The Old Times

Express Your Feelings Directly, Please

Flashback

Kyuhyun in a state lying in the hospital. He has a pleurisy that made him should be in operation in Germany, and lived there for 3 years of therapy. Seohyun stood beside her, holding her hand.

"Promise me you will stay beside me, do not let me away from you, keep in contact with me", he pleaded with a stutter and slow.

"Always, I will always wait until I find you have been happy, hey Cho Kyuhyun," he said quietly but firmly.

"Thank you", he replied with a smile as he removed his hand due to the nurses started to move his bed.

His families and relatives have been waiting for him in Germany, and it was time they both parted. Seohyun wept in silence. She was no longer able to shed tears while she saw her dearest man laid helpless, whereas she met  Kyuhyun just for several months, and even then in exceptional circumstances.

Beginning of their meeting. When it was Kyuhyun in a state of lost and did not bring any money at all, until finally he met Seohyun who had just returned from her school. She gave him money to ride the bus, she gave him directions, and Kyuhyun still did not understand. Naive once. Seohyun decided  to accompany him until he found the right path, without any acquaintance moment though. Why did not he dismiss the cab and then pay for it later when he get home, and what's wrong with his cell phone, Seohyun thought. However, she could not say it. Until Kyuhun realize what  she was thinking about.

"I can’t dismiss the cab because I'm phobic to the cab and I forgot to bring my cell phone", he said suddenly, and made Seo Hyun shocked.

"Ahaha, funny excuse," she replied with a smile and slightly raised her eyebrows, a hesitated sign.

"I've had a bad thing in a cab," he said again, "and why should I explain at length to you?"

Seo Hyun actually laughed. "Okay, here it is, do you remember these streets?"

Kyuhyun nodded. "Thanks Seo Joo Hyun," he said and made Seohyun shocked. My name, he know my name, she thought.

Kyuhyun directs his hand to his left chest, telling her that he knew her name from the badge that wrote  'Seo Joo Hyun'.

Seohyun just smiled once. Since then they were related, played together, and Seohyun went to the college where Kyuhyun was studying.

The days when they were in college, Seohyun is really pretty, and many men , butno one dares to tempt Seohyun when shewas with Kyuhyun,because they would only be swallowed up by him alone and it almost made Seo Hyun uncomfortable. Kyuhyun do read her expression well. They are really funny.

End Flashback

Much as he could remember, until in the part of Seohyun’s word that said 'Promise me you'll stay beside me, do not let me away from you, call me' his thoughts immediately messed up. Why she never contacted me fot 3 years ago, he thought.