Caught

❉ Slave of Love ❉

(YURI)

3:20 am.

It was 3:20 am. Minho would now start going around to each room of slaves. As I opened the door to our room with the keys Minho gave me, I saw a glimpse of him tip-toeing to the multiple rooms to ask if they wanted to come escape with us. I really hoped we could save as many as we could.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun and I crept along the hidden route where no one could see us, out to the place where the truck would be. It was so cold, and I could feel goosebumps on my bare body. Minho had sacrificed much of his clothing to give to us, but even so we only had around one worn article of clothing each, that all belonged to Minho.

After what seemed like forever, we saw it. A white, old but nice truck. I quietly opened the truck with the keys and all 9 of us crawled inside, making almost no noise. Once we were all inside, we locked each door individually so we could make the least noise possible. There was a huge trunk, where we huddled and crouched low, so no one could see us. 

had it been 10 minutes already? No one could tell. All we could do was wait. Wait and wait and wait for Minho to come.

finally, we heard footsteps. Finally, the door clicked open. Finally, we would escape.

"Minho?" I said, squinting my eyes to see the person who had unlocked the door.

"Shut the f*€k up and come with me if you don't want to get hurt," a gruff voice said. No. No, impossible, this couldn't be. The voice was not Minho. "Actually, scratch that second part. You're getting hurt either way." And I heard a laugh. No, more than one laugh. Multiple laughs. Multiple, evil, deep, scruffy voices, all laughing at me.

no... Minho... Was he okay? What about the other girls? Did they make it? Did our plan fail? Had someone told the workers?

I then whispered very subtly to the 8 of my friends, "Okay girls. They don't know you're in here. They only heard me. They think its just me." My voice was barely audible. "I'm not letting you take the blame or the punishment  for something I thought of. It's MY fault. Stay here, wait for Minho and the others. If they don't come for a long time, and the sun starts to rise, Jessica, take these keys," I said, handing the car keys to her, "and drive. Drive far, far away, as fast as you can. I'll pray for you. Please, be safe."

They tried protesting but I shushed them, fearing they would be heard, and stepped out of the car without another word. I unwisely brought Minho's jacket with me.

"what the hell is that. Where'd you get it?" a worker asked me, roughly grabbing my hair. I bit my lip, wincing, and replied, "I found it." He simply laughed and let me keep it, but socked me in my left arm. It hurt like a ß1t€h, but I wouldn't let them see my pain. No way. I wasn't giving them that pleasure.

"The Boss is gonna love your punishment... There's something new he's been wanting to try..." a voice said.

I clutched Minho's jacket closely, not letting a single tear fall. This was my plan, so it would be my punishment. 

'Minho... My Froggy... Save me. Save me, Minho. Please...'