Now We Know How Do We Love Each Other

Express Your Feelings Directly, Please

A few weeks later, Seohyun woke up directly looked at her picture with Kyu Hyun on her desk. Why could this photo be there, might be, ah, Kyu Hyun, she thought. She was ready to go to the office.

The time was 6:50 when she arrived, and it was already crowded. What could it be, she murmured.

Crowd coming from the middle of the office park. Apparently Siwon, she saw from the other side, That was Hyo Rin!

Siwon was applying Hyo Rin, wasn’t that, she thought. She asked Fany which seemed had long to notice.

"What are they doing Fany-ah?" She asked softly.

"Siwon was applying Hyo Rin. Gosh very lucky woman, after breaking up with Kyu Hyun, she was courted by Siwon," Tiffany said sadly.

Seo Hyun felt sorry for Fany who have crush on Siwon for long time, and eventually had to suffer the pain. However, she was also grateful she eventually could have a good relationship with Hyo Rin.

Her watch show at 11.00, while the other was still busy with their work, suddenly her phone vibrate An e-mail.

From: Cho Kyu Hyun <3

Hyunnie ... You want to have lunch where?

Seo Hyun smiled, and started typing a reply.

To: Cho Kyu Hyun <3

Oppa, I can’t have lunch with you today, I have an appointment to meet with my friends.

Mianhae Oppa. Saranghae (kiss)

Kyuhyun read a message from Seo Hyun quickly and reply it fast.

To: Hyunnie

Well, eat a lot my dear. Saranghae <3

When lunch time arrived. Seo Hyun rushed to exit the office. She headed for Seafood restaurant which was not far from her office, by bus.

When she got there, there was no one come yet. Until when she waited several minutes, Yuri came, Yesung followed behind. Seo Hyun surprised and confused. I think this particular women meeting, she thought.

She greeted them. Several minutes later, Yoona came with Ki Bum, as well as Tae Yeon with Leeteuk.
Seo Hyun feel uncomfortable. When she finished greeting Tae Yeon and Leeteuk, she grabbed her cell phone.

Chat Instantly to: Cho Kyu Hyun <3

Oppa...

Kyu Hyun was still doing his job when suddenly his cell phone vibrated, he grabbed it, and read message from Seo Hyun. He stared his cell phone a bit, then quickly replied.

Reply to: Hyunnie

Where are you now?

He took his coat and hurried out to the car park.

An incoming chat message.

Chat from: Hyunnie

I'm in Kyochon

He ran the engine and rushed to the place where she was located. He had reached the front of the restaurant in question. He parked his car, and quickly got into the restaurant.

Seo Hyun heard someone about to open the door, she saw Kyu Hyun was behind the door. She was really fascinated. He was happy, adore, thrilled at the same time.

How could you be so quick to come like this, I really love you, her mind mumbled.

Glancing toward Kyu Hyun, she said, "Oppa..."

Yuri and the others immediately turned in the same direction with Seo Hyun view. Kyu Hyun smiled sweetly. He then came to the place of Seo Hyun was sitting and kissed her left cheek. Seo Hyun blushed. Kyu Hyun smiled and greeted.

"Good afternoon, Kyu Hyun imnida. Sorry I'm late, there are things that I have to take anyway," he said smiling.

Each one smiled and replied Kyu Hyun’s greeting. Kyu Hyun was sitting right next to Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun kept looking at his face. Fascinated, disbelief, touching, sweet.

They talked about many things until a few hours. Seo Hyun continued to smile and laugh all the time with Yoona, Yuri, and Tae Yeon.

You're really sweet my hyunnie, Kyuhyun adored her to himself.

He also talked about the hobby with the men. They were easily familiar with each other.
Once they thought, they finally decided to come back.

In the parking, each pair said goodbye and got into their cars with their fiance.

Seo Hyun came into Kyu Hyun’s car. She was still bright and shining. Kyu Hyun ran his car engine.

Halfway, Seo Hyun discuss what had happened.

"How did you come?" Seo Hyun asked innocently.

"You tell me where you are", he replied, expressionless eyes while driving and stayed on the road.

Seo Hyun turned toward Kyu Hyun who was driving, and shouted protest, "That's because you're asking me where", she returned to the starting position with a sour face.

Seeing her reaction that looks cute and childish, making Kyu Hyun smiled. He immediately stepped aside to the curb, and turned off the ignition. He looked Seo Hyun  who was looked completely confused.

He grabbed both Seo Hyun’s cheeks, wiped them with his thumbs, and pressed his lips on Seo Hyun, deeply. Seo Hyun did not resist. She replied Kyu Hyun’s kiss, caressed his back. For a while, until she heard her phone rang, and both are shocked. Seo Hyun off the kiss and grabbed the bag at her side. Kyu Hyun was back in his seat. Seo Hyun received her call.

"Hallo, what is it, Miss Hyo Rin?" Seo Hyun said fast.

"Seo Hyun, where are you? Why are you so long? Aish! I need to continue the project which is delayed yesterday because of reports should be completed the day after tomorrow ", Hyo Rin  explained.
"Huh, what? Well, I'm right there now," she said. She hanged up the phone.

Kyu Hyun looked at her, and asked, "What’s happened hyunnie?"

Seo Hyun sighed and replied, "I must get back to the office"

Kyu Hyun nodded and rung the engine. In the car Seo Hyun smoothed her makeup that  was a little faded due to food and the kiss just now. She gave a little light pink lipstick on her reddish lips. She was occasionally seen smiling. Kyu Hyun noticed.

"What?" Kyu Hyun said curious.

"Nothing... ", she replied simply and smiled.

She loved to have Kyuhyun’s kiss just now, made her felt alive. And Kyu Hyun noticed for her expression. He smiled at her innocent behavior baby. He always wanted to smile in front of her, everywhere, every single moment.

END OF MY STORY

 

WUAAHH!!! Finally I've done it... ^_^

Thank  you for supporting me alot :)

Don't forget to comment :))