That's what he supposed to do

Express Your Feelings Directly, Please

NOTE: This Chapter contains a bit rated story

Kyu Hyun shuddered not to believe, raised his right hand holding his beneath lip with a serious look. After seeing it, Kyu Hyun left for Seo Hyun's office. When he got there, there was only Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin welcomed Kyuhyun friendly and smiling, without the burden and guilt, she did not know that Kyu Hyun had already knew all that happened. Kyu Hyun came strictly and serious gaze, making Hyo Rin a bit confused and worried. After a long time they looked at each other, Kyu Hyun showed the file in her sight.

"I found it, and the culprit, I can’t believe it, Hyo Rin," he said firmly.

Hyo Rin was shocked and gapped.

"I-I can explain it," she muttered.

Kyu Hyun immediately grabbed her hand and looked at her. Until suddenly the door opened and Seo Hyun was behind the door. Shocked.

What the hell they were holding hands like that in the office, she thought he murmured. She just stared at both of them whom also saw her coming. Seo Hyun immediately turned around and closed the door and ran away. Knowing such reactions, Kyuhyun gave her hand away.

"It's not finished yet, meet me after this", he said.


He ran out of room to pursue Seo Hyun that walking fast. He completely forgot that his status was still a boyfriend of Hyo Rin.  Hyo Rin chased him in hurry.


Seo Hyun arrived on the roof-top and sat on the bench, fatigue and breathing burdensome. Seo Hyun noticed someone coming from her back, she looked back. That was Kyuhyun! With hefty and irregular breathing.

"Why are you running?" He asked as he grabbed her hand.

"I do not run, you run", she replied while smiling and stood up.

Kyu Hyun smiled and pulled her hand which he held in his hug tightly. Seo Hyun was confused and stayed in silent.

"Do not make me unable to breathe more than this, Yah! Seo Joo Hyun," he said aloud.

Seo Hyun smiled and responded his embrace.

They hugged for a long time until finally Hyo Rin came and yelled, "You!"

Making them shocked and immediately Seohyun cut out from Kyuhyun’s arm. Kyu Hyun looked at Hyorin, but still holding Seohyun’s hands, tighter.

Seeing that, Hyo Rin was really flood of emotions. She approached both of them, and stared intently at Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun ducked. She realized that she was in a very difficult position, now she was positioned between a pair.

"Stupid you! You’re stealing my fiance, aren’t you? Do you realize it, Ms. Seo Joo Hyun? Yah! Answer me!” She said gruffly, her eyes glanced sharply towards Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun getting ducked. When Hyo Rin lifted her right hand about to slap Seohyun’s cheek, suddenly Kyuhyun stopped her hand. He pulled her away from Seohyun.

They were both talking, arguing, leaving Seo Hyun.

Hyo Rin forcibly removed her hand from Kyu Hyun’s grip.

"Well! What are you doing?" She shouted.

"I'm tired of everything. And these all are over. I want to break up with you,” he replied firmly.

Hyo Rin was stunned, "Is this because of that woman?"

"Her name is Seohyun", he explained, "And she’s more precious than my life. I'm tired for seeing her from the back, I want to protect her from now on."

Hyo Rin grasped palm of her hand tightly, upset and yelled, "So, why did you take me?"

"I tried to love you, forget her, start a new love. However, I could not survive without her ", he replied.

She cried because of his answer.

" Miss Hyo Rin, I'm really sorry. You're a nice lady. I'm sure you'll get a much better man than me,” he said softly.

Hyo Rin was in silent, and she left Kyu Hyun without looking at his face with no word. Kyu Hyun just looked her away, then turned his face toward Seo Hyun who was some space in front of him. He approached her.

Seo Hyun sat in silence and still looking down, back the tears out.

"Why am I crying?” She muttered quietly.

"Because you love to hide your feelings," Kyuhyun replied firmly from the back. Kyu Hyun was standing in front of her and staring at her. Seo Hyun stared back at him and ...

TES!

Her tears were flowing. Kyu Hyun raised her hand, made her stood up, and once again embraced her. Seo Hyun cried in his arms. Kyu Hyun could not bear to see Seo Hyun in such a pain, he caressed her hair many times, calm her crying. However, it did not stop.

Then, Kyu Hyun grabbed her chin with his right hand. And taped his mouth to Seo Hyun’s lips. Seo Hyun had not  ever been kissed in surprise, but his kiss quitely made her stopped crying. She started to close her eyes and kissed him back.

Kyu Hyun kissed her passionately, felt the joy of her thin lips. Mint, he thought, smiling. They kissed in lasting, until finally Seohyun stopped and stared at him. Kyu Hyun stared back.

“It’s just me who can make you stop crying," he said smiling.

Seo Hyun smiled back. Kyu Hyun looked at her lips and was about to held them to his lips, until  someone came out behind the door. He was Shin Dong. Still in a state of hugging tightly and their faces were only a few inches they stared Shin Dong. Shin Dong stared back in amazement and stunned.

"I-I’m sorry if I bother you," he said innocently.

They both looked at each other after hearing Shin Dong’s greeting and immediately pulled away from each other. Shame. They blushed.

"Ah, aniyo Shin Dong-ssi", Seohyun replied, walked up toward him. They laughed.

"Hey, Seo Hyun-ssi, do you want me to keep it a secret?" He asked Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun blushed.

Shin Dong laughed at her innocent face. It was so red as boiled crabs when he .

Kyu Hyun was giggling and approached the two of them. Embracing Shin Dong.

"It's lunchtime, don’t want to have lunch?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yes, boss," Shin Dong replied. They laughed and went down to have lunch together.

__________

Here is the update ^_^ woaah finally, I almost reach the ending...

Next chapter is a special final story of them.

Wuaaaah I love the time when Kyuhyun know Seohyun's feelings inside.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :) Anyong \^o^/