4 . 8 . 6 Chapter 6

4 . 8 . 6

The younger stared at the ceiling. His brain was thinking something that he didn't really know. Jongin sighed and sat up, running his hand in his hair in the process. He yawned and sleepy but he couldn't bring himself to sleep. He finally stood up and walked out from the room towards the bathroom. He saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sleeping peacefully on the couch. How nice, he thought.

He walked inside and closed the door behind him quietly, scared it would wake up the others. He washed his face and did some business - normal thing that everyone would do, then went back inside Kyungsoo's room. Jongin leaned himself against the door and looked at Kyungsoo from far. He raelly wanted to be with Kyungsoo and make the latter happy but he didn't like Baekhyun. That bacon is weird! He mentally shout in his brain. Jongin grabbed his earphine and phone, searching a song that he liked so much. He listened the song and enjoyed it.

Soon, he felt like dancing so he put those stuff aside and began to dance. Even though Kyungsoo would be mad if he saw that Jongin was dancing in the older's room, Jongin couldn't bring himself to care. He loved to dance and he knew that Kyungsoo would be pround of him instead of angry.

Jongin moved a few step before he kicked something and a loud noise was heard. His eyes widen. He looked at Kyungsoo and saw the older was about to wake up. Jongin quickly laid down on the floor and shut his eyes, pretending to b sleeping. His heart was beating really and hearing Kyungsoo's voice didn't help either. The worst part was Kyungsoo was calling his name with that oh-so-sweet-voice-of-you.

Jongin felt himself being shook by Kyungsoo and opened his eyes slowlyas if he just woke up by the older.

''Jongin, hey did you fall off the bed?'' Kyungsoo asked. Jongin blinked his eyes and made a face, still acting in front the older. He didn't want to get caught, did he?

''Hum? oh.. y--yeah I guess.'' He slowly replied.

''My. my... now get up. Sleep with me on the bed or you back will be hurt tomorrow.'' Kyungsoo adviced, pulling his hand out to help Jongin stand. Jongin grabbed it and laid himself on the bed properly before thanked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hummed as his replied and shut his eyes as he started his journey in dreamland.

On the other side, Jongin sighed in relief for not getting caught. He mentally cursed himself and Kyungsoo. He cursed himself because he was careless and Kyungsoo because his corcern towards the younger. Kyungsoo is too damn nice to him yet he treated Kyungsoo bad; not that bad actually. He tried to sleep and soon he fell asleep next to Kyungsoo.

 


 

''Get out!'' shouted Jongin to a hyper active Baekhyun. Baekhyun just ignored it and sang a song loudly next to Kyungsoo's bed with Jongin on top of it.

''3-6-5! nan maeil achim
jamdeun neol kkaeumyeo 
harul sijakhae!
3-6-5! il bun il choui
teumdo eobseul mankeum 
hamkke hal geoya!
woah oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh!!!
3-6-5! ne soneul japgo
woah oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh
3-6-5! nohji anheulge..!!!''

''BACON SHUT UP. GET OUT!'' Jongin screamed louder as if the oldest couldn't hear him - but he knew that the oldest could perfectly hear it. Jongin sat up and glared at Baekhyun, ready the beat the hell out of that tiny body of the oldest. The oldest just made an innocent face before asked Jongin to come down. Jongin narrowed his eyes and threw a pillow towards the oldest. Baekhyun caught it easily and threw it back at Jongin who was on the bed.

The pillow hit his face hardly and Jongin whimpered at the contact. He was about to chase Baekhyun until he heard Kyungsoo's voice telling him to be nice at Baekhyun. Jongin looked around the room and spotted Kyungsoo was sitting on the floor, putting books into his bag.

Kyungsoo walked to the both and asked them to go to the kitchen fast to eat. Kyungsoo was about to walk out the room before he turned around, facing Jongin. Jongin blinked at Kyungsoo, silently asking what's wrong.

''You look pretty nice with that hair.'' Kyungsoo said before following Baekhyun's footstep while chuckling. Jongin ran his hand inside his hair and sighed.

Why must Kyungsoo saw this side of me? He thought.

 


 

Jongin groaned as soon he stepped in to the kitcher, glaring at Baekhyun every second before he sat down on his seat at the dining table. He looked around and smiled when he did spot Kyungsoo. A smile curved itself on his face but it faded as his eyes landed on the second oldest - Chanyeol.

Jongin kicked the latter's leg beneath the table, making the older startled at the sudden action. The older finally looked up to face Jongin. Jongin grinned at first and waved his hand as if they did not meet last night but we all knew the turth, but then he frowned at the older. Chanyeol kicked Jongin's leg back and mouthed 'what?' quietly as if Baekhyun would chop his head off if he spoke a little louder. Jongin moved closer to Chanyeol, making himself comfortable before asking question.

''Hyung, what's wrong?'' Jongin started, worries were written all over his face seeing his hyung's face like this.

''No, nothing's wrong. Why?''

''No, something is wrong!'' Jongin shouted-in-whisper-kind at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was about to say something when someone patted his head. Both of the boys looked at the onwer of the hand; Baekhyun. Jongin automaticly narrowed his eyes at the oldest. He could feel himself getting mad again at the sight of Baekhyun's face.

''I'm going out with Kyungsoo.'' Baekhyun said and Jongin already had like ten questions in his brain just because of that one sentence. ''You guys better keep the house clean and nothing broke unless if you want me lock you guys..'' Baekhyun finished his line just when Kyungsoo walked in to the kitchen; already ready to go out with his hyung.

''lock me where, bacon?'' Jongin asked innocently.

''Oh, you don't have to know that, kkamjong..''

''WHAT?!'' Jongin shouted but failed to get Baekhyun's attention as the oldest just walked out, pulling Kyungsoo with him.

''Aigoo, don't shout can or not?'' Chanyeol said after the front door shut.

''That bacon is really... a bastard!'' Jongin said.

''Well, you start it first, right?''

''I just... it just comes out from my mouth. Maybe because I always said that so it just comes out naturally..'' Jongin confessed and Chanyeol just shook his head.

''Hyung, what's wrong with that face?'' Jongin asked quietly.

''Well, I just... not a morning person, okay.'' Chanyeol replied and Jongin just nodded.

''Hyung, i'm hungry.''

''Shut up.''

''....hyung..''

''You can go back to sleep then. And the house also won't get dirty.''

''Don't want to. Oh, what's your hobby?'' Jongin suddenly asked, changing his face to you-better-answer-me face. Chanyeol faced him with one eyebrow raised then smiled.

''I don't have hobby. Really.''

''So, I guess you're just follow what your heart tells you then.'' Jongin said and switched on the television. The house was quiet since then. Jongin stared at the screne while hummed a tone. About what seemed like an hour - Chanyeol opened his mouth and said.

''You like Kyungsoo very much, do you?''

''Huh?'' Jongin blinked his eyes.

''Oh, you're very deep in love with Kyungsoo, I see'' Chanyeol stated and Jongin's eyes widen.

''What?!'' He asked.

"I said you're mad in love." Chanyeol repeated and the younger just blinked his eyes.

"You know?" Jongin asked slowly. Chanyeol just hummed in respond, making the younger's eyes more widen as if it could.

"Shh, I  don't know what is happing between you and Baekhyun but I think you should clear it before it's too late." Chanyeol said. He somehow felt pity towards Jongin since Baekhyun treated the latter pretty bad in Chanyeol's eyes. Maybe Chanyeol just knew the younger for few days but he could tell wether someone is bad or good.

 


 

Jongin nervously walked to the front of the class and prayed inside his head. How could he forget the homework that was given. Damn! Now he had to deal with an angry teaher. He could feel the teacher's gaze along with the students' on his back, burning a hole, perhaps. He started to write the working on the board, hoping it would be correct. He sat down on his seat, not fail to notice Kyungsoo's smile as he walked past the shorter.

Weirdly, his working was correct, meaning that he was now safe from the scary teacher. Teachers could be scary sometimes, right?

Shouldn't they be friendly?! Jongin cursed under his breath.

