007

A Beast In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Posession [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]In School

" KAI! " Chanyeol shout from afar with Exo behind him " what? " Kai shout back while pull Hyuna with him but stop when she pull him back " Kai I need to go, my class will start soon okay? bye~ " she said while giving a peck on Kai cheek and start to run without waiting for his answer.

" Hey buddy, i was wondering why you go hand in hand with Hyuna today? " Kyungsoo ask Kai who doesn't seem to pay attention on what he was saying " Kai? stop staring at her, You look like an idiot " he rolled his eyes, eyeing his friends who not losing contact until Hyuna enter her classroom.

" Woah~ since when you guys here? " Kai said startled by Exo who now surround around him " long enough to see you drooling over her, look your saliva are all over the place now " Baekhyun said sarcastically as he put his arms on Kai shoulder and he just smiled at the joke.

" Oh you didn't answer my question yet, why you come to school with Hyuna hand in hand? "

" Cause we're dating " KaI said calmly and start to walk to his class, leaving EXO dumbfounded " YOU GUYS WHAT?! "

 

>>>> Skip to House <<<<

Nobody POV

Kai and Hyuna are on the couch, cuddled like there is no tomorrow. It's more like Kai is the one who keeps doing skinship with her while she is so busy watching TV. " Kai can I ask something from you? " he nod while snuggled his close face to her's " can I have a .. you know .. like friends? " she ask nervously.

Kai look at her as his brows crease in the middle " I told you before right? you can't have one even though it's a girl " 

" Kai please let me have friends I felt so lonely " she pout looking away from Kai and thats make Kai feel guilty looking at her sad face " but you have me " " its different, you are my bofriend and I need friends to go shopping with, you know like doing homework together .. so Kai please let me have friends eung~ " Hyuna ask with her puppy eyes looking at Kai " you really cute you know "

" I know and you will let me right? "

Kai looking away from her and slowly nod " REALLY?!! YOU LET ME?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! " she said loudly, hugging Kai like he was a Teddy Bear. Kai just laughed at her excitement and hug her back, buried his face to her chest " I hope i won't regret this " he thought.

 

    FLASHBACK

EXO is now in the back garden of their school during the time break, Kai wanted to go to Hyuna classroom b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter