4 . 8 . 6 Chapter 4

4 . 8 . 6

 

''This is the worst day ever...'' Jongin muttered.

 

: Flashback :

''Hey, are you going home already?'' The third weirdo asked.

''Y-Yes... ''

''Ahhh, you can't! What about you came with me?'' The third weirdo asked, he didn't even wait for a reply from Jongin before dragged him away; to the crowded people. Oh he hates crowded people. To him, it must be calm and peaceful. Just like Kyungsoo. Yeah, just like his Kyungsoo. Oh he missed Kyungsoo.. As they walked the third weirdo said that his name was Yixing. Once he heard it, he knew that the person who was dragging him was Chinese. It simple because Jongin had a friend named Choong Xian Kuan.

Jongin saw that Yixing was calling his friends and in seconds, he was surrounded by seniors. Some of them were talking about dancing. Some another were talking about school, homeworks that was given and complaining about their teachers. A handful of them were asking to Yixing about who know what. All of them kept talking, talking, talking and talking. All they did was talked. Jongin hates that. A while after that, all of them turned their attention to Jongin who seem to turn into stone next to Yixing.

''Guys, here are the new kid.'' Said Yixing towards his friends.

''Wow, He's so cool man!''

''Yeah, he's handsome!''

''Where did you got him? Can he dance?''

''Hey, what's his name, dude?''

The last question made Yixing's brain wondered for a while. He thought that Jongin's name was 'kkamjong' since he heard it earlier from Sehun.

''kkamjong.'' Yixing replied and Jongin rolled his eyes.

''kkam what?'' One of them stared at Jongin. ''kkamjong?''

''Is that really a name? I've never heard of that.'' One of them shook his head as he think.

''Did I misinterpret?'' Jongin opened his mouth but he was cut by the seniors. Jongin of course, being a good student he was, had to be quiet and sighed.

''Such a unique name, boy.'' ''Yeah, it suite you well, kkamjong.''

Hearing all those 'comments', Jongin felt like wanted to facepalms himself. He felt like shouting at them but then they all turned nice to him. They were asking him about his ability to dancing. How he became a dancer? Who was the one supporting him? Was his family asking him to dancing or just his hobby and else. All those question made Jongin missed Kyungsoo. He really really missed Kyungsoo. If this club meeting was canceled, sure enough Jongin would be at Kyunsoo's place already.

When the meeting ending, right was before the meeting ended. All of them were waving their hands in the middle of air. Saying goodbye together and Jongin was not an exception. He was tired and thirsty yet he still managed to smile anyways. But his smile turned into a frown right away when he heard 'kkamjong'. He mentally noted to punch a wall later at home.

Speaking about home, Jongin remembered Kyungsoo's house. Yeah, he was supposed to go there.

Jongin packed his stuff. He was heading to the gate when someone called his name.

'Hey, that voice .. sound familiar.' He thought and he heard his name again, a bit louder. Then he heard footsteps, which means that person was getting near. Then he turned, saw a tall figured almost same as his. Jongin knew that face ... but where?

''Hey, kkamjong!'' Then Jongin remembered. This guy!

''Go away, you silly!'' Jongin said and he didn't miss the smirk that peeks from the side of that guy's lips. And that told Jongin right away that this guys should not be trusted.

''Yosh, don't be like that kkamjong! You're hurting my ears.'' Jongin was about to retort, then he thought that he should let him be so he turned and started to walk away.

''Kim Jongin, would you like t--'' Sehun didn't get to finish his sentence because Jongin's fist punched the air where his face would have been if he didn't duck his head. Jongin inhaled sharply. He was wearing a-thin-layer-of-patients shirt to deal with Sehun.

''What do you want?'' Sehun holds up his hands as if to say 'surrender'. Jongin  glared at Sehun. As much as he hates 'kkamjong' as much cats hate rain, he hates Sehun more.

''Would you go to the bubble tea shop with me, today?'' Sehun asked. His face was plain,empty yet cold. Nothing that you could see from his expression.

''No, sorry.'' Jongin replied. He had someone who was waiting for him. Sehun his heels and walked away. Mutely. Jongin felt weird. Just now in the meeting, Sehun really wanted to talk to him but now, he just walked away. Jongin felt terrible but he didn't care. Who cared? Absolutely not him.

