Kidnapped

❉ Slave of Love ❉

(YURI)

[Flashback - 5 Years Old]

"Mommy, mommy!" I said, tugging on my mother's sleeve.

"What is it sweetie?" she asked me. 

"I want to help that man..." I said, pointing to a collapsed, elderly man on the street asking for help. Others avoided him or ignored him, but I wanted to help him.

"Honey... It could be dangerous. What if he's a dangerous person?" my mother asked me.

"I don't care. I want to help him," I insisted. My mother held my hand and led to me to the man.

"Ajusshi? Are you alright? How can we help you?" I said. He was breathing heavily and shaking.

"Oh... Thank you... But I'm... Aahhhhhhhh... Ugh... Afraid th-that... It may be too late now. I feel so... Weak. I'm glad that an angel l-like you tried to help me. It g-Ives me hope that th-there are still good-hearted people in this world. Little angel... I w-want you to have my... Company..." he muttered. His eyes rolled back, scaring me, and he stopped breathing.

"Hello? Ajusshi?" I asked.

"Come on Yuri... Ajusshi needed a rest. Let's go," my mother said. But first, I saw a piece of paper that the man was scribbling on before he took a 'rest'. I grabbed it and stashed it in my pocket. 

I also saw a boy. He looked around my age, but he wore ragged clothes and looked like he had been beat up. His eyes looked as if they were asking me to help him, but I couldn't, and just watched helplessly.

[Present]

So maybe it was just luck that my family had gotten the worldwide technology company, L-Tek. It stood for things like Latest Technology, or Laser Technology, because, yes, we did that too, but my favorite was Love Technology. L-Tek. 

All because of young, five year old me, wanting to help someone in need. That was the reason my family owned L-Tek. But I loved it. L-Tek used lasers, tablets, computers, laptops, desktops, phones, music devices, smartphones, televisions and more. I was very blessed to grow up in a great family with great luck. The world was such a nice place...

"Hello?" my father, CEO of L-Tek said, holding a phone to his ear. "Mmhm. Yes. Of course, I'll send my daughter to speak with you immediately."

"What is it dad?" I asked.

"Yuri, someone from a laser surgery company wants to speak about using more updated laser technology. Will you go speak to him at the cafe downstairs?" he asked, I nodded, smiling and heading down. When I entered the cafe, I walked to the counter, ordering an iced mocha, when the lights when black.

I couldn't see anything. I tried finding the surface of the counter to have something to hold on to, but I was suddenly lifted up harshly and shoved into something... Probably a bag? As I felt myself being unsteadily lifted up, trapped in a sack, I instictively kicked and screamed, until a strong fist came into contact so my stomach. I winced and tears started pouring out of my eyes. I had never been punched... What was going on? Could this be a prank?

I continued to just wait, thinking that my friends were tricking me, until I was thrown onto a surface. I skidded my elbow and was toppled in a weird position. As I climbed out of the sack, I found myself in a dark alley. Alone. No... Not alone... There was someone else. Tall. Dark. Handsome? I couldn't tell.

Could he have been the one to take me? I wiped away my sudden tears as I tried cleansing my elbow with a mini pack of alcohol wipes, but my wipes were taken roughly and thrown to the floor.

"Get up," a deep voice said. I expected a hand to help me, but the same voice just said, "I said GET UP you slow hag!" My whole body trembled in fear, but my legs got up and stood. I felt my eyes getting teary again, this couldn't be real... Could it?

"Hmm... Pretty face, nice body, looks around a good age... I think The Boss will like her," another voice said. The person eyed my hungrily and I felt as if I was being approached by a vicious tiger. The first voice, and the one who had most likely kidnapped me, said, "So I bring her to the Playhouse?" The second man nodded. I was grabbed harshly and stuffed in a run down van. 

"Ow!" I screamed, regretting it right after.

"You're a weakling, aren't you? Stupid idiots like you... You've probably never experienced a day of pain in your life. Well, that's about to change." the guy said, looking into me with cold, heartless, and emotionless eyes.