Jongin sighed on his seat. Today got club meeting, which he wish he could run away from it. Xiumin and Yixing told him to come today bcause something important but Jongin did not care about it. He just wanted to walk Kyungsoo home and rest on his soft and warm bed. He sighed again. Club meeting did not bother much but something else.

Baekhyun.

Bacon.

That little! Jongin did not know what to do. What he did seemed wrong in front of the older. Bakhyun really pissed him off to no end. Jongin had learn a lot of method to get Baekhyun nice towards him but those methods seemed to fail when it comes to the older, which was surprising. "Oh bacon..." Jongin muttered sadly.

For the past days, Baekhyun treated Jongin pretty bad and of course, treated Kyungsoo with the very opposite. The recess time came and Jongin walked alone to the canteen since Kyungsoo wanted to go to toilet and he refused Jongin's offer. Jongin, being a good friend he accepted the decision and walked away, leaving Kyungsoo with his own business.

The canteen looks crowded, which was true and Jongin just sighed. He took his food and  sat at the now their usual spot in the canteen. When he looked aroung, hoping that would kill his boredom, he saw Xiumin was laughing with his friends happily. He pouted. As if that was a hint, Xiumin turned and their eyes met. Xiumin put his hand up in the air and waved at Jongin as he smiled brightly. Jongin waved back at Xiumin and his eyes widen when he spotted Xiumin was walking towards him.

Oh no, he's going to talk about the club thingy again...

"Hey Kkamjong!" Xiumin said happily, absolutely oblivious about Jongin's death glare. Jongin masked a smile as he watched Xiumin sat in front of him.

"I thought I told you that my name is Jongin." Jongin muttered 'And that's Kyungsoo's place.' He thought.

"So, will you come to day?" Xiumin asked and Jongin nodded. " Good to know that, Kkamjong! You know that today, we'll do some test abou- Oh hey you!" Xiumin suddenly stood up, making Jongin confused. Jongin turned and saw Kyungsoo with his meal in the shorter hands, was smiling to Xiumin. "We'll meet at the usual place, okay Kkamjong? Bye!" Xiumin reminded him and walked (pratically jumped) away from them.

Kyungsoo sat and Jongin relaxed on to his seat, slowly brought the food in to his mouth but when Kyungsoo called him 'Kkamjong' he almost choked on  his food.

"Kyungsoo, don't start it! I want peace here!" Jongin said harshly, showing Kyungsoo how serious he was. Kyungsoo just nodded.


Jongin sat on the chair quietly as he watched the kid in the middle of the room dance. The kid moved his legs pretty cool, in Jongin opinion and it made Jongin more nervous than he was. He gulped when the kid finished his dancing and looked the seniors across then room. The seniors looked just dead serious and it scared Jongin to the skull.

"Okay now, all of you must practice the dance and I want to see it next week without fait, got it?" One of the seniors said firmly and Jongin knew him as Kris, well that was what Xiumin said to him.

When he packed his stuff, someone patted his back a little to hard for his liking. He turned and saw who he thought the name 'Sehun' since the latter annouced at the very start of the meeting earlier.

"Hey Kkamjong! How was it? Did you like the dance?" Sehun asked and Jongin just nodded as he shoved his stuff in to his bag without mercy. He just wanted to go home. "Hey, care to join me? I'm going to the cafe to grab things and may be you'd like to come as well! You know... to... relax or what ever." Sehun said as he looked at Jongin without blinking. Jongin just sighed before he pushed Sehun away, totally oblivious about Sehun's whines. Sehun narrowed his eyes and somehow it landed on Jongin's phone that Jongin did not even notice.

"Kkamjong, what's the hurry? Did your mum cal- OH you got a message!" Jongin quickly turned his head and of course, anger took over his nerve.

There, that stupid-annoying-crazy-good-looking-for-nothing kid, Sehun was holding his phone playfully as if that phone was some sort of toy. Jongin pulled his phone harshly from the younger's grip and shot him a death glare.

"Don't touch things that aren't yours!"

"You dropped it!"

"You took it without telling me!"

"You was practically kicking me in your head and failed to notice!"

"Just shut up and go away!"


I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!