Oh, Kyungsoo was waiting for him!

: End of the flashback :

Soon, they arrived at Kyungsoo's house and Jongin stared at the back of Kyungsoo's haed as the smaller boy made his way to open the door. They walked in, a very nice smell welcomed them. Jongin could feel his tense up. He was following Kyungsoo into the kitchen and he knew what was going to happen soon.

 


 

Both of them were lying on the floor of the living room. Together in each other's arm. They were watching a movie; a war movie. T.O.P as we all know, he was from Bigbang group was acting in that movie and Kyungsoo loved that movie. Jongin, being a good friend he was, had to follow it wether he liked it or not. But it was completely fine with him as long as Kyungsoo liked him.

But the problem was, Kyungsoo liked him but not the way he did. Jongin would protect Kyungsoo, loved Kyungsoo, comfort Kyungsoo and else as long as he could. But Kyungsoo just loved him as a younger brother. He could do nothing about that. He couldn't just force Kyungsoo to accept him. So he it faded by the time passed. If he said that he loved Kyungsoo just as a friend, he could be lying because Jongin still loves Kyungsoo.

The movie almost done and both of them were almost asleep, especially Kyungsoo. To Kyungsoo cuddle with Jongin was the top three things that he wants to do. So whenever he got a chance, he'd never ever let it go. Jongin's body was very warm yet comfortable. His strong arms wrapped around Kyungsoo's small waist. (which he liked it) Jongin's smell was very nice plus with his bare chest. Yes, his chest. Sometimes, Kyungsoo would shook his head against Jongin's chest and of course Jongin would giggled and laughed. They both were used to it since they were small. Kyungsoo liked it. He loved it.

The sudden knock at the door woke Kyungsoo up and he did hit Jongin's chin with his little head. Jongin let out a groan. Kyungsoo whispered a soft 'sorry' to Jongin and was replied by a smile. Kyungsoo skipped a beat and without realizing, his face was leaning towards Jongin's face. Jongin's eyes were widened by Kyungsoo's sudden action and he panicked. He didn't move, even when Kyungsoo suddenly stood up and walked to the door.

'What the hell is that? What is he doing? What is happening? Oh Gosh, i really need to get some sleep.'

Jongin stood and switch off the television. He sat on the couch, grabbing a magazine in the process. He regret it a second later. The magazine was all about food and recipes! He checked all the magazine and realized that it was useless. What was he expecting? He knew that Do's family wouldn't buy anything useless. Unless if it has something to do with study and health. Positive family, huh?

Jongin turned to the door way, noticing that Kyungsoo was still there. Once he turned his head, he found that Kyungsoo was staring at him. Kyungsoo looked grave.

Weird .

Jongin made his way to the door, only to be hit on head once by no other that his 'favourite' hyung; his bacon hyung.

''Hello Jongin! what are you doing here?'' Baekhyun asked and Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes as he stood in the middle. Baekhyun was having kind-of-eyes-contact-fight with Jongin behind him. If Baekhyun fight with Jongin with words and yells, that was bad enough. But if they fight with fists and stones, you would find Kyungsoo in his bedroom, covering inside his comfort and pillows.

''I moved here, bacon.'' Jongin said calmly as he raised one of his eyebrow. You could tell that Baekhyun really pissed off by Jongin. But seems like he could control it but only God know until when.

''Kyungsoo, what's happening here?'' Baekhyun asked as he glared at Jongin.

''What about you both come in first? It's cool outside.'' Kyungsoo asked. Sometimes, he didn't like it when people fight. Mainly if it had to do with his friends. As minutes passed, they all were sitting on the couch. It feels awkward yet uncomfortable. You could see the changes of the atmosphere there. They all were mute until Jongin spoke.

''Well, what are we doing here?'' He asked, tilted his head in the process.

''Staring at you, dummy!'' Baekhyun replied. They were sitting for only good three minutes but hell it was like half an hour! Jongin couldn't take it anymore. He made his way to the kitchen where the food was provided.

