006

A Beast In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Our First Met [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Next Morning

Nobody POV

Hyuna yawn while still close her eyes, she didn't notice that Kai was now staring at her with his hands supporting his head and his other hands travel to her shirt and pull it, revealing her bare stomach.

He just rub it in a circles while looking at Hyuna thin shirt, he have a really hard time to control his desire towards her. With a groan, he buried his face on her neck kissing on it while his hands travel to her waist.

Hyuna eyes shot open when he bites her neck " Kai~ " she said slowly while pushing his chest gently " Kai stop it we have school today remember~? " Kai just won't stop.

Hyuna is like magnet to him the more he kiss her the more he want her " Kai please~ s..top " and with that he stop and look at her eyes " I'm sorry I got carried away .. go take a shower I'll prepare the breakfirst " he said giving a kiss on her lips and Hyuna have to push him away again as he keep kissing her don't have any intention to stop.

" I'm sorry " he said after he stop kiss her " I'll go now .. you go take a shower. It's almost 8 now " with that he leave her and head to downstairs while Hyuna goes to the bathroom. Step into the shower, let the water run through her body. 

After Hyuna done she head to downstairs and found Kai all dressed up in school uniform sitting on a chair while reading a newspaper waiting for her " hey " she said slowly, Kai stop from his reading and smile at the sight of Hyuna " hey come here.. lets eat bet you're hungry right now right? " he said while take her hands and place her at the sit beside him.

" I make you an omelette .. Bon appetit ' " Kai said, place the plate in front of her as he rub her hair and she just smile looking at the delicious food in front of her " Bon appetit to you too " she said as she give a peck on his cheeks.

         

Flashback~ the first met

Hyuna was now standing in her new school, she was a new transferred student so she's actually getting lost since this school is extremely big " where's my locker?! god dammit " she muttered to herself.

" Hey you! " she turn around as she heard someone shouting " you! " Chanyeol said while pointing at her " me? " she ask pointing at herself " yeah you .. come here " Chanyeol said while make a sign for her to go there so she did.

" You're new huh? " she nod at his question " good, then give me your money "

" what? why would I? " she said angrily

" Just.Give.Me.Your.Money is it hard for you to understand? " Chanyeol said pointing out loud at her while the EXO members except for Kai just stand beside him.

" No this is my money if you want it go ask for your mom " with that Hyuna turn around to leave the scene when Kai pull her back turning her away again without looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter