Everything Would Change

Express Your Feelings Directly, Please

He caught her, carried her into her house, and laid her on her bed. Removing her shoes, covered her shivering body with a blanket, then check her body’s temperature.

"he has a fever, truly this woman, aissh”, he face her, caresses her cheek, until he noticed something laid down at her sides. A book! It was Seohyun diary.

Deftly, he grabbed the notebook, and opened the pages one by one.

Start at the first page.

My Story Book

This is a book about those times in my life that I will never forget.

He opened the next page, again and again. He smiled while reading it. All written there about their both experiences from their first meeting.

Last three pages.

It’s painful! My heart really hurt to know.

Kyu Hyun faced Seohyun while reading the sentence, smiled knowingly, then he continued to read.

I can’t go with him, just make an appointment to keep waiting. And really I would.

And how do I know the situation, even things I did not know anything to contact him.

What, he forgot to leave email for me.

Kyu Hyun read them aghast. Apparently during this Seo Hyun did not reach him not because they did not want to, but could not. He continued to read the next page.

Lord, I saw him once after three years.

Thank you for keeping him smiling.

I miss him very much, I miss you, Yah! Cho Kyu Hyun...

I’m willing to tell him many things, but I can’t.

It was three years take me away from him, and we are awkward since then.

He remains friendly and good looking. Haha...

I wish I could quickly talk to him.

Amen

Kyu Hyun eyelids began to well up. He realized he had misjudged so far. He kept flipping the next page, briefly looked into the face of Seo Hyun. The paper is wet, he thought.

I plan to talk to you every day, but never had time.

Whenever you're cold to me, am I doing something you dislike anyway?

Until I understand J the meaning of me for you.

You has found the thing that make you happy, right? Ah I see...

I’ll just keep my feelings towards you alone, tightly J

There’s Hyorin beside you now, Yah! Cho Kyu Hyun. You understand...

From now on you should not to look at me, notice me, let alone talk to me.

Oh Lord

I keep my promise, isn’t it?

‘Always, I will always wait until I find you have been happy, hey Cho Kyuhyun’

You should be happy with Hyo Rin beside you, you see...

At least, that's all I can do for you, after waiting for 3 years for seeing you...

Many things that I did not realize all this time, and I'm not stupid because waiting for you.

I'm stupid for not understanding what you want, and try my selfish ego.

I’m really sorry...

Thank you for everything you ever give to me...

Whenever, I’ll never be willing to forget you... My First Love, Cho Kyu Hyun

End of my story

He closed the book with a trembling hand, and got his face closer to Seo Hyun’s face.

"Well! You wrote it with tears, don’t you?” He said in a trembling voice, and tears out made Seohyun’s cheek wet. He lifted Seo Hyun’s body who was still unconscious, pulled her into his arms.

"Well! You wake up stupid. I'm sorry...", he murmured on Seo Hyun’s ear, "Can’t you change your habit? At least do not hide your feelings to me, up to this stuff, How I hurt you so much you see...”

He embraced Seohyun in several minutes, and laid her down.

"From now, everything’s changed, you understand!" He left a kiss on hre forehead and got up from her bed.

He walked across the table where laid his picture with Seo Hyun when they were in college. He took the photo, looked at her then smiled, upheld the photo on the table, in a position where when the afternoon sun shining on the room, the photo would shine. Then he went out of the house, home, driving, smiling the whole way.

***

Morning sun shined the room where Seo Hyun was asleep, waking her. And she realized she was too late. She was very messed up, getting ready for work. Seh did not even think about that night.
Arriving at the office she began to think about what happened last night. Maybe Kyu Hyun was laid me to bed, she thought.

She prepared with her usual activities. Time for lunch, she went out alone as usual, her friends lived herself went out of the office. She ate ramen in front office, the most she liked. She ordered her food, until suddenly someone sat in front of her without permission.

"Kyu Hyun, is not it, Mr. Cho, what are you doing here?" She asked nervously and seeing around.

"You think what I'm doing? Sunbathing?" He chuckled.

Seo Hyun amused.

"Ah well", she muttered followed by a smile from their faces and looked at each other.

"ahjuma, I order the same meal as this lady," he shouted order.

Soon, the food they ordered came. Not difficult to get them to talk about many things because at first they did a couple like that. They were interspersed with laughter talking, and talking again until the bowl of ramen wiped out by their lips without them knowing it.

On the other hand, Hyo Rin looking for Kyuhyun. June Gu told her that Kyu Hyun out of the office for lunch. Where he might go, she thought.

She decided to go to the closest restaurant of the office. She found it, Kyu Hyun, with Seo Hyun! She watched them from the distance, not close enough to hear what they were saying.

"Seo Joo Hyun, you're dead now," she muttered angrily, and moved his lips.

They finished lunch and returned to the office together. Hyo Rin was back to the office before them.

In anger, in her office she was out of control. She found a research project report file's Seo Hyun product development was opened in Seohyun’s  PC. She deleted them! She was really out of her mind!

 Until Seohyun noticed, nobody knew.

Seo Hyun entered the room and Hyorin face her coldly. She sat where she planned to resume her work. Until she realizes that her report was missing! She looked for it the whole folder, and still not found.

"You guys are really not joking around me, don’t you?” She asked frantically.

"Of course not," Shin Dong said, Hyo Yeon and Han Kyung followed.

Hyo Rin immediately left the room when Seo Hyun began to realize that the file was lost, the others would come to go home, just Seo Hyun who stayed in the room looking for its, until she surrendered. She decided to stop looking for it.

"I can make it again," she said in zeal, but hesitated.

***

Since that afternoon, she worked to recreate the report that she would presented tomorrow. She worked until late in the morning without sleeping, without a chance to go home. When she was almost finished working on it, blood coming from his nose. She ran out of the room to the toliet. In corridor, she met Kyu Hyun. She was covering his bloody nose with her hand. Kyu Hyun noticed it and looked so worried. He let her to go to the toilet and watched from outside.

"What... ", Jun Gu come and answered his confusion.

 "He seems to work very hard", Kyu Hyun was still not understood, Jun Gu continued, "Sir you do not already know? Product development research project report her was missing immediately after lunch. She worked over until this morning, I guess she does not sleep yet."

Kyu Hyun held the glass fell, soaking the floor. Kyu Hyun's eyes widened. He looked once more toward the toliet where Seo Hyun located. He went from that place. Before that, he ordered something to June Gu.

"Please find her project in the mainframe of this company sir," he ordered.

Five hours after the search, June Gu report to Kyu Hyun who was in office.

"I find them, in the recycle bin", he said, making Kyu Hyun suddenly stood up, taking the universal drive from June Gu's hand, and stared inside.

"Thank you, sir", he replied politely gaze still fixed on its.

June Gu bowed and went out of the room leaving Kyu Hyun who still stared blankly.

Seo Hyun presentation time was running, use the file she made an impromptu, and the result, not bad. At the same time, along with Jun Gu, Kyu Hyun seeking a room recorder that was recording when someone did her or his action. He was investigating seriously. After a while, they discovered a video recording when someone was reaching Seohyun’s PC, they zoom it. And look, It was Hyo Rin!

“You are really dead.”

***

Sorry for take it so long story... >.<

Oh I love when Kyu is reading Seohyun's book. it's relly embrassing if she knew XD LOL

I'll make sure that next chapter will be great of both Seohyun and Kyuhyun's love story :D

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!!!! ^_^