The Playhouse

❉ Slave of Love ❉

WARNING. PARTIALLY RATED CONTENT FOR LANGUAGE AND THE OVERALL FEELING

(YURI)

"Who are you? Where are you taking me?" I asked. "Get me back to my father this instant or I assure you that he will use all the power he has, which is quite a lot, to get me back and make sure you and your group are punished for this awful--"

"Shut your trap," the man said. "If you wanna know the answer to your questions, I suggest you cut the rude tude. I go by the name Minho. My real name? My parents wouldn't give a damn. Where I'm taking you... That's a surprise. Just be prepared for a lot of... Pain. Pain," Minho said. So his name was Minho... It seemed like the name of a friendly gentlemen, but looking at the ragged, rough man next to me, my thoughts changed.  I had no clue what would happen. I was stuck. My whole life, maybe, would depend on the decisions of this man, Minho.

"Minho-ssi. Please. Please... You don't understand. I need to get back to my family and business. You can continue with your life if you would just kindly let me go..." I pleaded.

"Let you go?! Ha, you're a funny one. Maybe The Boss WILL like you... He doesn't like too many people. Not even his own son," Minho said. I was confused at the statement, but was also flustered. 

"Almost here," Minho said. The car ventured into a dark, alley-filled area. There were beggars and es filling the streets, as well as gang fights and blood. I bit my lip, holding back the tears from the shock. I knew and had heard about is kind of stuff online... But to see it in person was a different deal. I closed my eyes and prayed, hoping for a miracle. As I took out my phone secretly, Minho's hand came and snatched it, stuffing it in his dirty pocket.

"Don't even try. I don't wanna have to put you through more pain than you're going to have to face, if it's even possible," Minho said. "And... We're here." I opened my eyes and saw a huge, luxurious building. I wondered how someone so worn out could take me to such a fancy place. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe it was just a restaurant. But deep inside, I already knew it wasn't going to be okay.

As he opened the door and grabbed my wrists forcefully, I was dragged into a room. The place was huge... But looked like some sort of bar mixed with something else. There were rooms... But I didn't know what they were for. I saw other people, pretty ladies around my age who had a pretty face, but a dead look in their eyes. They were also dragged by strong, brawny men. They looked a bit surprised to see me, but their expressions didnt change much. 

"Boss. I brought another one," Minho said, knocking on the door. The door was opened by another man, and as I entered the room, I saw many big males, standing in a formation around one person. He looked older but still tough. A huge scar tainted his face, and one of his eyes were... Gone. Instead, there was a makeshift eyepatch. But the respect that was given to the man sitting in the center, I knew he was who they called 'The Boss'.

"Ah, M. I see you have. She looks okay..." the older man started to say. M? Just a letter? "Take off your clothes."

"Wh... What? What did you just say?" I said, stunned. I must have heard wrong.

"Take off you clothes and quite acting innocent, your going to be a complete in no time," the Boss said. I bit my lip, harder than ever, and was surprised when blood started coming out. I couldn't handle this... An older man, expecting me to take off my clothes while I was trapped in a place I knew nothing of. It was too much. My consciousness slipped away from me little by little until I out.

"Hello? Yo! Wake up, idiot," a familiar voice said. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Minho, the one who drove me here. I felt colder than usual, and realized my clothes were taken from me. As I made useless attempts to cover myself, more tears spilled out. I had never cried so much in my whole life. Minho simply stared at me with heartless eyes. He wasn't trying to check me out or look at me with disgust, there was just... Nothing in his eyes. Nothing.

"Here," Minho said, tossing me his thin, but slightly soft coat. "I can steal another one. I usually don't do this, but you can keep that coat if you get cold." He coughed lightly and then continued, "While you were knocked out, The Boss... Scanned you. And he liked you. So... Welcome Yuri. To The Playhouse. I'm your 'caretaker', Minho." 

I finally got a chance to look around me and saw that I was practically in a prison. This was terrible compared to the spacious room that 'The Boss' was in. My eyes widened in horror and fear as I saw other girls like me, in the cages with crumbs of bread or drops of water. Also, vomit was in some of the cages, along with torn out hair and water from tears. 

This was not a dream.

In those little hours, I now saw that the world was not a place of safety. It was a place of pain.