''Hey Jongin, where are you going?'' Kyungsoo was walking after Jongin who seem like finding something. He didn't waste even one minutes before ran after the taller boy. Kyungsoo was glad because Jongin made a move. He thought that he could be died if it continued for another five minutes. Usually he would be talking or singing when Baekhyun come over however today, it felt different. Kyungsoo felt scared and fear whenever he looked at Baekhyun. It something that Kyungsoo never felt before.

When Kyungsoo opened the door earlier, Baekhyun was so cheerful, full of laugh and happy was written all over his face but then Jongin came and everything turned. Usually when they both met, they would yell at each other and lalalalalilalom (curse and all that). But today they did none, nothing.

''Umm.... Kyungoo, do you have any meat here? Right now? I'm hungry...'' Jongin asked. As soon they reached the kitchen, Jongin walked straight to the fridge. Kyungsoo looked up when he heard his name was spoken.

''I-I don't think so.'' Hearing the answer from Kyungsoo leave Jongin a pout on his lips. He really really wanted to eat Kyungsoo's dishes. Jongin just started to grab a glass to fill it with water to drink until Kyungsoo patted his back softly.

''yes Kyungsoo, what's wrong?'' Jongin asked, not even bother turn to Kyungsoo.

''Jongin, did you do something wrong with Baekhyun hyung?'' Kyungsoo asked curious.

''I didn't do anything. Nothing.'' Jongin stated.

"hey, how about if jongin go out and buy some meat." Baekhun said. Jongin felt uneasy about this. However he nodded and grab his sweater from the rack.

"wait! I'll write a note for you."

"yeah jongin, wait for kyungsoo a minute or I bet you'll come back with something that none of us can chew. I've faith in that though."

"I know how to get it by myself. Very well, you know." jongin said as he raised one of his eyebrows. After five seconds and kyungsoo came with a piece of paper that was folded between his fingers. Jongin was walking to the door until baekhyun stopped him.

"I think you should go with chanyeol. He'll help you."

"hey bacon, I don't need a guardian."

"bring him along, he will help you though."

"I don't need him. I can do it myself"

"I want you to get along with him!!" Wait! What did i say? Jongin and my Channie get along? Baekhyun, what did you put yourself into? Jongin will never buy that!

"get along? Are you sure? Aren't you going to get rid of me, bacon?" jongin asked and was replied with a smile that he came to hate. jongin asked chanyeol to come over and then both of them went out from the house together. 

"kyungsoo, come here." baekhyun patted a spot next to him. Kyungsoo nodded as he smiled at his hyung. Yes hyung and not friend. They've been friend since a long time ago. They've barely called each other as family. Gladly, kyungsoo sat next to baekhyun.

"kyungsoo-ah, stay away from jongin. You don't know him. He's not good as you thought."
Kyungsoo's smile faded, he thought that baekhyun would never bring up this topic and he glad about that. Guess he was wrong.

" You don't know anything about him ummm.. maybe one side but there are more."

"hyung... I already talk to you about this. You said that if he did something wrong or bad then you can do whatever you want but he did nothing wrong. He's a good boy. Why are you always do this?"

"maybe he hasn't done anything but maybe he will do it soon."

"but there's nothing. He's a good boy. He would always help me when I need. He even make me laugh and happy when I sad. Is that what you call bad?"

Baekhyun was taken back by kyungsoo's speech because kyungsoo got a point there. But still, kyungsoo couldn't get near jongin. Jongin was a good friend but who knows what inside his brain. He should protect kyungsoo from any dangerous. He would because kyungsoo was his friend yet his little brother.

"hyung, I don't know what is going on in your brain, what do you think about jongin but please don't talk like this about my friends." kyungsoo states.
" I'm sure that jongin will never like this. You're older than us and we respect you as hyung but being like this will never make you ---"

"I don't give a damn about him!!" with that, baekhun stood up and walked towards the living room, leaving kyungsoo alone.

"mature..." kyungsoo sighed as a single drop of tears escaped from his left eye.
He felt hurt and shocked. Who thought that the diva baekhun would shout at him. The cheerful and colorful hyung could turned like this. He wiped it off his face and then walked to the toilet. He needed time to calm himself down.