How Sweet It was

Express Your Feelings Directly, Please

Daybreak and that was sunday. She planned to go to the office to pick up some product samples to continue her projects. Still in a state of puffy eyes, she rushed to the office.

Arriving at the office, and still crowded. She immediately went to the closed exhibition hall. She began looking at the sample exhibits carefully. One step, two steps, three steps. She bumped someone. She hastily apologized and bowed.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked her.

"I'm fi-", her words were cut off when she looked at him, that person was Cho Kyuhyun, "Huh, Kyuhyun," she shouted softly then rectify immediately, "Excuse me, Mr. Cho. "

Kyuhyun stood silently, "I'm fine."

"Well I'll go first," said Seohyun as she turned around, but Kyuhyun’s hand holding his hand. They looked at each other.

"Can we talk?" He asked quietly, and his eyes looked sad.

"I," before she could continue her words, Hyo Rin came with a sudden after she noticed all the things that happened. Seohyun deftly removed her hand from Kyuhyun.

Hyorin deftly took her hand to Kyuhyun’s arm in plain Seohyun’s sight. Seohyun good at controlling her emotions, but she wasn’t still looked fine in the Kyuhyun’s sight.

"What are you doing here alone?", Asked Hyo Rin.

"We ...", said Kyu Hyun stuttering.

"I checked the samples for my projects miss, served until a few minutes ago I met with Mr. Cho and slightly had a conversation", she replied quickly and decisively.

Kyuhyun did not answer anything, even not at all looking towards Hyo Rin, she just kept looking at Seohyun who stood before him with trembling hands. He really knows when Seo Hyun was in a bad state.

Hyo Rin’s eyebrows raised while hearing her answer.

"Really? Well then, come Kyu Hyun, there something we should carry on ", he pulled Kyu Hyun that was still silent and now ducked. His mind was in jumble.

Seo Hyun relieved after their departure, she returned to check the exhibit hall until late at night. She was conscious when someone entered the room and approached him. She held Seohyun’s arm. Seohyun was shocked and immediately turned away from the person's body position. He was just Kyuhyun. She immediately shouted, "Well! Stop making people shocked."

Kyu Hyun just grinned without apologized.

"You're here all this time?" He asked directly, looking at a notebook which she held.

"Yes, I have to be careful," she replied.

They both fell silent, until Kyuhyun began, breaking the silence.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked sharply.

Seo Hyun touched, and said, "Why are you being so cold to me?"

Kyu Hyun was shot on target. I'm jealous, he thought.

"I ... Well! Answer me first! " He replied distract.

"Well! Stop yelling at me Cho Kyu Hyun,” she shouted loudly.

Kyu Hyun made a wry smile while looking at Seohyun’s very sweet face.

"It’s been long time not to hear you sreaming," he muttered. Making Seo Hyun suddenly fell in silent.

There was a Klek! The door was locked. They were shocked and looked at each other, gave each other the code that they understood what each one meant. Kyuhyun ran, followed by Seohyun behind him toward the door of the exhibition space. Kyuhyun pounded with a vengeance, pushing the door with a vengeance. Seohyun knocked on the door and shouted, "Please open the door, we were still inside, please."

Kyu Hyun stopped doing many things at the door. He then grabbed the phone from his pocket and began to phone someone, June Gu.

" I’m inside the exhibit hall and locked from the outside. Could you please ask here and get it for me?" He asked directly.

"Well sir, I'll be right there," June Gu replied.

Kyuhyun hung up. He looked over at Seo Hyun who sat clutching both her knees and almost cried. Kyuhyun noticed it, really in aware. He took off his jacket and wore it on Seo Hyun without Seohyun had chance to refuse. She bowed her head straight, looking up at the Kyuhyun who was sitting beside her, close. Her tears dropped right in front of Kyuhyun’s eyes. Deftly, she wiped her tears with his thumbs and pulled her up in her chest, and once Seohyun could not refuse. She was still crying, made Kyuhyun’s blue T-shirt wet. Kyuhyun occasionally caressed her hair and kissed her head to calm her down.

"You're still very afraid of the dark room, Seohyun-ah," he asked quietly.

Hearing the question, Seohyun was more immersed in tears. Kyuhyun hugged her tighter. Until the silence shattered when the sound of footsteps of a person in the outside who immediately reached for the door lock and get it. Before the doors opened, they had stood, and his hand still wrapped around the Seohyun’s back who was looked like exhausted.

"Are you both alright?" June Gu asked worrying.

"We're okay. Thank you," he said smiling.

"Well I must go home," said Seohyun suddenly.

Noticed it, Kyuhyun quickly responded, "Well, you locked the door quickly, sir, I’ll took her home."

"But...", Seohyun tried to refused until finally he pulled her hand up to the car park.

Kyu Hyun opened the door for her. He the ignition. On the way, there was silence, no one who started the conversation. Kyu Hyun view straight into the street, it was 23:35 o'clock, very late. Meanwhile, Seo Hyun kept looking out the window.

Twenty minutes away, they finally got home. Seo Hyun bowed and thanked him without looking at him. Then she got out the car which was right at the front gate of her house. Kyu Hyun had not moved away her car, watching her.

Seo Hyun completely drained, put the key into the hole with great difficulty, holding her temples, her face several times, until finally she lost his balance and fell down.

Before she fell to the ground, Kyu Hyun has been arrested. He realized early that Seo Hyun was in really bad condition.

***

I'm sorry for being light T.T

It's my tricky projects.

I hope you enjoy this chapter ^o^