4 . 8 . 6 Chapter 5

4 . 8 . 6

Soon, jongin came back along with chanyeol. He was holding a plastic bag where as hanyeol was walking alone behind him, hands in his pockets. Baekhyun didn't waste any second before ran towards his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck just to claim the lips that he loved so much.

Jongin rolled his eyes. 'What a scene' he thought. He was about to clear his throat, giving them a hint that he was still there but he canceled it. He glared at Chanyeol, remembering what was happened ten minutes ago. They were walking peacefully and were talking about random things which Jongin found it extremely boring. Somehow one idea popped in his head; duck. Then all the lame jokes about duck went inside their conversation. A few words was spoken and Chanyeol laughed. Jongin screamed mentally at the top of his lungs and his eyes widen. Jongin eyed Chanyeol from the corner of his eyes for awhile.

No wonder bacon like him.

Jongin didn't want to say anything about this. He believed that Chanyeol's fist was huge and that wouldn't going anywhere near his body, especially his face. He ended up with searching for Kyungsoo.

''kyungsoo, I bought this meats." jongin said with smile on his face.

"oh, you bought meats? I thought you bought stones or something." Baekhyun replied and Jongin was ready to kick his hyung out of the house.

"hey, bacon! I can think! I know the difference between meat and stone, okay!" jongin said, glaring at baekhyun to stop.

"ohh, so machine like you can think, huh? Umm... I've never heard it before." baekhyun smirked when he saw jongin took a deep breathe and closed his eyes.

"bacon, i know that you don't like me b---" baekhyun added 'yes', making jongin stopped in the middle."but can you stop calling me 'machine'? Jongin asked, with his voice a bit softer, of course.

"would you to stop calling bacon either? Would you stop, Kim jongin?" baekhyun replied back. Baekhyun's voice was steely and there was a cold edge to his usually oh-so-damn-hot-annoying voice. Jongin was taken back with that tone. He never turn to see Baekhyun but hearing his voice was enough to image the expression on the hyung's face.

''Where's Kyungsoo?'' Jongin asked again, earning a finger that was pointed to the toilet.

''Jongin, would you like to stop calling me 'bacon'?''

Jongin didn't reply but he went to the kitchen instead.

Jongin felt something was built inside. It weird, uneasy and yet so sad. Jongin remembered when Kyungsoo always sad and said that he would like to help someone. He guessed the feeling that he felt right now was something that Kyungsoo always felt; guilty. Now, he hates himself. Not because the feeling but towards who it was. It Baekhyun. Bacon!

Why would i feel guilty towards him? Duh.. Whatever.

Jongin settled down all the stuff that he ... and Chanyeol bought on the table, looking around for water. He felt exhausted. Jongin opened the fridge, scanning what was inside. He grabbed a mineral bottle, closing the fridge in the process. He sat and drink the water non-stop. Soon, the water finished. Jongin put the bottle on the table and looked at it. All the water inside were gone but the exhaustion inside him were still there. He scsnned the bottle again.

Empty .

Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind, making him jump a little on his seat. He was about to yell but as soon as he turned, he saw no other than a smiling face that he liked the most. After his mother, of course. Now, all the exhaustion was gone, maybe they flew out to people knows where.

''What are you doing, Jongin?'' Kyungsoo asked. Jongin faced the empty bottle again, looking deep inside the bottle. I guess Jongin could burn a big hole there.

''Nothing..'' He said as if he was saying it to himself because the level of his voice was so low. You could that he was whispering. Kyungsoo blinked his eyes a few times before he took the meats and started to cook. With a great force and a blink of eyes, Jongin was on the floor. Jongin yelled in pain, his arms were supporting his body to keep his face from the hard floor. The sound of Jongin yelled in pain had made Kyungsoo turned around with wide eyes.

''What was that freaking for?!'' Jongin shouted at the person that was standing in front of him; Baekhyun.

''Get out of here, please.'' Baekhyun said.

''I know you hate me but w--'' Jongin speech was cut by Baekhyun.

''Get out of here, this kitchen.'' Baekhyun replied.

''Why? Can't i be in here?'' Jongin asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.

''Yeah Baekkie, why can't he be here?'' In the middle of them, stood a man with a deep voice that had no idea what was going on. Chanyeol tilted his head to the side, showing Baekhyun how clueless he was but at the same time so adorable. Baekhyun smiled.

