She Minded Her Story Has Ended

Express Your Feelings Directly, Please

Afterwards, days passed, the meeting between Kyuhyun and Seohyun did not go well. When they met, Kyuhyun avoided her. Everytime Seohyun is willing to talk with him, he left her. Seohyun did not understand what happened.

One time, they both passed, and accidentally, Seohyun’s shoe was slipped and made her accidentally hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun held her who almost fell off tightly, and Hyorin saw the incident. Seohyun quickly removed herself from kyuhyun's arms, noticed her reaction, Kyuhyun immediately removed Seohyun’s back as well. Brief but raised nice memories.

Seohyun bowed to apologize and said, “thank you.”

“It’s okay, It’s just you loss your balance, be carefull another time”, he replied.

Seohyun immediately left him when she saw Hyorin behind Kyuhyun with her terrible eyes.

After work, Hyorin was waiting for Seohyun outside the office.

“Why do you want me to meet you?” Seohyun asked strightly while walking toward her.

“Just get into my car”, she replied glaring at her.

Seohyun got into Hyorin’s car. She did not know much things, she just knew that Hyorin was in the good mood. Along the way, Hyorin suddenly stopped her car

"Why do you tempt Kyuhyun?", she asked sharply.

"What are you talking about? I'm not at all... ", when she had not completed her sentence, Hyorin hastily cut.

"I'm officially his girlfriend right now," she said scathingly.

Her last words made Seo Hyun shocked, confused, and miserable. However, Seohyun did not convey her feelings. She just smiled, forced smile, at Hyorin by saying the word 'Congratulations' to Hyo Rin.

Hyorin grinned, then said, “That’s a good word an for a good choice. Don’t ever messed up with me. I’m not joking around.”

Seohyun nodded. She decided not to talk with Hyorin on the way to her house, Hyorin took her home. Finally, Seohyun arrived at her house. She immediately put her body on the bed comfortably. She recalled the incident this afternoon that made her upset. Few seconds later, tears had already flooded her cheeks. Sobbing. Shewrung herpillowagain and again. Really sick, she thought while holding her left chest with great force.

She leapt out of bed to the table beside her. Opened the drawer. Saw her picture with Kyuhyun when they were in college framed neatly on top of the pile in the drawer. She held up the picture, hugged, cried, stared in and hugged its back. This time, she could not help not to cry.

"I'm really heartbroken," she muttered and crouched sobbing.

She wiped her tears and put the photo on her desk, and picked up a book that laid in the drawer. Then closed the drawer slowly. She immediately sat down on a chair that in front of the table. She opened one of the last sheet that had been filled. Then she read it.

Lord, I saw him once after three years.

Thank you for keeping him smiling.

I miss him very much, I miss you, Yah! Cho Kyu Hyun...

I’m willing to tell him many things, but I can’t.

It was three years take me away from him, and we are awkward since then.

He remains friendly and good looking. Haha...

I wish I could quickly talk to him.

Amen 

She smiled while flipped the next page which was blank.  She wrote with a smile, but tears still flowed, more profusely.

I plan to talk to you every day, but never had time.

Whenever you're cold to me, am I doing something you dislike anyway?

Until I understand, the meaning of me for you.

You has found the thing that make you happy, right? Ah I see...

I’ll just keep my feelings towards you alone, tightly 

There’s Hyorin beside you now, Yah! Cho Kyu Hyun. You understand...

From now on you should not to look at me, notice me, let alone talk to me.

Oh Lord

I keep my promise, isn’t it?

‘Always, I will always wait until I find you have been happy, hey Cho Kyuhyun’

You should be happy with Hyo Rin beside you, you see...

At least, that's all I can do for you, after waiting for 3 years for seeing you...

Many things that I did not realize all this time, and I'm not stupid because waiting for you.

I'm stupid for not understanding what you want, and try my selfish ego.

I’m really sorry...

Thank you for everything you ever give to me...

Whenever, I’ll never be willing to forget you... My First Love, Cho Kyu Hyun

End of my story

"The story is so long," she muttered. Tears faded away. She was too tired and soon fell asleep with book an her chest.