4 . 8 . 6 Chapter 3

4 . 8 . 6

                                               

 

'' What did y-you told m-me ?? I mean j-just now ? What ??'' Jongin asked as he blinked his eyes towards Kyungsoo. He felt weird , shock and happy ?? Well , mostly happy because he could spent all his time with his bestfriend , Kyungsoo. Not forget to tell that they could spent their time alone. Jongin jumped mentality inside his head , feeling better than he was. He never felt like this before. 'Oh my God ! this is good ! No wait , this is not good. This great !!! Wait ! Not great either. THIS IS AWESOME !!' Jongin shouted in his head , feeling like today was the best day happened in his life. Jongin covered it with plain expression , giving Kyungsoo some space to say his speech. Jongin stared at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo glared at him back. He couldn't bare to speak because those eyes of Kyungsoo were so . . . huge and beautiful ? Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head.

''Well, you know . . although i'm a man . . a young man, sorry, i feel a bit scared. Umm . . you know ghost and all that, such a thing.'' As Kyungsoo told Jongin those two lines, he kept rubbing the back of his neck. You could say that Kyungsoo was absolutely nervous.

''Huh ? Are you serious ? A ghost, are you scared ?'' Jongin asked, a frown was pasted on his face. Well, he never thought that Kyungsoo scared of ghost or such a thing like he explained. He thought Kyungsoo never believe in ghost. As he recall his memorize, he just couldn't believe the fact that Kyungsoo scared of ghost. In the other hand, Kyungsoo still nervous about Jongin's act after that. He just scared because his house, not his but his parent's got a lot of rooms, what if a sudden sound appear from one of the room and suddenly from the other one ? If he stay alone who might knows what will happen the next day.

''I know it doesn't make sence but ... somehow i feel, ummm you know.'' Kyungsoo looked down, his attention suddenly focus on an ant that was walking, if you thought so. The ant walked but was stopped once Kyungsoo's foot landed on top of it.

'Yah !!! You're dead !!' Kyungsoo said mentally. Happy for his victory. Whereas Jongin, the invisible man that stood in front of his friend, still looking at him. Well the truth was staring at him. Anyway, Jongin lips curved into a smile. The smile of honest, and of course only for Kyungsoo but it was dropped once a door inside his brain opened : somehow he just remembered that he have to attent the dance club meeting after the school.

''Umm, Kyungsoo-ahh.'' The said name looked up.

''I really want to but i guess, i can't. I have to go to the club meeting after the school like Min .. i mean Xiumin hyung said.'' Jongin sighed, thingking that Kyungsoo perhaps change his mind. But Jongin couldn't help but noticed the smile on Kyungsoo's face. It was absolutely opposite from his.

'Huh ? Why did he smile ? It's not happy news. Then why is he smiling ? Why ? Oh, he looks like an idiot !! Opps, no no no. He looks like a kid, a chubby and beautiful kid.' Jongin blinked his eyes for a few times, comfirming the sight that he receive. 

''Jongin-ah, don't worry about that. I already ask Baekhyun hyung abo---'' Kyungsoo speech was cut by Jongin.

''Bacon hyung said what ??? Why did the bacon hyung ALWAYS disturb us, huh ??? Why can't he let us live in peace ?? Why ??? That's a good reason to punch him in the face !!! Why can't he sweeped by the wind like whilf or kicked by someone and perfectly landed in somewhere but not here. Or .. or anything !!! Just go away , i hate that bacon hyung !!'' Jongin said, waving his hand in the middle of air as he describe the word 'peace'. Kyungsoo laughed at Jongin's act to the hyung's name. Really. Kyungsoo really wandered why did the younger hate the older. It was not suppose to be like that. That question always kicked into his mind everytimes they both fight or complaining about each other.

But nevermind, he already used to it. He knew them for years already. Kyungsoo stepped out from his thought and smiling at the oh-my-little Jongin, He love this side of Jongin, childish and annoyed but somehow he still love it. It was like Jongin, his best friend was fighting with Baekhyun hyung for him.

''Hey , what did the bacon hyung tell you about ??'' Jongin's voice heard.

''Umm, baekhyun hyung said that every meeting will end at the same time so ...i think i can wait for you after that. Then we lead to my house together ,okay !'' Kyungsoo explained.

''No no no, it should be me to wait for you!'' Jongin smiled.

''O-okay then, do as your wish. Hey, let's go back to class before the teacher come." Kyungsoo and Jongin walk to their class, noticing the teacher was near. They quickly ran and sat on their own place. While the teacher was teaching, Jongin like always, never paid attention to the class. His brain kept asking himself about the dance club.

Is it okay? What about Kyungsoo? He doesn't have friends! Wait, that bacon ... i hate that hyung! Seriously? SERIOUSLY BACON??!! What do you want from Kyungsoo? You already spent A LOT of time with him before! I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I am going to chop you into pieces and thro--

"Ahem." Jongin almost cursed but stopped immediately as looked up at the man that stood in front of him; it was his nicest teacher.

"Umm.. yes?"

"Where's your book?" The teacher asked as he lifted an eyebrow, watching all Jongin's moves carefully. Jongin scared and nervous as he noted that Kyungsoo already turned around and faced Jongin's desk. He also noted that Kyungsoo's expression was blank as Kyungsoo blinked his 'wonderful' eyes a few times. Jongin nervously took his book and placed it in front of his teacher. Without wasting a single second, the teacher opened his book.

"Where's your notes?"

"Ehh?"

"I want to see your notes. Where is it?"

Notes? Notes? Wait! What note --- NOTES!! Hell, i forgot! God, kill me now! Wait, how can i forgot about it? OH yeah! I turns myself off yesterday. Damn! Tell me this is a dream!!! Tell me!!! Okay i'm dead.