''Channie my friend, I'm not the friend that can burn almost the whole kitchen but he is.'' Baekhyun said as he stepped on Jongin's leg since he was still laying on the floor.

''Stop doing that!'' Jongin said and he managed to stand up quickly before he beat Baekhyun in the head. Chanyeol, being the protective boyfriend he was, quickly pulled Baekhyun into a hug and glared at Jongin.

''No one hits my Baekkie. If what he said is true, then you must let it. It's your fault, anyway. Better you go before I change my mind, Jongin.'' Chanyeol said before he drove his attention towards his boyfriend. He could see that Baekhyun was smiling and that told him that Baekhyun was okay. Jongin rolled his eyes and went out from the kitchen, clenching his fists tightly. Baekhyun makes sure that Jongin was out from his sight before he turned to Kyungsoo.

''Kyungsoo-ah, want me to help?'' Baekhyun asked.

''Oh dear me, what a very drama scene!'' Kyungsoo said as he turned around and began to cook.

''So glad to be of service. Channie, come here!'' Baekhyun offered as they started to work together. In the other hand, Jongin could hear their laughing in the kitchen. He pouted, imaging that all three were having fun in the kitchen without him. Without him!Jongin inhaled sharply and made his way to Kyungsoo's room on the second floor. He needed to take a nap, really. Once he was inside Kyungsoo's room, he watched all theh stuff there; so neat. Jongin smiled and he decided to go to the window. Jongin saw a few boys were walking together at the side of the road and he didn't miss that they were holding a cigarette each.

Disgusting .

Jongin clearly remembered that his mother warned him to never, ever exchange a word with boys like that and stay away from them. When he was a small kid, he didn't know what was that suppose to meant and he ignored it most the times because he wanted to be friend to everyone even with older people. But not anymore, as soon Jongin saw someone was smoking, he would use the other way didn't how far the way is. He sighed and went to Kyungsoo's bed to sleep. A few more minutes, and Jongin was in his dreamland.

 


 

''Why Jongin can't be here, Baekkie?'' Chanyeol asked. He knew from their fight that Jongin couldn't cook but really? To him, Baekhyun was just going to harsh on that kid.

''Jongin can't really cook. He's ...'' Kyungsoo answered but he didn't know how to answer to that question actually.

''He's dumb, stupid, annoying, don't know how to cook and he can't even think!'' Baekhyun said, taking over Kyungsoo's words.

''Is he really that bad? I see Jongin is a nice kid. What's the problem, Baek?'' Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

''He's the worst person I've ever meet in this world! He's making things from bad to worst!'' Chanyeol was a bit shock from the way Baekhyun used to reply. From the way Baekhyun talk, Chanyeol could say that Baekhyun was so upset with Jongin. Chanyeol turned to Kyungsoo and poked him.

''Hey! Oh .. hyung, waeyo?''

''Please do, tell me what happens between those two?''

''It was on the last day before Baekhyun hyung move out. Baekhyun and I were watching the tv but then we smell something is burning. And we're right. I don't know how but the minute we get in the kitchen, there are fire near Jongin.'' Chanyeol nodded as he stared at Baekhyun. ''Jongin said that it is for Baekhyun but suddenly hyung gets mad at him and their fight became worse.''

''He's trying to kill me, dude.'' Baekhyun said, making Kyungsoo and Chanyeol jumped on their places. ''I don't whatever it is but i'm sure it is poison, believe me.''

''I don't think so. i know there mushrooms all over the floor but maybe it just a new recipe that he wants to try. Maybe he wants to surprise you before you go.'' Kyungsoo suggested.

''Pfft, he don't even know how to make fried rice yet he tried a new recipe? Clearly that he wants to prank me!'' Baekhyun and Kyungsoo continued their cooking but Chanyeol already his heels and walked to the living room, trying to have conversation with maknae but Jongin was nowhere in his sight. He sighed and sat on the couch alone. Chanyeol saw all the magazine and decided to read one of it. His eyes widen and he his bottom lips at what he was seeing.

Delicious .

Chanyeol didn't look at the clock but he knew that he was waiting for almost ten minutes. He found himself searching for more magazine and now he could only feel how hungry he was being. As if it was a sign, Baekhyun came out from the kitchen and told Chanyeol to eat. Chanyeol sat next to Baekhyun, his eyes were scanning the food in front of him.

