungsoo grins and giggles as he skips over to the clothes. He smirks as he drops the sheet that covered his self and he bends over to pick up the new clothes. “Tease,” Kai says after he’s close enough to whisper it in the boy’s ear, his hand giving Kyungsoo’s bare a squeeze. Kyungsoo let out a squeak and giggled. “You liked it~” he teased as he laid out the clothes and started getting dressed. “That, I do,” Kai snickered, sitting on the bed as he watched Kyungsoo carefully, his eyes soft. Kyungsoo soon finished getting dressed. “How do I look baby?” He turns to find Kai still on the bed but dressed back in a white formal outfit. “You look perfect,” Kai hummed as he stood up, arms wrapping around Kyungsoo’s waist. The taller sighed, wishing moments like these would last forever. But he knew they wouldn’t. He scooped the boy up in his arms and kissed his cheek. “Ready…?” he asked cautiously. Kyungsoo giggled and held tightly onto Kai. “Of course.” He nuzzles into Kai and sighs happily.