4 . 8 . 6 Chapter 7

4 . 8 . 6

 

Jongin sighed as he walked to the fifth floor that day. He was sure that Kyungsoo had done with his club meeting just like him. When the time he got on the fifth floor he saw Baekhyun and his eyes narrowed. Since Baekhyun did not notice him, he decided to hide from the two.

"Jongin, what are you doing?" Jongin jumped on his spot when he heard Chanyeol's voice near his ear. Gosh this giant really scares the hell out of me... Jongin mentally said. He heard Baekhyun called for Cahnyeol, ordering the giant to come to them. Before Jongin could do anything, he was dragged by Chanyeol.

"Good that you are already here. Let's eat something together!" Baekhyun said cheerfully, totally oblivious to Jongin's death glare. They walked in to a shop and suddenly two workers greeted them happily. Jongin did not even surprised when the workers said that Baekhyun was their friend.

They ordered their food and waited patiently. Jongin pouted when he did not get to even talk without Kyungsoo since Baekhyun was always there to stop him. Jongin swore that Baekhyun would push him out of the conversation as soon as he joined it.

Oh how annoying! Jongin mentally said for the nth time. He looked at Chanyeol, who happened to sit next to him. Chanyeol seemed so relaxed and he did not even show that he was jealous or else. That shocked Jongin in a way.

The silent was suddenly broke when an unfimiliar voice called Baekhyun. All the chit chat stopped and only focused on a guy with the smile on his face.

He looks familiar... Jongin thought.

"Hey Junmyeon! What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked. Jongin narrowed his eyes when he noticed that Junmyeon was... blushing (?)

"Ahaha, I just want to grab something here." Junmyeon replied as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Junmyeon, join us here. I've to talk about our activities with you..." Baekhyun pleaded.

"Um, okay then." Junmyeon said and they began to talk about who knows what. Jongin did not pay attention at both of them but when their food came and all of them focused on the food, Jongin could not help but to notice that Junmyeon was staring at Kyungsoo. Jongin could feel something inside him that made him felt uneasy.

"Jongin, just eat can you?" Chanyeol's voice made the said name startled. Jongin sighed and ignored his jealousy before stuffing his face with food.

 


 

Jongin did not know why and how but lately he has been texting with Chanyeol. At first, Jongin just asked randomly about Junmyeon to Chanyeol but now, the said guy would be the first topic they would talk about as soon as they started to text each other.

With all the informations that Jongin got from Chanyeol, he became more nervous when Junmyeon was around.

Junmyeon is the only son in his family.
His family is very very rich.
Junmyeon is very humble with everyone. I mean with Everyone!
His smile is very angelic. He's so hardworking, handsome and so so clever!
Almost all the people is the school fall for him.
His family has more than one mansion all over South Korea.
If I could date him even just for one day, ha~~~ if would be one of the best moment in my life!
He can buy you anything you want...

Jongin felt very scared when he remembered what Chanyeol told him about Junmyeon. What if Kyungsoo fell for him and he would leave me behind?!

Haish! That punk!

Jongin ran his hand in his hair and turned his attention to his book that was opened widely for the world to see. He closed all the books and shoved them in to his bag before going to the bathroom.

Jongin scanned his face for a while and mentally shouted as he thought what he did not have. He groaned and took a deep breath as he washed his face.

Screw everything... He murmured and went to sleep.

 


 

Jongin became more scared as the time passed because Jongin noticed whenever Kyungsoo and he went to somewhere, Junmyeon would pop out of nowhere. Jongin felt like punching the older's face everytime Junmyeon brightly at Kyungsoo. The school library, the canteen, the cafe that they would always go to, the shop near Kyungsoo's house, the street they used and even in the shopping mall!

"Jongin, did you do the English work?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked and Jongin jumped a little on his seat (because he was so busy with himself and did not pay any attention to Kyungsoo next to him).

"N-no. Do you really expect me to do those work?" Jongin asked and Kyungsoo just shook his head.

"Here Jinsoo's book. You can copy all of it." Kyungsoo said.

Jongin raised one of his eyebrows and asked : "Why do you have his book?"

Kyungsoo ran his little hand in his hair and sighed. "I can't understand some of those question! That plural thingy!"

Jongin nodded and his mouth shaped in to a perfect 'o' and took Jinsoo's book to copy. He chuckled at the sight before him. My Kyungsoo is so cute! He cheered mentally. But then he frowned when he looked around; waiting for Junmyeon.

Jongin did not have to wait long because suddenly Junmyeon walked towards them with big smile platered on his face as soon as he closed the door behind him quietly.

"Hi Kyungsoo! Hi Jongin!" Junmyeon greeted them; which they replied with smiles. Junmyeon sat in front of Kyungsoo and slowly opened his books.

Jongin narrowed his eyes at the latter's action. He did not like it. Really. As for Jongin, Junmyeon just acting nice to give Kyungsoo a good image of himself.

 


 

haha, sorry for the stort update...