''Hyung, where's Jongin?'' Kyungsoo asked, he was sitting in front of Baekhyun with a worried look on his face.

''Don't know.'' Baekhyun and Chanyeol answered in unison, making Kyungsoo tilted his head. Kyungsoo stood up and walked out of the kitchen, probably looking for Jongin. Kyungsoo checked all the room on the first floor then the second floor. He found Jongin was sleeping peacefully on his bed, his knees touched his chest and he wrapped his arms around it. Jongin looked small, but in fact he bigger than Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo started to fondled Jongin's cheek slowly, enjoying the 'show' in front of him. He smiled and leaned in closer...

''Hummm...''

Kyungsoo's eyes widen and distance was made between him and the boy on the bed. He blinked his eyes few times and got a hold to his sense back. Kyungsoo patted the sleeping boy's shoulder, seeing nothing moved. He hit Jongin couple of times.

''Five more minutes...'' Jongin muttered, making Kyungsoo shaked him harder. An idea popped in his brain and Kyungsoo walked to the bathroom. He came back with a glass of water then he kneeled in front of the sleeping boy. He was about to continue with his plan but he stopped, thinking for a while what would happen next.

Should I? But what if he gets angry at me? But the dinner.. I can't let him sick.

''Jongin, wake up. Dinner is ready, wake up!'' Kyungsoo warned for the last time before he poured the crystal liquid onto Jongin's face with eyes closed, praying not to be scolded. He was ready for what would happen next. If you knew Jongin well, it not hard to guess. Jongin sat up while rubbing his face. His mouth cursed nonstop beneath his breath until he stared at the human that was kneeling on the floor. He regret it a second later.

''Kyungs--''

''Let's go, dinner is ready.'' Kyungsoo said and leave Jongin alone on the bed. They gathered at the dining table and started to eat. But then Chanyeol started to praising Kyungsoo's cooking. Who wouldn't? Kyungsoo, being shy boy he was, was blushing madly. Next to him was Jongin, who rolled his eyes. He felt bored.

''Jongin?'' Someone called his name and he looked up to see Chanyeol was looking at him. ''What hyung?''

''please don't eat like an animal. You're human.'' Chanyeol said. Jongin blinked his eyes a few times before he realized that there were two rice at the side of his mouth. Baekhyun chuckled, planning something inside his head.

''Channie, i did tell you about Jongin, right? He don't know how to use his hands, legs, mouth even brain!'' Baekhyun said, earning glares from both Jongin and Kyungsoo. Jonguin suddenly stood up and went to the sink.

''Jongin, are you finish already?'' Kyungsoo asked and Jongin just nodded his head lazily.

''I'm going to sleep, please don't be so noisy. Bacon, please don't sing tonight because one human here wants to sleep!'' Jongin said before slamming the door behind him. Kyungsoo felt uneasy all of sudden. The way Jongin talk, walk and eat seemed to be different from earlier at school.

Is he sick?

Kyungsoo shook his head. Jongin couldn't be sick! Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun and Chanyeol to wash all the dishes and told them to sleep in the he guest room. Baekhyun gladly washed the dishes (as long he's with Chanyeol) and wished Kyungsoo a 'good night' before the smallest boy went upstairs. Kyungsoo knocked on his door (It's kinda weird when he have to knock his own door, actually), getting nothing in the respond he went inside. Kyungsoo smiled when he saw Jongin already laying his body on Kyungsoo's bed like earlier. He walked over to Jongin and poked Jongin's cheek.

''Hey, are you okay?''

''Of course I'm okay. Why can't a human like me sleep peacefully?!!''

''Oh, okay then. Don't lay on my space, I'll be back after I change my clothes.''

''Go take a bath, brush your teeth and change your clothes. You're smell like sauce!''

Kyungsoo smiled, seeing his Jongin was back. He grabbed his clean clothes and stuff before he his heels and went to the bathroom. Five minutes after that, Kyungsoo was already laying next to Jongin on his bed. His eyes were half lidded because of sleepy but he managed to stay awake for a while. He just realized that his mother sent him a massage.

Mom : Hey kyungsoo-ah, I miss you. Are you okay there? Did you eat already? Text me when you done reading. Bye sweetheart.

Kyungsoo replied the massage. Sighed, he locked his phone and fall asleep. He was very tired..