"Sorry, i didn--"

I'm not going to say that i forgot about it

"I bought the wrong book, sir. That is the extra book that i bought. Guess i accidentlly change it. Sorry, i'll pass up the notes tomorrow, can i?"

The teacher was judging him from his forehead (who knows that the teacher could read his head?) 'till his chin. Luckily, the book was empty, not even a single line was there except his name, of course. So it proved that Jongin was speaking the truth. (But hell no, he didn't, right?).

"Fine, on my desk. Tomorrow." The teacher, turned and continued with his lesson. Soon, a few hours passed and the school ended. Jongin and Kyungsoo walk pass some classes as they made their way to the singing club. The hallway was noisy and Jongin hate it. He just simply hates it. Sighed, he made his way behind Kyungsoo. He tired. The singing club was on the fifth floor while his was in the third floor.

What the heck? He had to go up to the fifth floor, then came down to the third floor. What a joke! But he didn't care. For Kyungsoo, he could give anything. His time, his money, his energy and else just to make Kyungsoo happy. Even if it was a little, it's good rather than nothing.

"Hey, you okay there?" Kyungsoo asked. To him, Jongin looked like need some water or rest or something.

"Huh? Oh yeah..., i'm fine. Where is the club?" Jongin asked, a bit clueless about the school. He didn't know or maybe we should say that he didn't want to know. Especially about the singing club! Both of them were standing on the fifth floor but didn't know what to do. Suddenly, they heard someone was calling Kyungsoo's name.

Kyungsoo was glad that he saw Baekhyun hyung, which means that he found that singing club. But to his surprise, Baekhyun was trying to get rid of his bestfriend; Jongin. How dare he??!!

"OH, Kyungsoo-ah! Come here, faster!! come in and meet the others! But you! go back to your place. You are not welcome here."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah ... whatever. I'm leaving! Bye Kyungsoo." Jongin turned his back to Kyungsoo and walked away. Leaving Kyungsoo alone. Kyungsoo felt like a pang on his heart. He felt pain yet disappointed. If he saw Jongin was running towards him when they were young, now he only saw that Jongin was stepping back from him. He felt like Jongin was disappearing into the darkness.

And Kyungsoo didn't want that.

Once he was inside the class, he saw a lot of students which mostly Baekhyun's friends. His eyes were scanning the surrounding till he found someone that he knew. He walked through those people that he didn't know towards that person. Soon that person was smiling at him.

"Oh, you're here!" Said Junmyeon.

"Ne, annyeong. You see, i am new here. Hope you can lead me, Suho hyung." Kyungsoo bowed to him as he spoke.

"Junmyeon..." Junmyeon said suddenly.

"Pardon me?"

"Call me Junmyeon."

"Eh? But you're older than me. Should i call you hyung."

"Fine then. Call me Junmyeon Hyung."

"Ne." Kyungsoo replied.

"Oh yeah, where did you know my nick name?"

"I heard that other people call you yesterday. Then i thought that is your name."

"I see... Hey, let's go that side, maybe you can talk to the other students." Junmmyeon offered and Kyungsoo nodded.

 


 

Jongin was standing right at the empty corner of the class. He already stood there for good five minutes until one of the students suddenly started to talk to him.

"Hey dude! What's your name?"

"Me? My name is Kim Jong--"

"Hey there, I was looking for you!! And you? What are you doing here, Sehun?"  MInseok pointed the question to Sehun that was standing next to Jongin.

"Hey, can't teen like me enjoy my life??!!" Sehun replied with not-straight-to-the-point answer.

"Haishh, fine! you can join but be careful and don't show off!! I'll chop you into pieces, put it into a box and give it to the shark!" Minseok said and Sehun groaned.

"Gross! I am talking to my friend here! Can't you see, old man?!"

"Stop calling me that, you bastard! I need to talk to him too."

"Nope, kkamjong will come with me!"

"WHAT??!!" Shout Jongin in the middle of a-kind-of-convo between Minseok and Sehun.

"What do you mean by 'what'? You'll come with me, kkamjong."

"Excuse me, my nam---"

"What the hell, Sehun? Get the out of here! I want to greet him nicely introduce him to other people but YOU, as always being the thorn in the middle!"

"Greet him? You didn't even greet me! What a is this?"

"Are you kidding me, Oh Sehun? I did, you idiot. I just greet you fifteen minutes ago."

"Yeah, you greet me by slapping my arm! That's cool for an old man like you." Jongin scowled.

"I don't give a s--"

"SHUT UP!! MY. NAME. IS. KIM. JONG. IN. AND. I. AM. LEAVING!" Both Minseok and Sehun mute hundred percents. But then Sehun started again.

"Kim Jongin.. but i guess Kkamjong is better." Sehun said.

"I don't care! I'm leaving!" Jongin was going to walk away until Minseok's arm pulled him back to his spot earlier.

"You cannot leave. This is th--" Minseok wanted to say something but have to be cut by someone. One more weirdo, thought Jongin.

"You're leaving? You can't be serious, are you?" The student asked as he smiled lovely at Jongin. Jongin was ready to punch people in the face then go back to Kyungsoo (although Kyungsoo was on the fifth floor.) But as soon as he saw the third student smiled, his brain blank. Somehow he felt scared and .. small? Somehow he thought that the third student could eat him up if he did something wrong. He could see the third student was smiling lovely at him but he felt scared. Just somehow.

 


 

''This is the worst day ever...'' Jongin muttered. Kyungsoo and Jongin were walikng together side by side; close but their feels were far from close. Absolutely far, Jongin was walking lazily with a pout on his mouth and Kyungsoo was walking with a smile plastered on his face.