Other Relationship

Express Your Feelings Directly, Please

Hectic moment, a knock door sounded followed by a door that opened and someone entered the room, smiling. That was Hyo Rin.

"What's matter you think hard?" She said, friendly and quite spoiled.

"Ah, no. Few things are bothering me. Oh, what’s going on, Hyo Rin?" He asked directly.

"There's what I want to talk about, can’t we have lunch now?" She asked.

"Sure, it's lunchtime," he replied.

They were out of the room together. Walking side by side in the corridor to the restaurant on the 1st floor. At that time, in the opposite direction Seohyun walked as well, and Kyuhyun react to call her name before Seohyun suddenly bowed.

"Good afternoon", she smiled. When Seohyun was still in a state of bowing, Hyo Rin held Kyuhyun’s arm, and Kyuhyun did not make any movement. Seohyun soon stood up and saw them holding hands, and without seeing their face, she soon passed them calmly. God, I'd love to talk to him, Seohyun thought.

They both reached the first floor restaurant, and immediately ordered. At the same time, not far away, Seohyun ordered food as well. However, suddenly someone grasped Kyuhyun’s shoulder from the rear. That was Siwon, his best friend. He greeted him very well.

"When are you coming?" He asked.

"Three months ago", he replied smiling.

Siwon noticed Seohyun that sitting alone eating her food. And smiled.

"Okay, I'll leave you two," he glanced at Hyorin and smiled, "Enjoy the meal", he gave a smile teasing at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smiled without meaning.

Siwon walked to the place where Seohyun was. Greet her.

"Good afternoon Ms. Seo Hyun," he said with a grin. Seo Hyun surprised the she smiled.

"May I sit here?" He asked softly.

Seo Hyun replied softly, "Sure."

From the distance, Kyuhyun watched both of them without them knowing it. What the hell is this, as long as I was sick, he really forgotten me and looking for a replacement, he thought. Not noticed of what Hyorin saying, he focused at both of them.

"How is the continuation of our relationship, are we dating?", Hyorin asked, her voice rising slightly.

Kyu Hyun immediately realized. Because his mind is messed up, without thinking, he replied, "Yes."

Hyorin smiled. Kyu Hyun who had been confused and messed with his feelings immediately understood the situation. He had been a little hesitant and wanted to retract his words, but he saw Seohyun was chatting with Siwon cheerfully and saw happy face of Hyorin, he thought better of it.

"I have no meaning for her, I don’t have any business with her anymore. Well, I'll try to love Hyo Rin for now ", he thought to himself.

***

I'm so excited to write it \^o^/

enjot it :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE XD