Initiating

❉ Slave of Love ❉

(YURI)

He promised.

Minho promised me that he would help me and the other girls get out. And free.

Hearing his story was such a shock, and as I stayed in his arms, his rough yet caring arms, I saw him cry. The cold eyes that had once been filled with an empty darkness were now filled with emotion and bright feelings. I could see sadness and grief and anger and frustration all compiling into one great emotion. All of the feelings he had held back for so long, he was letting them out now.

Minho's heart had been thawed.

As he took me back to my cage room, I gave him a small kiss on the cheek when no one was watching, and saw as his cheeks turned bright red. He did a fake cough to cover the awkwardness and then let me back into the room, where the girls quickly rushed to me to make sure I was okay.

"Yuri, are you ok?" Sunny asked, worried.

"What did that monster do to you?" Yoona questioned. I gave them a small smile and motioned for everyone to sit down.

"I have very good news... Choi Minho is no longer 'M' the cold hearted worker. He's different. I know he is. Now, he is Choi Minho: the one who will help us get out of this hell."

I didn't get the reaction I expected.

"No, Yuri, he could be lying. He could be playing games," Hyoyeon warned.

"We've been in this place long enough to know that he has no heart. He just doesn't love anyone or anything, Yuri. M doesn't care," Jessica admitted.

"He isn't just 'M' anymore. He's Minho, and Minho is a truly good person. I can see it. Please, trust me. Minho will help us. Please believe in me," I pleaded. I wanted to help them get out of this place and I needed them to have faith in me, and also Minho.

In the end, they all nodded and agreed to trust Minho for now. A few hours later, Minho came back to our room and sat down by me. 

"I have absolutely no clue how this will happen. Yuri?" Minho said. I looked at him. "It's all you, Yul."

I took a deep breath and made eye contact with everyone, taking turns on each set of eyes looking at me.

"Minho, how strong is the security here?" I asked.

"It's not too strong. The Boss relies on the men and workers to keep the slaves under control and we scare the, too much for too many people to  try running away," Minho said. Taeyeon and Seohyun looked surprised that Minho was giving away such valuable information so truthfully.

"Then you will need to help us clear a path during a certain time where we can escape,"  I told him, and the others nodded. So did Minho.

"Dawn or twilight would probably be our best bet. The workers check on the slaves every morning at 7, and there are a ton of customers at night, so around... 4 or 5 in the morning would be our best shot," Minho guessed.

"Okay let's talk more later," I wrapped up. 

Minho got up to leave when Tiffany asked him, "Why are you helping us?"

He paused for a moment, them turned back to face us and said, "I have finally learned what love is. And I will fight for it even if it means my own life will be gone."

He then walked out of the room. Judging by the girls' expressions, I could see that they trusted Minho with their whole hearts now.