A New Chapter

❉ Slave of Love ❉

The road to freedom was long, difficult, tiring, dangerous, but achieved.

The ones in the truck driving farther and farther from the place of danger and abuse? Those people became free, with life bonds unbreakable. 

As soon as they reached civilization and had some time to recover, they went to the authorities right away.

Within days, The Playhouse had been shut down completely, the criminals there were all taken and given their just punishments and sentences, and all of their captives were set free and given the best futures they could be given.

And so, everyone's lives moved forward. Nothing could change the past; they were abused, traumatized, scarred.

What they could change was their present, leading to their future. Recovering bit by bit, everyone moved along, growing day by day into beautiful, successful people.

Taeyeon, becoming the most talented artist you could ever meet. The fact that she was mute made no difference at all because her paintings and pictures spoke all of the words for her. like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Jessica, becoming a fashion designer. Her sense of fashion was incredible, and she was helping to style celebrities already.

Sunny, with her bright personality, became a counselor. She listened to others so well and always gave them wonderful advice, helping others with their lives.

Tiffany worked with animal adoption and rescue. Her skill of being compatible with them and letting the animals feel safe was fantastic.

Hyoyeon decided to become a dance teacher. She was very agile, and her body was made for dancing. Alongside being a teacher, she joined a dance team.

Sooyoung was able to go into modeling, and ended up working with Jessica as well. She could rock the runway like no other, and her tall, slim body was perfect for the job.

Yoona went into acting, and she blew up in popularity. Her career grew more and more every day.

Seohyun's intelligence was outstanding, and she was able to become a strong lawyer after years of hard studies and school.

As for Yuri and Minho?

Well...

-

-

-

"Minho! How do I work this new stove thing?" Yuri called out into the recently bought house.

"Yul, I've told you this already," Minho mumbled, hurriedly turning on the stove and shaking his head.

"Aish, what a meanie!" Yuri pouted, tossling Minho's hair.

"Why-...." Minho started, then bursted out in laughter. "Careful, darling, the baby."

"Of course," Yuri agreed, looking down at her now-round abdomen. "I cannot wait for this little sweetie."

"Me neither," Minho said softly, placing his hand gently on Yuri's stomach area. 

Yuri looked up into Minho's big eyes. She could not believe that these were the same eyes that had kidnapped her and ruined her life.

Then, she realized, they weren't the same eyes. Those old eyes were emotionless. The eyes she were looking into now were bright, beautiful, full of love. The eyes she were looking into now were those of her true love.

"I love you, Minho," she whispered.

"I love you too, Yuri," Minho replied. They leaned in closer and closer until their lips met, and during that kiss they both knew, they were finally home. Home and free.